Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761917 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1750 on: December 26, 2018, 05:43:34 PM »
I have

Then if you weren't such an ignorant, snowflake, you'd understand why there is such a high turnover rate. But of course, it's Trump so you have to bash. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1751 on: December 27, 2018, 08:55:44 PM »
Trump doesn't visit troops = bad president
Trump visits troops = bad president
Liberal medias heads exploding. LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trumps-visit-to-iraq-prompts-concerns-about-politicization-of-military/ar-BBRvtHp?ocid=spartanntp
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1752 on: December 27, 2018, 09:07:00 PM »
I think many anti Trump people have spoken up including myself to say its perfectly fine he doesn't visit. Now that he has, and plastered his visit with lies and propaganda that no one believes..what do you want from us?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1753 on: December 27, 2018, 10:39:06 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trumps-visit-to-iraq-prompts-concerns-about-politicization-of-military/ar-BBRvtHp?ocid=spartanntp

Right?  Bunch of dishonest unAmerican phony reporters. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1754 on: December 27, 2018, 11:15:23 PM »
Right?  Bunch of dishonest unAmerican phony reporters. 

See my post

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1755 on: December 28, 2018, 02:30:55 AM »
I think many anti Trump people have spoken up including myself to say its perfectly fine he doesn't visit. Now that he has, and plastered his visit with lies and propaganda that no one believes..what do you want from us?

You think?  Many?  When?  Where?  Anyway, it's not all about you.  chaos and Dos Equis are correct.

Following backlash, NBC News revises story about Trump’s ‘Christmastime’ visit to Iraq

NBC News has changed its headline to this formulation: “Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops on or before Christmas.” Better, not best.

The new version also includes an expanded editor’s note explaining other changes needed to align the piece with Trump’s unannounced departure.

There were merely seven hours and 47 minutes left of Christmas Day when NBC News published this story: “Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime.

Like a commander in chief, Trump got out of the house, into a plane and flew across the world to greet the troops amid Christmas folderol. Give the guy the credit he deserves for getting off his butt, as does The Post: “The unannounced visit continues a holiday tradition followed by past presidents.”

Correct the piece, NBC News, or prepare to stand legitimately accused of propagating fake news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/27/nbc-news-is-standing-by-misleading-story-trumps-visit-troops/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.346d8e42ca15

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1756 on: December 28, 2018, 10:54:43 AM »
See my post

Your post doesn't address the media, the media's bias, or the media's dishonesty. 

In any event, what happened when the POTUS hit the ground? 

AMAZING MOMENT! US Soldier in Iraq Tells President Trump: “I Came Back into the Military Because of You”
by Jim Hoft
December 26, 2018
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/amazing-moment-us-soldier-in-iraq-tells-president-trump-i-came-back-into-the-military-because-of-you/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1757 on: December 28, 2018, 01:07:58 PM »

Trump visits troops and lies to them about his giving them their 1st pay raise in 10 years. = liar president.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1758 on: December 28, 2018, 02:35:33 PM »

A bit of praise & support for Your President
Would be a Good starting Point. 👍🏻

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: December 28, 2018, 05:31:18 PM »
..what do you want from us?
How about supporting your country and it's president, whether or not you agree with him, like we did with Obama for 8 miserable years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1760 on: December 29, 2018, 01:08:44 AM »
How about supporting your country and it's president, whether or not you agree with him, like we did with Obama for 8 miserable years.

Come on dude. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: December 29, 2018, 07:28:25 AM »
AP poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 6 in 10 military veterans voted for Republican candidates in the November midterm elections, and a similar majority had positive views of President Donald Trump’s leadership. But women, the fastest growing demographic group in the military, are defying that vote trend.

That’s according to AP VoteCast, a nationwide survey of more than 115,000 midterm voters — including more than 4,000 current and former service members — conducted for The Associated Press by NORC at the University of Chicago. It found that veterans overall approved of Trump’s job performance, showing high support for the president’s handling of border security and his efforts to make the U.S. safer from terrorism.

Male veterans were much more likely to approve of Trump than those who haven’t served, 58 percent to 46 percent.

But 58 percent of female veterans disapproved of Trump, which is similar to the share of women overall (61 percent).

Some takeaways on veterans:

TRUMP APPROVAL

Overall, 56 percent of veterans — both current and former service members — said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 43 percent disapproved. Voters who have not served in the military were more likely to disapprove (58 percent) than approve (42 percent) of the president’s job performance.

The survey found that differences in support for Trump between veterans and nonveterans extended across racial and ethnic groups, including among whites (62 percent of veterans approve versus 49 percent of nonveterans), Latinos (53 percent vs. 28 percent) and African-Americans (22 percent vs. 10 percent).

___

TRUMP’S LEADERSHIP

The poll showed veterans more likely than nonveterans to say Trump has the right temperament to serve as president (48 percent to 32 percent) and that he’s a strong leader (59 percent to 49 percent). They were slightly more likely to say Trump cares about “people like you” (46 percent to 40 percent).

On the issues, veterans were significantly more likely than those who have not served to approve of Trump’s handling of border security, 62 percent to 48 percent, and to think the Trump administration has made the U.S. safer from terrorism, 51 percent to 35 percent.

___

DRAIN THE SWAMP?

Veterans had good success running for Congress compared to previous years. Eighteen new veterans were elected to the House, seven of whom are Democrats.

That’s the largest number of new veterans elected to the House since 2010, and the biggest influx of Democratic vets since 1996, according to Seth Lynn, a University of San Francisco professor who runs Veterans Campaign, a group that prepares veterans for careers in politics. One fresh veteran face — Republican Rick Scott of Florida — will join the Senate.

In all, more than 170 veterans were on November’s congressional ballot as major-party candidates. Some vets, such as Kentucky Democrat Amy McGrath, a former Marine fighter pilot, ran close House races but ultimately fell short on Election Day.

https://www.apnews.com/3b0264d3b4db4c899d98ab3df9902fe4

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1762 on: December 31, 2018, 01:21:25 PM »
January 2, 2018

January 3, 2018

North Korea calls hotline to South Korea in diplomatic breakthrough
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/north-korea-south-hotline/index.html

January 10, 2018

South Korea's Moon says Trump deserves 'big' credit for North Korea talks
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/south-koreas-moon-says-trump-deserves-big-credit-for-north-korea-talks.html

March 5, 2018

S. Korea envoys to meet N. Korea's Kim on historic trip
https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-korea-delegation-depart-pyongyang-monday-010628050.html

June 12, 2018

December 31, 2018

Kim Jong Un reaffirms commitment to denuclearization in letter to South Korean president
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kim-jong-un-reaffirms-commitment-denuclearization-letter-south-120606041--abc-news-topstories.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: January 01, 2019, 03:09:02 PM »
Kanye West Reaffirms His Support of Trump in His First Tweets of 2019

Kanye West took to Twitter on New Year's Day to make it clear where he stands politically in 2019.

"Trump all day," he wrote, followed by dragon emojis -- likely calling back to tweets from April in which he said he and Donald Trump share "dragon energy," which he defined as "natural born leaders," "very instinctive" and "great foresight."

"They will not program me. Blacks are 90% Democrats," West tweeted. "That sounds like control to me."

"One of my favorite of many things about what the Trump hat represents to me is that people can’t tell me what to do because I’m black," he said. "From now on I’m performing with my mutherfucking hat on."

The rapper also shared brief thoughts about changing the world and having free thought, and he tweeted "2024," in reference to a future presidential election. (He's previously discussed his intentions to run for president that year.)

"Love everyone," West tweeted -- and, for good measure, in a separate message he added, "I love Drake 2019 we will all heal."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8491999/kanye-west-trump-support-twitter-2019

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1764 on: January 01, 2019, 03:15:34 PM »
After 3 years of price increases, gas is getting cheaper in 2019

For the first time in three years, annual prices at the pump are expected to decrease from the year before, saving Americans billions of dollars.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2019/01/01/gas-prices-forecast-lower-2019/2415022002/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: January 01, 2019, 03:22:26 PM »
January 2, 2018

January 3, 2018

North Korea calls hotline to South Korea in diplomatic breakthrough
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/north-korea-south-hotline/index.html

January 10, 2018

South Korea's Moon says Trump deserves 'big' credit for North Korea talks
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/south-koreas-moon-says-trump-deserves-big-credit-for-north-korea-talks.html

March 5, 2018

S. Korea envoys to meet N. Korea's Kim on historic trip
https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-korea-delegation-depart-pyongyang-monday-010628050.html

June 12, 2018

December 31, 2018

Kim Jong Un reaffirms commitment to denuclearization in letter to South Korean president
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kim-jong-un-reaffirms-commitment-denuclearization-letter-south-120606041--abc-news-topstories.html

It's amazing what a "fuck you, try us" attitude can accomplish vs the "let's throw money at the little angry guy" attitude of previous administrations.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: January 01, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »

There's a big difference with supporting Obama as President and that is that I agreed with him. I'd support Trump as well, except I don't agree with him. Furthermore, he represents everything I dislike in some people. Sorry you were miserable during those 8 years....that's tough.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: January 01, 2019, 03:36:47 PM »
There's a big difference with supporting Obama as President and that is that I agreed with him. I'd support Trump as well, except I don't agree with him. Furthermore, he represents everything I dislike in some people. Sorry you were miserable during those 8 years....that's tough.
I don't agree with your faggotry, but I support your right to fag away.
Do you bash your kids if they do something you don't agree with?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: January 01, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »

Bash is too harsh a word for family and friends. When they were kids, I corrected them when they did something wrong. I also supported them and praised them for what they did well, including standing up for their beliefs, whether or not I agreed with them. Now they're adults who lead admirable lives. I stay out of their personal affairs unless they ask for advice or assistance. They are completely capable of learning from their own mistakes without my interference.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: January 01, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »
Bash is too harsh a word for family and friends. When they were kids, I corrected them when they did something wrong. I also supported them and praised them for what they did well, including standing up for their beliefs, whether or not I agreed with them. Now they're adults who lead admirable lives. I stay out of their personal affairs unless they ask for advice or assistance. They are completely capable of learning from their own mistakes without my interference.
Duck, weave, dodge :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1770 on: January 01, 2019, 04:09:26 PM »

2 Good posts

I also supported them and praised them for what they did well, including standing up for their beliefs, whether or not I agreed with them.

Hmmm you don’t apply the same principle to Donald ?
Or others with different beliefs to yours on here.

Slightly contrary of you Towards others not family or friends.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: January 02, 2019, 03:34:52 AM »
Trump represents what I like in some people especially the narcissism.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: January 02, 2019, 12:14:57 PM »
Duck, weave, dodge :D

Is the reply you are looking for to the question you asked, I don't bash my kids? -Seems a bit hollow to me. Is your faggotry disclaimer necessary? You either don't know me or you don't know the definition of faggotry. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=faggotry

;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: January 02, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »
2 Good posts

Hmmm you don’t apply the same principle to Donald ?
Or others with different beliefs to yours on here.

Slightly contrary of you Towards others not family or friends.

If and when Donald Trump does something well, I will acknowledge it.  

Most of us are here to discuss our opinions. Whether I agree with your or anyone else's opinion, I respect everyone's right to have one.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox