Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761926 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Not Winning
« Reply #1400 on: July 30, 2018, 06:16:41 PM »
And how does this compare to the number of negative posts you have made in this thread? 

More to the point, how many negative posts have I made about the present stock market numbers? Hmm?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1401 on: July 30, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
More to the point, how many negative posts have I made about the present stock market numbers? Hmm?

I don't think that's more to point.  You have largely posted negative things in this good news thread.  I could quote a representative sample, but we both know that your posts have been overwhelmingly negative. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1402 on: July 30, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »
I don't think that's more to point.  You have largely posted negative things in this good news thread.  I could quote a representative sample, but we both know that your posts have been overwhelmingly negative.  

Now it's overwhelmingly negative...the other day you implied that they were exclusively negative. What's next, occasionally negative?

You asked how the stock market's current growth compares to my negative posts. Unless I posted something negative about the stock market, there is nothing to compare...one has nothing to do with the other. Sorry you can't see this.

What's more, why are we even discussing this? Like me, you are a no one.  Regardless of how much negativity each of us posts here, it will have no effect on anything. You cannot make Trump succeed and I cannot make him fail.  

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: July 30, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »
Now it's overwhelmingly negative...the other day you implied that they were exclusively negative. What's next, occasionally negative?

You asked how the stock market's current growth compares to my negative posts. Unless I posted something negative about the stock market, there is nothing to compare...one has nothing to do with the other. Sorry you can't see this.

What's more, why are we even discussing this? Like me, you are a no one.  Regardless of how much negativity each of us posts here, it will have no effect on anything. You cannot make Trump succeed and I cannot make him fail.  
^
This is a prime example of why I posted he quite possibly is the densest poster on this forum.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: July 30, 2018, 09:19:42 PM »

I didn't imply anything.  I hardly ever imply anything.  Here is what I said:

Constantly trying to bring up bad news in a good news thread.  Not going to work.

Just maintaining some sense of balance. What's the value in glad handing? Does the political right really need constant assurance that things are going well for them?

I sometimes tune to FOX News, Do you ever check CNN to see what the other side is reporting?

When I see good news, I'm happy to post it.

O Rly?  Prove it.  What good news have you posted in this thread??   And how does it compare to the negative things you have posted? 

You then linked two positive posts from this thread.  You've probably made 20 or more negative posts in this thread.  The contention that you post good news when you see it is false. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: July 30, 2018, 09:20:31 PM »
^
This is a prime example of why I posted he quite possibly is the densest poster on this forum.

No that's the Village Idiot.  Prime just tries to change the subject or pretend like he doesn't know what you're talking about. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1406 on: July 31, 2018, 01:21:47 AM »
These ridiculous conversations about who meant what when they posted are boring me to death because they never go anywhere. Not to pull a "Howard" or anything but I have better ways to kill time.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1407 on: July 31, 2018, 02:19:27 AM »
These ridiculous conversations about who meant what when they posted are boring me to death because they never go anywhere. Not to pull a "Howard" or anything but I have better ways to kill time.

Contemplating suicide?  Don't do it.  Tomorrow might be a brighter day for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1410 on: July 31, 2018, 11:33:17 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/31/worker-pay-rate-hits-highest-level-since-2008.html

:D

Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008

The employment cost index rose 2.8 percent for the second quarter, the biggest increase since the third quarter of 2008.

Wage growth has been the missing component of the economic recovery

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: July 31, 2018, 01:08:47 PM »

No worries.  This is only the internet.  But you're the one who brought up implications in what people post.  I'm relying on what you actually post in this thread.  It is overwhelmingly negative.  And you do not post good news in this thread whenever you see it. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1412 on: July 31, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: July 31, 2018, 02:24:35 PM »
Contemplating suicide?  Don't do it.  Tomorrow might be a brighter day for you.

Suicide? Not me, I like myself too much to ever commit suicide. Never-the-less, your reply is very humorous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: July 31, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »
No worries.  This is only the internet.  But you're the one who brought up implications in what people post.  I'm relying on what you actually post in this thread.  It is overwhelmingly negative.  And you do not post good news in this thread whenever you see it.  

Cool. Whatever you think is fine with me.:) The thread title is after all, 'Trump Winning' and not, 'Is Trump winning?'.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1415 on: July 31, 2018, 02:36:14 PM »
Suicide? Not me, I like myself too much to ever commit suicide. Never-the-less, your reply is very humorous.

Good.  It's supposed to be.   ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1416 on: July 31, 2018, 05:05:25 PM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: August 01, 2018, 10:23:03 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/01/madonna-suggests-donald-trump-motivated-her-move-to-portugal.html

AWESOME!!!

Move you leftist whackado biatch nutbag .    One less idiot libfag 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: August 01, 2018, 12:04:19 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/01/madonna-suggests-donald-trump-motivated-her-move-to-portugal.html

AWESOME!!!

Move you leftist whackado biatch nutbag .    One less idiot libfag  

Folks should take her comments about moving out of her NYC townhouse with a grain of salt. Read the linked article from Vogue. It appears from what's written that the main reason for the move to Lisbon was for her son David's budding soccer career. It is not uncommon for folks in her financial bracket to own homes all over the world, which Madonna does. Depending on her tour dates and commitments, she moves from one house to another.

Honestly, celebrities political stances and resulting comments should have no more impact than anyone else's.

One of the most discussed aspects of her life are her multiple houses, which are actually located on both sides of the pond. Her main residence is in London, United Kingdom.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1419 on: August 01, 2018, 02:21:09 PM »

AWESOME!!!

Move you leftist whackado biatch nutbag .    One less idiot libfag 

Just wish they’d all Fcuk off to some Island Paradise
So we could watch them invite all the musli’s/ Blacks/ etc over
With them - And see just how long it takes for them to either
All be killed or want to return somewhere Safe.

Fcuking Idiots.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1420 on: August 02, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »
Pastor praises Trump as 'pro-black' at prison reform event

"President Donald Trump was lauded by inner-city pastors, including one who said he may go down as the "most pro-black president" in recent history, during a White House roundtable on Wednesday that was focused on efforts to reform the prison system."

"This is probably the most pro-active administration regarding urban America and the faith-based community in my lifetime," Scott told the group, adding, "This is probably going be ... the most pro-black president that we've had in our lifetime."

He compared Trump to his predecessor, Barack Obama, the nation's first African-American president, and said: "This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community."

"The last president didn't feel like he had to," he added, saying of Obama: "He got a pass."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-talks-prison-reform-pastors-191944189--politics.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: August 03, 2018, 06:50:24 AM »
Hispanic unemployment again hits new record low in July

Unemployment for Hispanic workers again plumbed a new record low in July, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

The unemployment rate for Hispanic or Latino workers fell to 4.5 percent in the month, lower than the previous record of 4.6 percent that was set just the month before.

Unemployment for minorities has fallen to historical lows as the jobs recovery has extended into a ninth year. The recovery has also benefited other groups who typically are at the margins of the economy. For example, jobless rates for high school dropouts also hit a record low in July.

Yet although minority unemployment has plumbed new lows during Trump’s tenure, the recovery also predates his presidency. It’s been falling fairly steadily since 2011.

President Trump touted the unemployment numbers Wednesday in a meeting with inner-city pastors at the White House.

“So important, because we have companies, once again, coming back into our country, and they want to employ people,” he said. “So we're training and working with these people, and we're getting companies to do the same. It's been -- actually, it's been a very beautiful thing.”

Yet economists at the Economic Policy Institute, a left-of-center research organization, said that the government should try to drive unemployment even lower for minority groups, noting that they are not yet seeing robust wage gains and are still suffering an unemployment gap with white workers, for whom joblessness is just 3.4 percent.

"A tighter labor market would disproportionately benefit black and Hispanic workers," wrote the economists Valerie Wilson and Jessica Schieder.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/hispanic-unemployment-again-hits-new-record-low-in-july

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1422 on: August 03, 2018, 10:15:22 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1423 on: August 03, 2018, 02:15:43 PM »
No that's the Village Idiot.  Prime just tries to change the subject or pretend like he doesn't know what you're talking about.  

willful ignorance (and actual profound stupidity) is your move Nancy

fucking hilarious that you're crying about Prime posting negative comments about your messiah

how dare Prime violate the sanctity of a "positive comments" thread

It's so "unfair" and we all know that no one has ever been treated more unfairly than Donald Trump

Just ask him and he'll tell you all about it.  It's one of his favorite things to talk about.

it's like you've somehow never spent any time on this board

wait, we're back to that willful ignorance thing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: August 03, 2018, 02:20:50 PM »
Hispanic unemployment again hits new record low in July

Unemployment for Hispanic workers again plumbed a new record low in July, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

The unemployment rate for Hispanic or Latino workers fell to 4.5 percent in the month, lower than the previous record of 4.6 percent that was set just the month before.

Unemployment for minorities has fallen to historical lows as the jobs recovery has extended into a ninth year. The recovery has also benefited other groups who typically are at the margins of the economy. For example, jobless rates for high school dropouts also hit a record low in July.

Yet although minority unemployment has plumbed new lows during Trump’s tenure, the recovery also predates his presidency. It’s been falling fairly steadily since 2011.

President Trump touted the unemployment numbers Wednesday in a meeting with inner-city pastors at the White House.

“So important, because we have companies, once again, coming back into our country, and they want to employ people,” he said. “So we're training and working with these people, and we're getting companies to do the same. It's been -- actually, it's been a very beautiful thing.”

Yet economists at the Economic Policy Institute, a left-of-center research organization, said that the government should try to drive unemployment even lower for minority groups, noting that they are not yet seeing robust wage gains and are still suffering an unemployment gap with white workers, for whom joblessness is just 3.4 percent.

"A tighter labor market would disproportionately benefit black and Hispanic workers," wrote the economists Valerie Wilson and Jessica Schieder.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/hispanic-unemployment-again-hits-new-record-low-in-july

Seems like all he does is win.   :)