Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761781 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2050 on: March 28, 2019, 10:52:55 AM »
Cowards.  Including bay who ran away and only returned for a minute when there was "bad" news about Trump. 

Standard fare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2051 on: March 28, 2019, 11:56:42 AM »
Cowards.  Including bay who ran away and only returned for a minute when there was "bad" news about Trump. 

Maybe he is banging Jussie

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2052 on: March 28, 2019, 12:58:03 PM »
Being as how Getbig opinions and discussions have virtually no influence on who wins the presidency, for quite awhile, I've been considering moderating my contributions to the political forum. We're all just spinning wheels and frankly, it is all a big waste of time and energy. It is likely that some folks, who no longer bother posting, already came to this conclusion.

If those of us in the Getbig liberal minority bow out, all that will remain here is you folks on stuck on the ultra conservative side, glad-handing each other. That should be a ton of fun!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2053 on: March 28, 2019, 01:04:14 PM »
Being as how Getbig opinions and discussions have virtually no influence on who wins the presidency, for quite awhile, I've been considering moderating my contributions to the political forum. We're all just spinning wheels and frankly, it is all a big waste of time and energy. It is likely that some folks, who no longer bother posting, already came to this conclusion.

If those of us in the Getbig liberal minority bow out, all that will remain here is you folks on stuck on the ultra conservative side, glad-handing each other. That should be a ton of fun!

Maybe the problem is that few people actually are liberals. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2054 on: March 28, 2019, 01:20:36 PM »

There are two kinds of people in this regard on this forum.  The first is the poster who wants to take a break, or leave, and simply does so.  The second is the poster who makes an announcement about their feelings being hurt, this board is a waste of time, etc., threatens to leave, then either never does or leaves for a minute and comes back. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: March 28, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »
There are two kinds of people in this regard on this forum.  The first is the poster who wants to take a break, or leave, and simply does so.  The second is the poster who makes an announcement about their feelings being hurt, this board is a waste of time, etc., threatens to leave, then either never does or leaves for a minute and comes back.  

The majority of the latter also consists of sore losers who are probably tired of their idiocy being irrefutably showcased, and then pout about their stupid feelings, being ganged up on, etc., and finally threaten to "quit" because that's literally the only thing left for them to do.

Their only indication of any intelligence is knowing they've been "defeated," if only in spirit and/or character.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2056 on: March 28, 2019, 08:42:54 PM »
Maybe the problem is that few people actually are liberals. 

If you put out a survey and leave party id and labels like liberal and conservative out of the wording a majority of Americans are in favor of "liberal" policies. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2057 on: March 28, 2019, 08:46:11 PM »
If you put out a survey and leave party id and labels like liberal and conservative out of the wording a majority of Americans are in favor of "liberal" policies. 
Liar
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2058 on: March 28, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2059 on: March 28, 2019, 08:59:05 PM »

I think you would first have to list liberal polices. Because the "go to" mental picture most on this board have of liberals is AOC

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2060 on: March 28, 2019, 10:20:46 PM »

I think you would first have to list liberal polices. Because the "go to" mental picture most on this board have of liberals is AOC

This crew is a lost cause.  I'm talking about the non stormfront republican/conservative voters.  If AOC took to the floor of the house and read any one of Reagan's speeches the boys on here would want her institutionalized  even more so than they do now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2061 on: March 28, 2019, 10:44:01 PM »
If AOC took to the floor of the house and read any one of Reagan's speeches the boys on here would want her institutionalized  even more so than they do now.

There's reaching for something, and then there's this argument that far exceeds anything that could make a point successfully.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2062 on: March 28, 2019, 10:51:57 PM »

There's reaching for something, and then there's this argument that far exceeds anything that could make a point successfully.

Obamacare = Romneycare

Better yet, Obamacare = Heritage Foundation Care. 

Your turn.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2063 on: March 29, 2019, 05:59:08 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: March 29, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
Obamacare = Romneycare

Better yet, Obamacare = Heritage Foundation Care. 

Your turn.

So fagbama took a bad idea and made it his own.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2065 on: March 29, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »
It was RINO idea to pander politically in Mass. Romney is not my favorite that's for sure.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2066 on: March 29, 2019, 07:40:20 PM »
It was RINO idea to pander politically in Mass. Romney is not my favorite that's for sure.

Romney is a piece of shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2067 on: April 04, 2019, 10:18:25 AM »
comments.

U.S. jobless claims fall to 49-year low, below all forecasts
www.bondbuyer.com ^ | April 04 2019, 8:36am EDT | Staff
Posted on 4/4/2019, 8:07:17 AM by Red Badger

Filings for U.S. unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell, dropping to the lowest since December 1969, as the labor market tightened further.

Jobless claims decreased to 202,000 in the week ended March 30, below all economist forecasts, Labor Department figures showed Thursday. The four-week average, a less-volatile measure, declined to 213,500, the lowest since October.

The surprising drop in claims is an indication that the labor market continued to tighten, with employers holding onto workers and loathe to let them go.

The level of continuing claims, which had moved up in recent months, fell the most since November in the week ended March 23.

At the same time, the ADP Research Institute said this week that firms added the fewest workers in March since 2017, potentially signaling some weakness. A Bloomberg survey of economists had forecast a gain of 215,000.

Continuing claims, which are reported with a one-week lag, fell by 38,000 to 1.717 million in the week ended March 23.

The unemployment rate among people eligible for benefits held at 1.2%. The level has been unchanged since May. The previous week’s claims were revised up to 212,000 from 211,000.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: April 04, 2019, 11:46:47 PM »
 ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: April 04, 2019, 11:54:09 PM »
There are two kinds of people in this regard on this forum.  The first is the poster who wants to take a break, or leave, and simply does so.  The second is the poster who makes an announcement about their feelings being hurt, this board is a waste of time, etc., threatens to leave, then either never does or leaves for a minute and comes back. 

I'm the first kind of person. I took a break. It was kind of like a coffee break at work, it lasted about 15 minutes. Actually, I think I either called in sick or used comp time for one whole day. Not too sure when to take my vacation. Can I get double time if I just work through it?  :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2070 on: April 05, 2019, 02:26:04 PM »
The U.S. economy adds 196,000 jobs, beating expectations

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/jobs-report-preview-march-2019-201012791.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2071 on: April 05, 2019, 02:38:58 PM »
U.S. stocks at the end of March posted their best quarter in nearly a decade

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-at-crossroads-after-strongest-quarterly-rise-in-a-decade-2019-03-30

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2072 on: April 05, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »
‘How is this possible?’ Analysts puzzle over stock market’s rally amid equity-fund exodus

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-is-this-possible-analysts-puzzle-over-stock-markets-rally-amid-equity-fund-exodus-2019-04-05

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2073 on: April 05, 2019, 02:49:04 PM »
Those who are against President Trump are against America.  They should get the fuck out of here  just as so many of their prominent Hollyweird spokestards promised they would.

Lordy but I wish they would go to muslime lands never to Tweet again.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: April 05, 2019, 03:29:56 PM »
Those who are against President Trump are against America.  They should get the fuck out of here  just as so many of their prominent Hollyweird spokestards promised they would.

Lordy but I wish they would go to muslime lands never to Tweet again.

^^Concur.

And, how many of those "Hollywood Heroes" honored those "promises?"