Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762026 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5700 on: March 11, 2024, 09:26:13 PM »

Tik tok
Tik tok
Tik tok

Times running out on Pedo Joe
Either politically or mentally - Maybe even Both  🤣  👍🏻

MAGA  👊🏻
One of my best friends is addicted to Tik Tok.  He spends several hours per day on it. I mean several.  He said he hopes they ban it, so he can stop staying on it all of the time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5701 on: March 11, 2024, 09:40:16 PM »
One of my best friends is addicted to Tik Tok.  He spends several hours per day on it. I mean several.  He said he hopes they ban it, so he can stop staying on it all of the time.

I've heard of it - only whats it about or do ?
Is it virtual reality thing / or Video's / A game really WTF is it to be so addictive.
Hell, I can't be bothered to look it up - far to much nonsense & electronic crap
That I'm not interested in - get out there in the real world & live a life.

Yep I'm a Dinosaur & very happy that I am. 😊

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5702 on: March 11, 2024, 10:07:12 PM »
I've heard of it - only whats it about or do ?
Is it virtual reality thing / or Video's / A game really WTF is it to be so addictive.
Hell, I can't be bothered to look it up - far to much nonsense & electronic crap
That I'm not interested in - get out there in the real world & live a life.

Yep I'm a Dinosaur & very happy that I am. 😊
He sends me links everyday.  Some is fine women, some political news and some funny jokes.  I refuse to down load the app.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5703 on: March 11, 2024, 11:33:02 PM »
He sends me links everyday.  Some is fine women, some political news and some funny jokes.  I refuse to down load the app.

Same here. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5704 on: March 12, 2024, 02:28:24 PM »
T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5705 on: March 13, 2024, 05:31:41 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5706 on: March 13, 2024, 08:28:36 AM »
Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee Has Dropped Six Counts In The Georgia Criminal Election Interference Case Against Former President Trump
X (formerly Twitter) ^ | 03/13/24 | Charlie Kirk
Posted on 3/13/2024, 11:09:05 AM by

Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee has dropped six counts in the Georgia criminal election interference case against former President Donald Trump and five other defendants, writing:

"The lack of detail concerning an essential legal element is, in the undersigned opinion, fatal."

(1 minute and 26 seconds video in the link below)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1767927694996766872

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5707 on: March 13, 2024, 08:37:05 AM »
what i do not understand is why the world should be ruled by old men & their outdated values, financial interests
having said that there are some radical young politicians out there..so what´s the answer?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5708 on: March 15, 2024, 01:39:12 PM »
#winning.

After saying that Haley's supporters would be "permanently barred" from the MAGA tent, El Orange-O is now reaching out and begging for money.  Why is that not a surprise?   And obviously he needs money because the NFT and clown shoes didn't bring in the coin, so he is now hawking a black metal card with his mugshot etched onto it.  Top 1% of his supporters only.   That eliminates you peons on here.  If you were cutting back and going without so you could send him more money, he wouldn't have to be going back on his word.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5709 on: March 15, 2024, 04:40:16 PM »
Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls to All-Time Low After SOTU
Published Mar 13, 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-sotu-address-2024-1878673

He's very clearly doing well 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Were are the Libturds to chime in ??

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5710 on: March 15, 2024, 05:18:05 PM »
He's very clearly doing well 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Were are the Libturds to chime in ??

I'm not a libturd though you characterized me as one so I can assume you are including me.

Biden made his own bed. I've never been a fan of Biden's. He's too old to run the country. His low ratings are probably accurate. Any other questions?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5711 on: March 15, 2024, 05:26:48 PM »
I'm not a libturd though you characterized me as one so I can assume you are including me.

Biden made his own bed. I've never been a fan of Biden's. He's too old to run the country. His low ratings are probably accurate. Any other questions?

Hey If I'm wrong I'm not to proud to say so,
You say your not a Libturd ok My Apologies 👊🏻

Only why the defence of him & voting for Democraps?

I've stated previously as much as it hurts me to admit I got taken & fooled by the MSM Propaganda
& lies about the Khvnt Boris Johnson & yes I voted for him 🤬  Yep more fool me.
Only I quickly learnt I'd been duped & from then on I've doubled up on my efforts not to be Fooled
By them again.

Will you be able to admit when you're wrong or fooled ?................

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5712 on: March 15, 2024, 11:31:13 PM »
Hey If I'm wrong I'm not to proud to say so,
You say your not a Libturd ok My Apologies 👊🏻

Only why the defence of him & voting for Democraps?

I've stated previously as much as it hurts me to admit I got taken & fooled by the MSM Propaganda
& lies about the Khvnt Boris Johnson & yes I voted for him 🤬  Yep more fool me.
Only I quickly learnt I'd been duped & from then on I've doubled up on my efforts not to be Fooled
By them again.

Will you be able to admit when you're wrong or fooled ?................

when i am fooled I will admit it. In America we have been left with 2 undesirables.. Being honest there is no" fooled". It is a choice between Biden and Trump. Not a great choice. Those excited about Trump are bafoons, those excited about Biden are bafoons.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5713 on: March 16, 2024, 12:50:45 AM »
when i am fooled I will admit it. In America we have been left with 2 undesirables.. Being honest there is no" fooled". It is a choice between Biden and Trump. Not a great choice. Those excited about Trump are bafoons, those excited about Biden are bafoons.

You were fooled over the China virus & did & believe 🤡 like fucking nonsense.
Let's see you Admit it...................... .......... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5714 on: March 16, 2024, 01:02:18 AM »

You were fooled by every liberal hoax so far and have yet to admit it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5715 on: March 17, 2024, 11:26:45 PM »

You were fooled over the China virus & did & believe 🤡 like fucking nonsense.
Let's see you Admit it...................... ..........

First you would have to prove your case

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5716 on: March 18, 2024, 06:07:20 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5717 on: March 18, 2024, 06:12:16 AM »

You were fooled by every liberal hoax so far and have yet to admit it.

Fake birth certificate?  Gay fantasies?  Muslim ties?  Married to a tranny?  Stolen election?  Pizzagate?  etc.. etc.. etc...

What were you saying?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5718 on: March 18, 2024, 06:33:46 AM »
Fake birth certificate?  Gay fantasies?  Muslim ties?  Married to a tranny?  Stolen election?  Pizzagate?  etc.. etc.. etc...

What were you saying?

Obama wrote he had gay fantasies.    Obama had ties to Muslim brotherhood.  The election was stolen by virtue of the big tech Obama fbi and via collusion.   Married to a tranny is still up in the air.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5719 on: March 18, 2024, 07:15:15 AM »
First you would have to prove your case

Hmmmm okay lets start with this.

why did you wear a useless face nappy/  face shield - all it was good for
was to signal your compliance & show you'd been Fooled.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5720 on: March 18, 2024, 08:11:29 AM »
How can anyone have a problem with what Trump said here?   

FU liberal pansies and POS!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5721 on: March 18, 2024, 04:14:30 PM »
#winning.  Why is El Lardo so worried about the evidence that others are entering?  When he claims he has "evidence" that exonerates him?  Maybe that evidence hasn't arrived yet.  He is still waiting on it.  That's the reason for the nonstop begging for delays.

Trumpy also lost the attempt to keep Stormy from testifying.   :D 

Oh yeah, he also lost the attempt at blocking Cohen from testifying too.   :D :D

How is this orange turd EVER going to win a case if these judges keep allowing witnesses and evidence?

---
Judge rules evidence related to ‘Access Hollywood’ tape admissible in Trump hush money trial
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+rules+evidence+related+to+%E2%80%98Access+Hollywood%E2%80%99+tape+admissible+in+Trump+hush+money+trial

The judge overseeing former President Trump’s criminal prosecution in New York has denied Trump’s attempts to exclude evidence related to the Access Hollywood tape and testimony from key witnesses from his upcoming criminal trial, but prosecutors will not be permitted to play the infamous tape to jurors.

The defense argued Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, should not be allowed to testify because he has a history of lying, arguing that calling him to the witness stand would amount to suborning perjury.

Judge Juan Merchan rejected the argument.

“This Court has been unable to locate any treatise, statute or holding from courts in this jurisdiction or others that support defendant’s rational that a particular witness should be kept off the witness stand because his credibility has been previously called into question,” Merchan said.
---

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5722 on: March 19, 2024, 06:46:26 AM »
winning with the Jews

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1769837380523978900

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/jared-kushner-gaza-waterfront-property-israel-negev
Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’
Donald Trump’s son-in-law also says Israel should bulldoze an area of the Negev desert and move Palestinians there
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5723 on: March 19, 2024, 08:30:26 AM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5724 on: March 19, 2024, 08:55:32 AM »
How's that job report look now?   :D

And it doesn't stop there. 

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=biden+outshines+trump+on
Biden outshines Trump on crime, energy, debt, and deficit shattering GOP 'better off' lies

---

Maybe you should randomly change the font type and size to whatever you are posting for the 50th time, just to emphasize your meltdown a little more.