Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761754 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1600 on: October 25, 2018, 12:40:31 AM »
Swimming in Liberal tears... This in my opinion is where we as Americans(Those of you who are) have lost sight of the big picture. Half the country give or take a few percent are Conservative, and half are Liberal (Republican/Democrat). For either side to view it as a good thing to be drowning in the tears of the other side is short sighted. We won't see it with Trump, he is only playing to his base, so we as a country will just have to weather the moron storm until 2020. but What American needs, what it deserves, is a government that recognizes there are two parties, two views on many things, and work TOGETHER to compromise so neither side is swimming in tears. I don't expect the Getbig crowd to understand or endorse that, but that is what is needed for this country to heal and move forward. This crazy divisiveness will be the end to us all if it continues..  Right now the conservatives have the ball and and some on the right are just ecstatic that Trump is shoving it down the throats of anyone who isn't his base, including some decent republicans. But that will change as it always does and the left will be in charge.. I just hope at some point we go back to working together for everyone and not just which party is in power.   

Absolutely! You've definitely hit the nail on the head with this part of your post. The first step is what happens in less than two weeks and there is no predicting what that will be, if you ignore the soothsayers.  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1601 on: October 25, 2018, 12:42:18 AM »
Swimming in Liberal tears... This in my opinion is where we as Americans(Those of you who are) have lost sight of the big picture. Half the country give or take a few percent are Conservative, and half are Liberal (Republican/Democrat). For either side to view it as a good thing to be drowning in the tears of the other side is short sighted. We won't see it with Trump, he is only playing to his base, so we as a country will just have to weather the moron storm until 2020. but What American needs, what it deserves, is a government that recognizes there are two parties, two views on many things, and work TOGETHER to compromise so neither side is swimming in tears. I don't expect the Getbig crowd to understand or endorse that, but that is what is needed for this country to heal and move forward. This crazy divisiveness will be the end to us all if it continues..  Right now the conservatives have the ball and and some on the right are just ecstatic that Trump is shoving it down the throats of anyone who isn't his base, including some decent republicans. But that will change as it always does and the left will be in charge.. I just hope at some point we go back to working together for everyone and not just which party is in power.   

Thank god you weren't around in 1776
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1602 on: October 25, 2018, 02:57:31 AM »
Swimming in Liberal tears... This in my opinion is where we as Americans(Those of you who are) have lost sight of the big picture. Half the country give or take a few percent are Conservative, and half are Liberal (Republican/Democrat). For either side to view it as a good thing to be drowning in the tears of the other side is short sighted. We won't see it with Trump, he is only playing to his base, so we as a country will just have to weather the moron storm until 2020. but What American needs, what it deserves, is a government that recognizes there are two parties, two views on many things, and work TOGETHER to compromise so neither side is swimming in tears. I don't expect the Getbig crowd to understand or endorse that, but that is what is needed for this country to heal and move forward. This crazy divisiveness will be the end to us all if it continues..  Right now the conservatives have the ball and and some on the right are just ecstatic that Trump is shoving it down the throats of anyone who isn't his base, including some decent republicans. But that will change as it always does and the left will be in charge.. I just hope at some point we go back to working together for everyone and not just which party is in power.    

Obama To GOP: ‘They Can Come For The Ride, But They Have To Sit In Back’

Oct 26th, 2010

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-to-gop-%E2%80%98they-can-come-for-the-ride-but-they-have-to-sit-in-back/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1603 on: October 25, 2018, 05:45:22 AM »
Absolutely! You've definitely hit the nail on the head with this part of your post. The first step is what happens in less than two weeks and there is no predicting what that will be, if you ignore the soothsayers.  ;D

DELUSIONAL

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1604 on: October 25, 2018, 06:02:13 AM »

Ha fucking ha - Like Killary wasn’t & Wouldnt of Just played to her Base & fuck the rest.
The Democraps and their moron supporters can’t deal with reality
And live in some nonsensical idealistic fantasy world
Ignoring the differences & divides in differing cultures & religion
Believing everyone can get along  ::)

Not until the sick illness that is Leftist Liberalism & Feminization
Is cured & eradicated will America be united.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: October 29, 2018, 02:33:10 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-supporting-blexit-movement-loudest-supporters-white-twitter-users-175932311.html

Kanye and Candace Owens are brave people. Look at this Yahoo fake news headline and how they stir the pot.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1606 on: October 29, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-supporting-blexit-movement-loudest-supporters-white-twitter-users-175932311.html

Kanye and Candace Owens are brave people. Look at this Yahoo fake news headline and how they stir the pot.

Kanye West is officially throwing his support behind Candace Owens’s “Blexit” movement, and plenty of people aren’t happy. “Blexit,” shorthand for “black exit,” encourages blacks who support the Democratic Party to cross over to the Republican Party. Hence, the Brexit-inspired title.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: October 31, 2018, 12:35:46 PM »

Kanye Says He’s Been Used So Now He’s Leaving All That Political Stuff Behind

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1610 on: October 31, 2018, 12:41:32 PM »
Kanye's work is done.  Good job, Kanye! 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1611 on: October 31, 2018, 04:02:35 PM »
Kanye West is officially throwing his support behind Candace Owens’s “Blexit” movement, and plenty of people aren’t happy. “Blexit,” shorthand for “black exit,” encourages blacks who support the Democratic Party to cross over to the Republican Party. Hence, the Brexit-inspired title.

Kanye West is officially throwing his support behind HIS REALITY TV SERIES.

Look...
I like Trump when he does good.
I criticize him when he does bad.

Basically, I want to get the "bad guys" and keep at least half of my earnings.

I've never liked Kanye West.
And, I agreed with critics from the beginning who claimed this was a ruse to gain publicity for himself AND the Kardashian TV show.
He probably discovered that the exposure is costing him sales revenue amongst his over-simplistic target demographic, and so is now assuming a "neutral corner."

a.k.a. "'Conviction' of howard."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1612 on: November 01, 2018, 04:36:22 AM »

Kanye West is officially throwing his support behind HIS REALITY TV SERIES.

Look...
I like Trump when he does good.
I criticize him when he does bad.

Basically, I want to get the "bad guys" and keep at least half of my earnings.

I've never liked Kanye West.
And, I agreed with critics from the beginning who claimed this was a ruse to gain publicity for himself AND the Kardashian TV show.
He probably discovered that the exposure is costing him sales revenue amongst his over-simplistic target demographic, and so is now assuming a "neutral corner."

a.k.a. "'Conviction' of howard."

Cool.  My post above was simply quoting from your news article above.  I should have enclosed it in quotes. Don't care for West or the Kardashians myself, but their support for Trump ain't good news for Democrats.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: November 01, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »
Cool.  My post above was simply quoting from your news article above.  I should have enclosed it in quotes. Don't care for West or the Kardashians myself, but their support for Trump ain't good news for Democrats.

My article?
Regardless, no worries, my friend.

Kanye may be backpedaling a little now, but plenty of people heard and saw him SUPPORTING Trump.
It doesn't matter if it was disingenuous... It happened, and it will be enough to convince many simpletons who form their political stance based on celebrities' rhetoric.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: November 01, 2018, 04:16:16 PM »

My article?

Kanye may be backpedaling a little now, but plenty of people heard and saw him SUPPORTING Trump.
It doesn't matter if it was disingenuous... It happened, and it will be enough to convince many simpletons who form their political stance based on celebrities' rhetoric.

Copy that.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1615 on: November 01, 2018, 04:35:06 PM »

My article?

Sorry!  SOMEPARTS' article.

Yup, whatever damage, large or small, he might have caused Democrats is already done.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: November 01, 2018, 04:51:35 PM »
Sorry!  SOMEPARTS' article.

Yup, whatever damage, large or small, he might have caused for Democrats is already done.

Yep.

He can do or claim whatever he wants now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1618 on: November 02, 2018, 07:08:20 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/us-created-250000-jobs-in-oct-vs-190000-jobs-expected.html?__source=facebook%7Cmain

TRUMP! 

Payrolls smash estimates with gain of 250,000, wage gains pass 3% for first time since recession

"Job growth blew past expectations in October and year-over-year wage gains jumped past 3 percent for the first time since the Great Recession, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Nonfarm payrolls powered up by 250,000 for the month, well ahead of Refinitiv estimates of 190,000. The unemployment rate stayed at 3.7 percent, the lowest since December 1969.

The ranks of the employed rose to a fresh record 156.6 million and the employment-to-population ratio increased to 60.6 percent, the highest level since December 2008"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1619 on: November 02, 2018, 10:53:07 AM »
US reimposes all Iran sanctions lifted under nuclear deal

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration on Friday announced the reimposition of all U.S. sanctions on Iran that had been lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal, ramping up economic pressure on the Islamic Republic as President Donald Trump completed the unraveling of what had been one of his predecessor's signature foreign policy achievements.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-reimposes-iran-sanctions-lifted-144105647.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1620 on: November 02, 2018, 11:30:38 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: November 02, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »

The ranks of the employed rose to a fresh record 156.6 million and the employment-to-population ratio increased to 60.6 percent, the highest level since December 2008"

Since 2008 or over the last 10 years.  :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1622 on: November 02, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »
Since 2008 or over the last 10 years.  :)

Payrolls smash estimates with gain of 250,000, wage gains pass 3% for first time since recession

"Job growth blew past expectations in October and year-over-year wage gains jumped past 3 percent for the first time since the Great Recession, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Nonfarm payrolls powered up by 250,000 for the month, well ahead of Refinitiv estimates of 190,000. The unemployment rate stayed at 3.7 percent, the lowest since December 1969.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/us-created-250000-jobs-in-oct-vs-190000-jobs-expected.html?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: November 02, 2018, 04:26:57 PM »

Thank you for pointing out that all of the article covers what has happened during the last decade.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/us-created-250000-jobs-in-oct-vs-190000-jobs-expected.html?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1624 on: November 05, 2018, 10:04:34 AM »