Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761683 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5450 on: January 19, 2024, 01:56:33 PM »
I am not a right-winger. 

Things that are scary for me right now:

The November presidential election and the rioting that might ensue.
The possibility of the Ukraine and Gaza wars spreading even more resulting in more innocent deaths
More polarity and division in this country
The lack of critical thinking and the resulting effectiveness of misinformation and propaganda in the USA.
The middle class and small businesses are shrinking
The absence of legitimate presidential candidates
Some cities not able to respond to 911 calls in a quick enough manner or not at all.
The possibility of some religious nut case or regime setting off a nuclear weapon as Iran will soon get nukes
The fact a state can effectively put a company out of business because of what amounts to an infraction.
The supreme court overturned Roe vs. Wade and put that power in the states

What I am looking forward to:

AI applications evolving
More sustainable energy sources
The decrease in internal combustion engine production resulting in less dependence on fossil fuels.
Better ways to combat pollution
The decrease in the use of plastics
More nuclear power, less coal
Better food production regulation
The 49ers winning the Super Bowl this year

Conservatives by nature resist change. 

Most people working hate change.

Change is certain.

Good post.

Couple thoughts:

Would add bad actors crossing the border as a worry, and these soft on crime DAs continuing to destroy our cities.

As far as division in this country, I'd say it's less than 15% of folks.  Most are normal.  Division is sowed, and amplfied, by a dishonest media and big tech, and that will only get solved once it's not financially advantageous to be that way.

But you can see another underlying problem - you state well thought out ideas and engage in discussion, so posters like rimjob are automatically going to mislabel you a conservative.

It's like being anti illegal immigration, pro legal, and pro immigration reform.....nope that make's you anti-immigration.

Or like being pro measles vaccine, but anti mRNA.....that makes you an anti-vaxxer....

Dummies like him will always be myopic I guess, but still should be pointed out.
Y

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5451 on: January 19, 2024, 02:17:22 PM »
I am not a right-winger. 

The possibility of the Ukraine and Gaza wars spreading even more resulting in more innocent deaths
The lack of critical thinking and the resulting effectiveness of misinformation and propaganda in the USA.
Some cities not able to respond to 911 calls in a quick enough manner or not at all.
The possibility of some religious nut case or regime setting off a nuclear weapon as Iran will soon get nukes
The fact a state can effectively put a company out of business because of what amounts to an infraction.

AI applications evolving
The decrease in internal combustion engine production resulting in less dependence on fossil fuels.

Change is certain.

Things change. Change itself is a tradition. Working people hate change? What evidence do you base that crap on?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5452 on: January 19, 2024, 02:33:08 PM »
Nope. Right wingers always living in a perpetual state of fear. You guys don't like change at all.
Positive change not the deviant change Libturds revel in.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5453 on: January 19, 2024, 03:21:00 PM »
I am not a right-winger. 

AI applications evolving

Change is certain.

I 99% agree with you. It would be 100% with a small fix. You said, "The fact a state can effectively put a company out of business because of what amounts to an infraction." This appears to refer to the New York civil fraud Trump conviction and the possibility of his being disallowed to do business in NY state henceforth plus pay an enormous fine. Honestly, I doubt this would happen if there is only a single infraction. 

"Trump, his sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., and other top Trump Organization executives are accused by New York Attorney General Letitia James of engaging in a decade-long scheme in which they used "numerous acts of fraud and misrepresentation" to inflate Trump's net worth in order get more favorable loan terms. The trial comes after the judge in the case ruled in a partial summary judgment that Trump had submitted "fraudulent valuations" for his assets, leaving the trial to determine additional actions and what penalty, if any, the defendants should receive."

Note the plurals, 'numerous' and 'valuations'  not just a valuation or an act of fraud and misrepresentation.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5454 on: January 19, 2024, 04:00:27 PM »

Boris Johnson says Trump back in White House is ‘what the world needs’

Ex-PM backs disgraced former US president ahead of election, saying he ‘won’t ditch the Ukrainians’
Tom Ambrose and agency
Fri 19 Jan 2024 22.50 GMT
Last modified on Fri 19 Jan 2024 23.11 GMT

Boris Johnson has backed Donald Trump ahead of November’s US presidential election, saying his return to the White House could be “just what the world needs”.

In his weekly Daily Mail column, the former prime minister argued that if Trump backs Ukraine in its war against Russia, his renewed leadership “can be a big win for the world”.

For some reason, I have difficulty taking former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson seriously... maybe it is his hairstyle. LOL

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5455 on: January 19, 2024, 04:05:42 PM »
Things change. Change itself is a tradition. Working people hate change? What evidence do you base that crap on?

3 decades in management of some sort or another.  Maybe you haven't been in the workforce very long.  Give it time.   ;)

Anytime there are changes in the workplace people hate it, they resist it.  Not all, but it's pretty commonplace.  People like to stick to routines they are used to.  It's human nature. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5456 on: January 19, 2024, 04:07:33 PM »
I 99% agree with you. It would be 100% with a small fix. You said, "The fact a state can effectively put a company out of business because of what amounts to an infraction." This appears to refer to the New York civil fraud Trump conviction and the possibility of his being disallowed to do business in NY state henceforth plus pay an enormous fine. Honestly, I doubt this would happen if there is only a single infraction. 

"Trump, his sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., and other top Trump Organization executives are accused by New York Attorney General Letitia James of engaging in a decade-long scheme in which they used "numerous acts of fraud and misrepresentation" to inflate Trump's net worth in order get more favorable loan terms. The trial comes after the judge in the case ruled in a partial summary judgment that Trump had submitted "fraudulent valuations" for his assets, leaving the trial to determine additional actions and what penalty, if any, the defendants should receive."

Note the plurals, 'numerous' and 'valuations'  not just a valuation or an act of fraud and misrepresentation.

Maybe, but where do you draw the line?  How much is too much of a fine?  What's prevents some state do-gooder from going too far? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5457 on: January 19, 2024, 04:21:25 PM »
Maybe, but where do you draw the line?  How much is too much of a fine?  What's prevents some state do-gooder from going too far?

Good point. Justice is supposed to be blind. As for punishments and fines, there are likely other civil cases which could be cited as a starting point along supporting civil laws which vary by state. When deciding a sentence, the judge considers the facts in the case, the sentencing guidelines, and other sentencing laws.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5458 on: January 19, 2024, 08:36:07 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5460 on: January 20, 2024, 08:10:25 AM »
Positive change not the deviant change trumpturds revel in.

😁

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5461 on: January 20, 2024, 08:11:48 AM »
3 decades in management of some sort or another.  Maybe you haven't been in the workforce very long.  Give it time.   ;)

Anytime there are changes in the workplace people hate it, they resist it.  Not all, but it's pretty commonplace.  People like to stick to routines they are used to.  It's human nature.

Again, no. I asked what evidence do you base that on? You don't have any apart from an opinion. That's it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5462 on: January 20, 2024, 09:30:52 AM »
Again, no. I have no fuckinng clue  what evidence is I'm a Faggott liberal - whatever you say I won't believe . That's it.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5463 on: January 20, 2024, 10:39:21 AM »
Again, no. I have no fucking clue.  What evidence is I'm a Faggott right whinger - whatever you say I won't believe. That's it.

🤭

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5464 on: January 20, 2024, 12:06:01 PM »
Trump closer to the winners circle by the day. No stopping the Trump train. 2024 is going to be good. Desantis back to governing my great State of Florida. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

MAGA
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5465 on: January 20, 2024, 06:58:02 PM »
Trump is up big in all the swing states vs that pedo corrupt deep state pos Biden.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5466 on: January 20, 2024, 09:30:39 PM »
Again, no. I asked what evidence do you base that on? You don't have any apart from an opinion. That's it.

::)

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5467 on: January 20, 2024, 09:45:18 PM »

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5468 on: January 20, 2024, 09:49:42 PM »
Economy doing much better under Biden than the trumptard. Fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/12/23/trump-biden-us-economy-compared/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5469 on: January 21, 2024, 07:02:15 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/12/23/trump-biden-us-economy-compared/

That record high of the S&P 500 says so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5470 on: January 21, 2024, 07:28:14 AM »

That’s why he is at 39 percent approval and still sinking. 

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5471 on: January 21, 2024, 07:58:56 AM »

Economy still growing under Biden.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5472 on: January 21, 2024, 01:37:18 PM »
Economy still growing under Biden.
Tard!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5473 on: January 21, 2024, 03:50:36 PM »

Remind us of Trumpy's rating again.  And his economy.   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5474 on: January 21, 2024, 06:14:06 PM »
Libturds listen & be hurt & offended
Far to much Truth & Facts for you.

https://x.com/sstricklandmma/status/1747734279516250446?s=46&t=SHL9pdjfJ7yerJmqcTT_-w