Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761815 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5675 on: March 08, 2024, 11:16:37 AM »

Remember the Steele Dossier hoax you bought in to?   

Can you show me where I did?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5676 on: March 08, 2024, 12:48:01 PM »
Can you show me where I did?

I'm not computer savvy enough to go look for your bullshit but based on your history, TDS and everything you've bought into at this point, I would almost bet my account you bought into it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5677 on: March 08, 2024, 01:41:52 PM »
I'm not computer savvy enough to go look for your bullshit but based on your history, TDS and everything you've bought into at this point, I would almost bet my account you bought into it.

You already lost your account in the past to someone else and welched on the bet. 

That's what is expected of retards who believe in fake birth certificates and stolen elections. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5678 on: March 08, 2024, 02:11:45 PM »
President Trump, closer by the day to a win. Bidens legacy,,worst President in American history, total clown!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5679 on: March 08, 2024, 02:36:26 PM »
You already lost your account in the past to someone else and welched on the bet. 

That's what is expected of retards who believe in fake birth certificates and stolen elections.

I’ve never lost my account to anyone, liar

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5680 on: March 08, 2024, 02:59:52 PM »

What happened to "Coach"? Why is it now "Coach is Back"? Refresh my memory. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5681 on: March 08, 2024, 03:30:36 PM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5682 on: March 08, 2024, 05:27:37 PM »

Bullshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5683 on: March 08, 2024, 05:28:10 PM »

Don't forget Joe Loco and the others. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5684 on: March 08, 2024, 05:39:10 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5685 on: March 08, 2024, 05:41:06 PM »

I got off for awhile after I got married and got sick of the trolls so I left. When I returned, Ron suggested I use "Coach Is back". I've had this handle since 2009

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5686 on: March 08, 2024, 06:27:13 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5687 on: March 08, 2024, 06:35:30 PM »
Such pleasantries exchanged on Getbig  🤣😂🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5688 on: March 08, 2024, 06:50:11 PM »
Fuck you

Fuck yourself.  You will get more pussy that way. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5689 on: March 08, 2024, 06:56:34 PM »
Fuck yourself.  You will get more pussy that way.

Not according to your mom

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5690 on: March 08, 2024, 06:59:57 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5691 on: March 08, 2024, 07:06:21 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5692 on: March 08, 2024, 07:39:29 PM »
LMAO!! Thanks fellas.  ;D

I felt like I walked in on an argument between my son and his hockey team when they were 12.  LMFAO. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5693 on: March 08, 2024, 10:00:38 PM »
I got off for awhile after I got married and got sick of the trolls so I left. When I returned, Ron suggested I use "Coach Is back". I've had this handle since 2009

thank  you for clarifying

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5694 on: March 09, 2024, 07:01:22 AM »
"But unlike in 2020 when he was favored over Trump for the entirety of the campaign, Biden faces a rougher road this time around. Indeed, he has no better than a 50-50 shot for reelection, and fans of the current president should be aware that Trump has a real chance at retaking the White House."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-tough-biden-defeat-trump-123037214.html

deadz

• Getbig V
T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5696 on: March 11, 2024, 12:49:06 PM »
Mr Trump has spent years railing against the “deep state.” What he is actually whinging about is that America’s constitutional order is not a system of one-man rule.

c

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5697 on: March 11, 2024, 01:04:52 PM »
Even CNN on board with President Trump

The chance of Trump winning another term is very real
Harry Enten
Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN
 5 minute read
Updated 2:58 PM EDT, Sun July 30, 2023

Former President Donald Trump arrives to deliver remarks at the Georgia GOP convention in Columbus on June 10, 2023.
Former President Donald Trump arrives to deliver remarks at the Georgia GOP convention in Columbus on June 10, 2023. Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images
CNN
 —
Donald Trump is facing two indictments, with the potential for more. Political wisdom may have once suggested the former president’s bid for a second White House term would be nothing but a pipe dream. But most of us know better by now.

Trump is not only in a historically strong position for a nonincumbent to win the Republican nomination, but he is in a better position to win the general election than at any point during the 2020 cycle and almost at any point during the 2016 cycle.

No one in Trump’s current polling position in the modern era has lost an open presidential primary that didn’t feature an incumbent. He’s pulling in more than 50% of support in the national primary polls, i.e., more than all his competitors combined.

Three prior candidates in open primaries were pulling in more than half the vote in primary surveys in the second half of the calendar year before the election: Democrat Al Gore and Republican George W. Bush in 2000 and Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016. Gore remains the only nonincumbent to win every single presidential nominating contest, while Bush and Clinton never lost their national polling advantage in their primaries.

Former President Donald Trump waves to attendees after speaking at the Georgia GOP convention in Columbus on June 10, 2023.
Why Trump's second indictment may not sink him in 2024
Today, Trump’s closest primary competitor, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, has fallen below 20% nationally. No other contender is at or above 10%. This makes the margin between Trump and the rest of the field north of 30 points on average.

A look back at past polls does show candidates coming back from deficits greater than 10 points to win the nomination, but none greater than 30 points at this point. In fact, the biggest comebacks when you average all the polls in the second half of the year before the election top out at about 20 points (Democrats George McGovern in 1972, Jimmy Carter in 1976 and Barack Obama in 2008).

Obama did fall nearly 30 points behind for a brief period in the fall of 2007, though his comeback the following year and that of Republican John McCain (another eventual nominee who trailed by over 10 points nationally) points to another reason why Trump is so strong right now.

Trump is leading not just nationally but in the early-voting states as well. He’s up by double digits in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

Obama was within single digits of Clinton and Iowa poll leader John Edwards at this point in the 2008 cycle. Similarly, Clinton’s edge was in the single digits over Obama in South Carolina at this stage of the campaign.

On the Republican side in 2008, the primary deck was much more unsettled than the national numbers indicated at this point. Rudy Giuliani was up nationally, but he lagged behind Mitt Romney in Iowa and New Hampshire. Romney couldn’t get much above 30% in either state, unlike Trump right now.

McCain (whose candidacy is often held up as an example of how DeSantis might come back) was always considerably closer to the national and state front-runners than anyone is to Trump at this moment.

Of course, winning the primary is one thing for Trump, who has led in almost every single Republican primary poll published in the past eight years.

What should arguably be more amazing is that despite most Americans agreeing that Trump’s two indictments thus far were warranted, he remains competitive in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden. A poll out last week from Marquette University Law School had Biden and Trump tied percentage-wise (with a statistically insignificant few more respondents choosing Trump).

The Marquette poll is one of a number of surveys showing Trump either tied or ahead of Biden. The ABC News/Washington Post poll has published three surveys of the matchup between the two, and Trump has come out ahead – albeit within the margin of error – every time. Other pollsters have shown Biden only narrowly ahead.

US President Joe Biden, left, and former President Donald Trump.
Biden vs. Trump: The 2024 race a historic number of Americans don't want
To put that in perspective, Trump never led in a single national poll that met CNN’s standards for publication for the entirety of the 2020 campaign. Biden was up by high single digits in the late summer of 2019. Biden is up by maybe a point in the average of all 2024 polls today.

Surveys in the late summer of 2015 told the same story: Clinton was up by double digits over Trump in late July and up by mid-to-high single digits by the end of August 2015.

The fact that the polling between Biden and Trump is so close shouldn’t be much of a surprise. Elections are a choice between two candidates. Trump isn’t popular, but neither is Biden. The two, in tandem, would be the most disliked presidential nominees in polling history, if their numbers hold through the election.

All that being said, the 2024 election will probably come down to a few swing states. Polling in swing states has been limited because we’re still over a year from the election.

One giant warning sign for Democrats was a late June Quinnipiac University poll from Pennsylvania, a pivotal state for the past few election cycles where Trump rallied base supporters in Erie on Saturday. The state barely voted for Trump in 2016 and for Biden in 2020.

Trump was up on Biden by 1 point in the Quinnipiac poll – a result within the margin of error, but nevertheless a remarkable achievement for the former president.

Why? It was only the second Pennsylvania poll that met CNN standards for publication since 2015 that had Trump ahead of either Biden (for 2020 and 2024) or Clinton (for 2016).

The good news for Democrats is that general election polling, unlike primary polling, is not predictive at this point. Things can most certainly change.

But for now, the chance that Trump is president in less than two years time is a very real possibility.

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5698 on: March 11, 2024, 02:43:27 PM »
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-tiktok-ban-reversal-china-jeff-yass-why.html

n his final year in office, President Donald Trump signed an executive order attempting to limit TikTok. The logic was perfectly evident: The popular social-media app is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party and employs a secret algorithm to determine which memes are presented to users, giving it enormous and unaccountable influence over American news consumption.

But Thursday night, while the political class was training its attention on President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, Trump reversed himself. “If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” he wrote. “I don’t want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People!”

The timing of this reversal is interesting. After years of express concern, Congress is moving rapidly to pass a bill to force the Chinese government to divest from TikTok. TikTok has described this as a “ban,” which is erroneous, because it would only require a change of ownership without banning the product. A House committee voted 50-0 to approve the bill, an unusual display of bipartisan unanimity.

One American who does not share this goal is Jeff Yass, a conservative hedge-fund manager who has a $33 billion stake in TikTok and has reportedly threatened to cut off funding to Republicans who support the divestment bill.

Last week, Yass visited Mar-a-Lago, where Trump praised him as “fantastic,” and media reports touted that Yass could potentially contribute generously to Trump’s campaign.

Of course, it would be odd for Trump to leap to the defense of the Chinese Communist Party. But it would hardly be unprecedented. In 2020, he repeatedly praised Beijing’s leadership in fighting COVID while hoping to land a trade deal that would help his reelection campaign. Trump also maintains a bank account in China, the New York Times found in 2020, one of innumerable damning facts about the former president that the public has forgotten because they’ve been crowded out by other damning facts.

But corruption may not be necessary to explain Trump’s posture. TikTok has alarmed conservatives with its left-wing slant. And if you think Joe Biden is controlled by the woke left, as most conservatives apparently do, then you see TikTok as an agent of his interests.

But a more realistic appraisal of its effect is that TikTok promotes radical-left views on the Israel-Palestine conflict that cast Biden as a genocidaire while fostering a general air of doomerism that is burdensome to an incumbent president trying to convince the country he’s made it better. In the long run, perhaps TikTok pushes the country leftward. In the short run, it may well help Trump. And his own short-run personal interest is obviously the only thing Trump has ever cared about.

Tik tok
Tik tok
Tik tok

Times running out on Pedo Joe
Either politically or mentally - Maybe even Both  🤣  👍🏻

MAGA  👊🏻

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5699 on: March 11, 2024, 03:06:29 PM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html