Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761848 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5775 on: March 27, 2024, 04:22:58 PM »
Donald Trump is now richer than George Soros — and on track to overtake Mark Cuban

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-now-richer-george-203706151.html

Who cares?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5776 on: March 27, 2024, 04:35:19 PM »
Who cares?

Donald Trump is now richer than George Soros — and on track to overtake Mark Cuban

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-now-richer-george-203706151.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5777 on: March 27, 2024, 06:30:01 PM »
Who cares?

You do & all the Loony Libturds do. Just carry on pretending you don't.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5778 on: March 27, 2024, 09:49:31 PM »
You are aware that it was his own attorneys that said he didn't have the money.   ::)
They said he didn't have 500 million in cash on hand, not too many rich people do.  Most money is invested.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5779 on: March 28, 2024, 12:27:10 AM »
Do you understand their is a huge difference between liquid assets and net worth? Net worth is calculated by subtracting all liabilities from assets.
Do you understand that you are one of the unhinged?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5780 on: March 28, 2024, 04:27:48 AM »
They said he didn't have 500 million in cash on hand, not too many rich people do.  Most money is invested.

Libtards hold Trump to a different standard.  Trump ain't a billionaire if he doesn't have a billion in cash. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5781 on: March 28, 2024, 07:56:26 AM »

Oh but HE said he did.  So who is lying?  His attorneys or him?

---
Former President Donald Trump claimed on Truth Social that he has tons of cash days after his lawyers asked a court to stay his $454 million New York fraud judgment because he could not secure a bond.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump claimed on Friday. “THE OFTEN OVERTURNED POLITICAL HACK JUDGE ON THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT A.G. CASE, WHERE I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, KNEW THIS, WANTED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, AND THAT’S WHERE AND WHY HE CAME UP WITH THE SHOCKING NUMBER WHICH, COUPLED WITH HIS CRAZY INTEREST DEMAND, IS APPROXIMATELY $454,000,000.”

Trump’s claim came days after his lawyers told a court he was unable to secure a bond to appeal the $454 million fraud judgment against him.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5782 on: March 28, 2024, 02:05:48 PM »
Do you understand that you are one of the unhinged?

According to who? You? Sorry to inform you but you are hardly an expert on this subject. What is more, your comment has no bearing the post to which you responded.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5783 on: March 28, 2024, 03:02:19 PM »

---
Former President Donald Trump claimed on Truth Social that he has tons of cash days after his lawyers asked a court to stay his $454 million New York fraud judgment because he could not secure a bond.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump claimed on Friday. “THE OFTEN OVERTURNED POLITICAL HACK JUDGE ON THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT A.G. CASE, WHERE I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, KNEW THIS, WANTED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, AND THAT’S WHERE AND WHY HE CAME UP WITH THE SHOCKING NUMBER WHICH, COUPLED WITH HIS CRAZY INTEREST DEMAND, IS APPROXIMATELY $454,000,000.”

Trump’s claim came days after his lawyers told a court he was unable to secure a bond to appeal the $454 million fraud judgment against him.
---
Only impoverished assholes are concerned about what others have in the bank. Fuck off to Cuba, Bitch!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5784 on: March 28, 2024, 06:47:06 PM »
Only impoverished assholes are concerned about what others have in the bank. Fuck off to Cuba, Bitch!

That would be you then.

Seriously, is one dimensional third grade responses all you have?  Because if you want my attention you are going to have to do better.   And I know how desperate you are for it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5785 on: March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 AM »
According to who? You? Sorry to inform you but you are hardly an expert on this subject. What is more, your comment has no bearing the post to which you responded.
According to almost everyone on this forum.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5786 on: March 29, 2024, 05:20:50 PM »

This is a heartbreaker! Well, not really.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5787 on: March 29, 2024, 05:33:41 PM »

the herd mentality?
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5788 on: March 29, 2024, 05:47:04 PM »

---

---
Even if he had 1 billion in cash, why would he want to give it up? Why would anyone give up that amount of money when they could fight it and give up a smaller amount? You're a horrible business person, weirdo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5789 on: March 30, 2024, 12:23:10 AM »
Even if he had 1 billion in cash, why would he want to give it up? Why would anyone give up that amount of money when they could fight it and give up a smaller amount? You're a horrible business person, weirdo.

Lying under oath (perjury) is crime.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5790 on: March 30, 2024, 06:49:33 AM »

You really don't think things through do you fat boy?  I mean you probably start off with an idea before a nanosecond later the incoming sugar buzz washes it out.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5791 on: March 30, 2024, 08:54:33 AM »
Lying under oath (perjury) is crime.
Then we agree the Bidens and Clintons should be locked up. 8)

You really don't think things through do you fat boy?  I mean you probably start off with an idea before a nanosecond later the incoming sugar buzz washes it out.
Not my fault you don't understand common sense and logic, weirdo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5792 on: March 30, 2024, 04:57:35 PM »

Has President Biden lied in a court of law under oath? I am not aware of this. Comer and the House Oversight Committee recently abandoned their efforts to impeach President Biden. Looks like this was a big 'nothing burger.' LOL!

Clinton lied under oath. He did not go unpunished. He was disbarred for lying under oath from his state bar association. He was President for two terms (8 years), during which he was impeached by the House for lying under oath about his affair with Lewinsky. The Senate did not uphold the impeachment. Anything about being impeached by the House and being acquitted by the Senate seem familiar? Trump managed to do get himself impeached twice during one term of office.

Interestingly, Trump never had a higher approval rating than he did in Feb. 2020 — at 47% after he vacated the White House. Bill Clinton’s highest approval rating came in Dec. 1998 when it reached 73%. This was when the House of Representatives was considering articles of impeachment against him and he was still in office. Also, Clinton's approval rating never fell below 50% while Trump's lowest approval rating was 34%. Bill Clinton was an extremely popular President.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5793 on: March 30, 2024, 06:14:25 PM »
Has President Biden lied in a court of law under oath? I am not aware of this. Comer and the House Oversight Committee recently abandoned their efforts to impeach President Biden. Looks like this was a big 'nothing burger.' LOL!

Clinton lied under oath. He did not go unpunished. He was disbarred for lying under oath from his state bar association. He was President for two terms (8 years), during which he was impeached by the House for lying under oath about his affair with Lewinsky. The Senate did not uphold the impeachment. Anything about being impeached by the House and being acquitted by the Senate seem familiar? Trump managed to do get himself impeached twice during one term of office.

Interestingly, Trump never had a higher approval rating than he did in Feb. 2020 — at 47% after he vacated the White House. Bill Clinton’s highest approval rating came in Dec. 1998 when it reached 73%. This was when the House of Representatives was considering articles of impeachment against him and he was still in office. Also, Clinton's approval rating never fell below 50% while Trump's lowest approval rating was 34%. Bill Clinton was an extremely popular President.
Can you at least give credit to the author you steal this stuff from, PrimeBiden.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5794 on: March 30, 2024, 06:46:21 PM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5795 on: March 31, 2024, 12:34:24 AM »
I think Biden will be compared to Carter regularly in the history books. A lot of similarities.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5796 on: March 31, 2024, 08:08:22 AM »

Is that what you call delusions and whining?  That sugar rush and diabetic crusade isn't doing you any favors in that conehead of yours.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5797 on: March 31, 2024, 08:10:16 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5798 on: March 31, 2024, 12:21:25 PM »
Can you at least give credit to the author you steal this stuff from, PrimeBiden.

Okay,

The author is Primemuscle

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5799 on: March 31, 2024, 03:59:22 PM »
 ;D