Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761938 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2100 on: April 09, 2019, 12:21:47 PM »
And still hoping some proof of collusion will show up.

Right?  I have some really smart, highly educated friends who are still holding out hope.  But also shifting focus to Trump's tax returns.  TDS is real. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2101 on: April 09, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »
Right?  I have some really smart, highly educated friends who are still holding out hope.  But also shifting focus to Trump's tax returns.  TDS is real. 
With all of the TDS it makes me wish I was a psychologist/psychiatrist because I would have a beach house and yacht since Trump's election.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2102 on: April 09, 2019, 04:01:29 PM »
The wife and I made about the same this year as we did last year.  Maybe a grand or two more.  We received about $2000 more on our refund (Thanks Trump).  We have two kids so I can only assume the change to the child credit deduction is what made the difference.  My co-worker just told me that him and his wife received almost three thousand less than last year.  They haven't had kids to claim for the past 3-4 years.  My sister who has two kids received $5500 less than the previous year with no major changes.  Her and her hubby might have combined for a couple grand more in income. 

I am quite perplexed.  Anyone?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2103 on: April 09, 2019, 04:07:53 PM »
The wife and I made about the same this year as we did last year.  Maybe a grand or two more.  We received about $2000 more on our refund (Thanks Trump).  We have two kids so I can only assume the change to the child credit deduction is what made the difference.  My co-worker just told me that him and his wife received almost three thousand less than last year.  They haven't had kids to claim for the past 3-4 years.  My sister who has two kids received $5500 less than the previous year with no major changes.  Her and her hubby might have combined for a couple grand more in income. 

This is where I agree.    If you have a fng tax cut - in my mind everyone should pay less period

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2104 on: April 09, 2019, 04:12:48 PM »

Did they change their withholdings?  They probably paid less in taxes (i.e., had their monthly withholdings reduced).  The size of a refund doesn't necessarily dictate whether their taxes were reduced. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2105 on: April 09, 2019, 04:41:42 PM »
Did they change their withholdings?  They probably paid less in taxes (i.e., had their monthly withholdings reduced).  The size of a refund doesn't necessarily dictate whether their taxes were reduced. 

That's the mistake a lot of people made.
They only considered the refund amount; NOT the total they paid.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2106 on: April 09, 2019, 05:45:30 PM »

In the case of my co worker, no.  He did not change anything.  The only thing different with my sister may have been child care deduction.  She couldn't claim it this year because it was a friend watching the kids out of her house.  Or something like that. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2107 on: April 10, 2019, 04:06:12 PM »
My taxes came in the mail today.  I only did a grand better, not two as was previously thought.  My tax lady texted me last week and she mis-texted the state portion.  I'm still a grand better than last year, but somehow feel like I just lost a thousand dollars. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2108 on: April 10, 2019, 04:18:27 PM »
My taxes came in the mail today.  I only did a grand better, not two as was previously thought.  My tax lady texted me last week and she mis-texted the state portion.  I'm still a grand better than last year, but somehow feel like I just lost a thousand dollars.  

So, which matters more: "facts" or "feelings?"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2109 on: April 10, 2019, 04:32:02 PM »
Why don't you just GIVE all you've earned away?  Give it to the poor and huddles ASSes.  Go on.  Give it ALL away.  Then live on the streets with the stinky folk you feign to care so much about.

I'll tell you why you don't do that.  Because you want others to do it.   You demand they do it.  Your kind DEMAND equality of economy by stealing from those that work hard to produce and giving to those that do naught but reproduce.   Think about that, ace. 

Fuck That Noise. 

I've given this some though. The main problem I have with it is that I would likely run into you hanging out (your pathetic shriveled up weiner) at a McDonald's begging people Pellius for a bite of his hamburger.

Please show me where I ever encouraged anyone here to give their wealth away. Incidentally, I worked hard for over 50 years. How about you? Have you ever held a job or were you such an asshole that you were immediately fired?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2110 on: April 10, 2019, 04:32:58 PM »

Vs who.  Kamala.  Or some other communist liberal biatch line warren or booker?   Say hello to 4 more years of trump as the democrats offer zero to anyone who works for a living .  Only pedos welfare thugs and mobs commies lesbians trannies and other non productive elements vote for democrats

Keep that thought....as I know you will.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: April 10, 2019, 04:45:58 PM »
Apparently, there's a different tax code and a different stock market for liberals.

Liberals, on this board at least, complain about paying more taxes after tax cuts while others are paying less taxes, and complain about losing money in a booming stock market while others are seeing their retirement accounts grow.

Why does these comments seem familiar?  ;D

1. I complained that my taxes were higher this year. Who's paying less taxes? You tell me.

B. While the tax code may not be different for different people, the tax rate is different for people in different tax brackets.

2. I lost money on what I invested and proceeded to move my money back into a more secure account. It wasn't a complaint. It was a fact. Some people like gambling. I am not one of them. The stock market is for people looking for long term gains. At almost 75, what do you suppose my "term" is? It could be long, then again....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: April 10, 2019, 04:47:49 PM »
Of course it's true. Not just the libs on this board, but all over.

That many "libs" in all those places, really?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: April 10, 2019, 04:55:28 PM »

I just don't understand HOW anyone is losing money in the recent market. Even simple passive index investing would have yielded a favorable return since the turnaround in 2016, meaning one didn't even need to "do" anything - just let your money sit there, and you'd have seen good returns.

It makes me wonder: either the people claiming substantial losses are flat out lying, or they are doing some truly stupid shit and "blaming Trump" for the outcome of their own stupidity. I see no other apparent explanations.

Just to be clear, I, for one, neither blame Trump nor do I give him credit for the stock market gains and loses. During the short time I had an investment account (a little over a year) I lost money. The investment was negligible and so was the loss. Investing in the stock market just isn't my game. This has nothing to do with Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2114 on: April 10, 2019, 05:04:10 PM »
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Tuesday, April 09, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove.

. . . .
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_apr09

Good. Does this mean you will also be posting the numbers when Trump's approval rating falls?

April 10, 2019

President Trump Job Approval:    GU Politics/Battleground   Approve 43,  Disapprove 52        Disapprove +9

President Trump Job Approval:   Politico/Morning Consult   Approve 40,  Disapprove 56   Disapprove +16

President Trump Job Approval:   Economist/YouGov           Approve 43,  Disapprove 55   Disapprove +12

President Trump Job Approval:   Rasmussen Reports           Approve 51,   Disapprove 47   Approve +4

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: April 10, 2019, 05:08:11 PM »
And those 45% are miserable and depressed as Hell. ;D

You wish! Most of the liberals, like me, that I know have positive attitudes. We just don't buy the shiit Trump spoon feeds his base.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2116 on: April 10, 2019, 05:08:54 PM »
You wish! Most of the liberals, like me, that I know have positive attitudes. We just don't buy the shiit Trump spoon feeds his base.

Same here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: April 10, 2019, 05:13:04 PM »

Do you honestly think the public will ever see Trump's tax returns? I don't. They must be so full of illegal crap or else he'd want them revealed....much the same as the Mueller report. -Not sure we will ever see that either.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2118 on: April 10, 2019, 05:16:58 PM »
Do you really consider yourself to have appositive attitude? LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: April 10, 2019, 05:39:06 PM »
The wife and I made about the same this year as we did last year.  Maybe a grand or two more.  We received about $2000 more on our refund (Thanks Trump).  We have two kids so I can only assume the change to the child credit deduction is what made the difference.  My co-worker just told me that him and his wife received almost three thousand less than last year.  They haven't had kids to claim for the past 3-4 years.  My sister who has two kids received $5500 less than the previous year with no major changes.  Her and her hubby might have combined for a couple grand more in income.  

I am quite perplexed.  Anyone?

I am my only dependent. I paid more. My income and deductions only changed slightly. I believe it is more a matter of where you fall on the tax scale which was greatly simplified from previous years. Their are fewer thresholds (tax brackets). My taxable income was near the bottom of my tax rate.

2018 tax year single filers
Tax rate   Taxable income bracket     Tax owed
10%           $0 to $9,700                                               10% of taxable income
12%           $9,701 to $39,475               $970 plus          12% of the amount over $9,700
22%           $39,476 to $84,200           $4,543 plus          22% of the amount over $39,475
24%           $84,201 to $160,725        $14,382.50 plus     24% of the amount over $84,200
32%           $160,726 to $204,100      $32,748.50 plus     32% of the amount over $160,725
35%           $204,101 to $510,300      $46,628.50 plus     35% of the amount over $204,100
37%           $510,301 or more          $153,798.50 plus     37% of the amount over $510,300

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2120 on: April 10, 2019, 05:41:25 PM »
I am my only dependent. I paid more. My income and deductions only changed slightly. I believe it is more a matter of where you fall on the tax scale which was greatly simplified from previous years. Their are fewer thresholds (tax brackets). My taxable income was near the bottom of my tax rate.

2018 tax year single filers
Tax rate   Taxable income bracket   Tax owed
10%           $0 to $9,700                                             10% of taxable income
12%           $9,701 to $39,475           $970 plus            12% of the amount over $9,700
22%           $39,476 to $84,200           $4,543 plus         22% of the amount over $39,475
24%           $84,201 to $160,725           $14,382.50 plus   24% of the amount over $84,200
32%           $160,726 to $204,100   $32,748.50 plus   32% of the amount over $160,725
35%           $204,101 to $510,300   $46,628.50 plus   35% of the amount over $204,100
37%           $510,301 or more           $153,798.50 plus 37% of the amount over $510,300

It only turned out to be a grand more than last year, not two grand.  My tax lady texted me the wrong number last week.  Still happy, I guess.  But I'm sure it was the child tax credit thing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2121 on: April 10, 2019, 06:30:13 PM »
Do you really consider yourself to have appositive attitude? LOL

I gather you don't agree. I guess it depends on one's perspective. According to your perspective, I gather that unless I agree with you politically and intellectually, I don't have a positive attitude. But you are wrong, I do have a positive attitude.

I'm positive that when Trump is no longer in office our country will be better off. I'm positive that many immigrants to the U.S., regardless of where they're immigrating from, want a better life. And, I'm positive many of them work harder to achieve it than most of us who take the better life for granted do. I'm positive that the human race will continue to evolve and change in ways that will make us better people. I'm positive that medical science will find cures for more ailments every year. I'm positive that folks will continue to live longer and healthier lives than they have in previous times. I'm positive that those who don't believe the world's climate is changing will someday realize that it is.

I'm positive about a lot of things. How about you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2122 on: April 10, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »
It only turned out to be a grand more than last year, not two grand.  My tax lady texted me the wrong number last week.  Still happy, I guess.  But I'm sure it was the child tax credit thing. 

Hey, $1,000 less paid in taxes is a good thing. It's kind of a gift since it isn't what you originally expected.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2123 on: April 10, 2019, 07:07:33 PM »
Hey, $1,000 less paid in taxes is a good thing. It's kind of a gift since it isn't what you originally expected.

No doubt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2124 on: April 10, 2019, 07:34:59 PM »
I gather you don't agree. I guess it depends on one's perspective. According to your perspective, I gather that unless I agree with you politically and intellectually, I don't have a positive attitude. But you are wrong, I do have a positive attitude.

I'm positive that when Trump is no longer in office our country will be better off. I'm positive that many immigrants to the U.S., regardless of where they're immigrating from, want a better life. And, I'm positive many of them work harder to achieve it than most of us who take the better life for granted do. I'm positive that the human race will continue to evolve and change in ways that will make us better people. I'm positive that medical science will find cures for more ailments every year. I'm positive that folks will continue to live longer and healthier lives than they have in previous times. I'm positive that those who don't believe the world's climate is changing will someday realize that it is.

I'm positive about a lot of things. How about you?
I'm positive that people who think like you created the worlds problems. I'm positive that you conveniently left off the word "illegal" while talking about immigrants. I'm positive the world would be a better, more peaceful place without muzzies. I'm positive that the hostile, aggressive, negativity of the left leaning politics will cause more problems for people than it will ever solve.

How's that little list of positivity for you? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!