Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762067 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2126 on: April 11, 2019, 10:13:44 AM »
Do you honestly think the public will ever see Trump's tax returns? I don't. They must be so full of illegal crap or else he'd want them revealed....much the same as the Mueller report. -Not sure we will ever see that either.

I doubt we see Trump's tax returns and I really don't care. 

Barr said the Mueller report will be released in about a week.  Don't care about that impeachment report either. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2127 on: April 11, 2019, 08:25:22 PM »
I'm positive that people who think like you created the worlds problems. I'm positive that you conveniently left off the word "illegal" while talking about immigrants. I'm positive the world would be a better, more peaceful place without muzzies. I'm positive that the hostile, aggressive, negativity of the left leaning politics will cause more problems for people than it will ever solve.

How's that little list of positivity for you? :D

The list is pretty good. Spend more time being positive about stuff you believe in and less time criticizing what others believe and you'll be a happier man. Go on, give it a try. You might just be surprised about the benefits of positive thinking.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2128 on: April 11, 2019, 08:40:04 PM »
The list is pretty good. Spend more time being positive about stuff you believe in and less time criticizing what others believe and you'll be a happier man. Go on, give it a try. You might just be surprised about the benefits of positive thinking.  ;)
Maybe take your own advice ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2129 on: April 12, 2019, 10:02:19 AM »
Maybe take your own advice ???

Maybe. Most of the time I simply report what I've read, seen or heard rather than posting my opinion and when I do post my opinion, I identify it as such.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2130 on: April 13, 2019, 02:31:27 AM »
I gather you don't agree. I guess it depends on one's perspective. According to your perspective, I gather that unless I agree with you politically and intellectually, I don't have a positive attitude. But you are wrong, I do have a positive attitude.

I'm positive that when Trump is no longer in office our country will be better off. I'm positive that many immigrants to the U.S., regardless of where they're immigrating from, want a better life. And, I'm positive many of them work harder to achieve it than most of us who take the better life for granted do. I'm positive that the human race will continue to evolve and change in ways that will make us better people. I'm positive that medical science will find cures for more ailments every year. I'm positive that folks will continue to live longer and healthier lives than they have in previous times. I'm positive that those who don't believe the world's climate is changing will someday realize that it is.

I'm positive about a lot of things. How about you?

I totally disagree with you about Trump - Thankfully we can only imagine what state the US would be in
Had Killary won or what war you’d be majorly involved in.

Agree about The majority of legal immigrants.

Are we evolving? When you look around the US & world - We still haven’t evolved past Wars
And Religious Nonsense - Sad to say the Musli’s are ever increasing in Numbers & That Definitely
Won’t be A Good Positive Thing For All Those They Hate & Kill / Throw Off Buildings / Stone / Behead.

Medical science Yes Generally Agree - Although I distinctly remember as a child the cancer fundraising
Campaigns saying the chance of getting cancer was 1 in 4or5 - Well 45+ yrs on The chances are
Now 1 in 2 people will get cancer !! Is That a Positive Improvement- if so I Really Hope they don’t
Improve to 100% Chance we’ll all get cancer - I stopped giving them £ when all the Billions given
Got the Odds to 1 in 3.

As for Global Warming / Climate change - again when I was younger the talk was of an impending
Ice age. - And as we are aware the earth has gone through Warming & cooling many times, Long
Before man had cars / Factories / Bombs / Planes / Etc Etc.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say we don’t have any impact - I believe we do to some extent only
Nothing like the impact the sun & Nature has.

It’s Good to be Positive & Also very Realistic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2131 on: April 13, 2019, 04:23:51 PM »
1. I totally disagree with you about Trump - Thankfully we can only imagine what state the US would be in
Had Killary won or what war you’d be majorly involved in.

Agree about The majority of legal immigrants.

2. Are we evolving? When you look around the US & world - We still haven’t evolved past Wars
And Religious Nonsense - Sad to say the Musli’s are ever increasing in Numbers & That Definitely
Won’t be A Good Positive Thing For All Those They Hate & Kill / Throw Off Buildings / Stone / Behead.

3. Medical science Yes Generally Agree - Although I distinctly remember as a child the cancer fundraising
Campaigns saying the chance of getting cancer was 1 in 4or5 - Well 45+ yrs on The chances are
Now 1 in 2 people will get cancer !! Is That a Positive Improvement- if so I Really Hope they don’t
Improve to 100% Chance we’ll all get cancer - I stopped giving them £ when all the Billions given
Got the Odds to 1 in 3.

4. As for Global Warming / Climate change - again when I was younger the talk was of an impending
Ice age. - And as we are aware the earth has gone through Warming & cooling many times, Long
Before man had cars / Factories / Bombs / Planes / Etc Etc.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say we don’t have any impact - I believe we do to some extent only
Nothing like the impact the sun & Nature has.

It’s Good to be Positive & Also very Realistic.

1. How one feels about Trump and his policies depends on their perspective. What one sees as bad, another sees as good. If there is an answer to what's good or bad, most of us won't get it for quite awhile. Other's will continue to reject anything they didn't or don't believe in. Some people are very stubborn and resistant to change of any kind. The problem with that change is inevitable. Polarized opinions can and should be replaced with compromise whenever possible. It is rare that something is all bad or all good...all right or all wrong.

2. Sometimes it seems the more we change, the more we stay the same. Over all, I think I prefer living in today's world over what it was like during the middle ages. The 1950's and 60's seemed great, but I was pretty naive back then.

3. Could the reason for the higher rate of cancer incidence is because medical science is better equipped to identify various cancers which were previously unknown. I suspect some people who died just because they were old would be diagnosed with some type of cancer today. A better measure is the cure or remission rate.

4. I've noticed that mother nature always wins. If humans are responsible for a catastrophic climate change it kind of ironic because we likely won't prevail unless we evolve in a way that allows people to survive under extremely different conditions. Throughout history, world climate changes have taken thousands of years. I'm not sure we humans can adapt quickly enough in an abbreviated situation. It is highly unlikely most folks currently living on the planet will be severely affected by climate change. The main point for me is if we can reasonably do something now to slow it down, we should.

Positivity is more productive than negativity and it usually makes us feel better.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2132 on: April 15, 2019, 09:19:54 AM »
Trump campaign raises $30 million in first quarter
A $76 million joint-haul between the Trump campaign and the RNC far outpaces those in the Democratic presidential field.

President Donald Trump arrives for a campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan on March 28, 2019.Nicholas Kamm / AFP - Getty Images file
April 14, 2019

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s campaign raked in $30 million in the first quarter of 2019 and had more than $40 million cash on hand, amassing a record war chest and far outpacing the field of Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 race, according to the campaign.

Combined with $46 million raised by the Republican National Committee, the full Trump re-election effort is expected to have a grand total of $82 million in the bank, with the campaign doubling what it had at the end of last year.

Trump's total is more than the top two Democratic candidates combined — Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who pulled in $18.2 million for the quarter and California Sen. Kamala Harris, who took in $12 million.

In all, the eight Democratic campaigns that have reported their totals ahead of Monday's filing deadline have raised a combined $65.8 million, although none of those candidates started raising money as early as the Trump campaign.

As the incumbent, Trump already has certain advantages when it comes to raising money. But the fundraiser-in-chief has taken this traditional benefit further than any of his predecessors. He is the only president to ever file re-election paperwork the evening he was inaugurated, and his team has been steadily seeking donations ever since.

By comparison, former President Barack Obama had not announced his 2012 re-election plans until after the first quarter had passed in 2011. Over the first two years of the Trump administration, his campaign had brought in nearly $130 million, easily beating out any other sitting president at this stage.

The Trump-Pence ticket has a head-start over the crowded field of Democrats vying for their party’s nomination, something the campaign is quick to point out. After a primary campaign, “we expect them to be bruised, battered, and broke,” a senior campaign official told NBC News. The bigger fundraising picture for the Trump effort will be revealed once the campaign files its quarterly report with the FEC Monday, including details about how much and where the campaign has spent thus far.

Trump’s 2020 setup is far more traditional than his first presidential bid, when he even pledged to self-fund his run. “I don’t need anybody’s money. I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich,” he said during his 2015 launch, after coming down the escalator at Trump Tower.

Now, with the full support and resources of the RNC, the president’s campaign is planning to launch a “bundling” program for super-donors to help bring in more money from wealthy supporters in their circles.

Trump’s entire 2016 campaign brought in $333 million. At this pace, their second attempt will easily outraise that. Campaign manager Brad Parscale believes they may spend $1 billion this time around, which would be three times more than what it cost last cycle.

Aides attribute the huge first quarter haul, in part, to the end of the Mueller investigation and Attorney General Bill Barr’s four-page letter that stated the special counsel did not find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russian officials to influence the 2016 election.

Immediately after it was released, Trump’s 2020 staffers launched a strategy to capitalize on the positive headlines for the president. They blasted fundraising emails, text messages, new videos and even created new merchandise for the campaign website featuring the top-line summary from Barr.

“We typically do not give numbers on individual fundraising pushes, but the fundraising in the aftermath of the Barr letter ranks among our very strong fundraising efforts. Our supporters were rightfully frustrated by two years of Democrat lies,” a Trump campaign spokeswoman said.

The timing also likely played a part. The first quarter deadline ended March 31, well before any version of the Mueller report was sent to Congress or made public. The redacted, nearly 400-page version is expected to be released in the coming days.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-campaign-raises-30-million-first-quarter-n993581?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR2Fu4mc4wE2Y-t9k_TmIU5PNXauF5ZhXQjLW_aRM-SGoaOftdUUwQHymsA

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2133 on: April 19, 2019, 08:18:29 AM »

The Trump campaign and joint fundraising committees ended the first quarter with $48.9 million in the bank

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-16/trump-leverages-incumbent-advantage-over-democratic-2020-pack

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2134 on: April 19, 2019, 08:19:40 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2135 on: April 19, 2019, 02:29:46 PM »
U.S. weekly jobless claims lowest since 1969; unemployment rolls shrink

The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits fell to more than a 49-1/2-year low last week, pointing to sustained strength in the economy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-weekly-jobless-claims-lowest-123008277.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2136 on: April 19, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »
Trump owning these faggets

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2137 on: April 24, 2019, 07:33:37 AM »
S&P 500 and Nasdaq rally to record closing highs after strong earnings from broad range of companies
PUBLISHED TUE, APR 23 2019
Fred Imbert
@FOIMBERT
This year could be one of significant market rotation, says expert

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite rallied on Tuesday to notch record closing highs as Wall Street cheered stronger-than-expected quarterly profits from some of the largest publicly traded U.S. companies.

The broad index closed 0.9% higher at 2,933.68, topping its previous record close of 2,930.75. The S&P 500 also ended the day just below its intraday record of 2,940.91. The Nasdaq closed up 1.3% at 8,120.82. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, meanwhile, gained 145.34 points to close at 26,656.39 and was 1.1% from an all-time high.

Tuesday’s move toward an all-time closing high comes less than six months after a sharp decline in late December, which led the S&P 500 to its worst annual performance since 2008. But stocks quickly turned around as the Federal Reserve reversed course on monetary policy while the tone around U.S.-China trade talks improved.

. . . .

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/23/stock-market-us-ends-all-exemptions-from-iran-oil-sanctions.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2138 on: April 26, 2019, 12:31:08 PM »
Why does these comments seem familiar?  ;D

1. I complained that my taxes were higher this year. Who's paying less taxes? You tell me.

B. While the tax code may not be different for different people, the tax rate is different for people in different tax brackets.

2. I lost money on what I invested and proceeded to move my money back into a more secure account. It wasn't a complaint. It was a fact. Some people like gambling. I am not one of them. The stock market is for people looking for long term gains. At almost 75, what do you suppose my "term" is? It could be long, then again....

Regardless of the small decline in tax refunds in 2019, most taxpayers are enjoying a tax cut in the aftermath of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) went fully into effect.

The non-profit Tax Foundation estimated that 80% of tax filers had a lower tax liability during this past year (the first full year for the TCJA cuts), and that only 5% of filers paid higher taxes.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wondering-where-tax-refund-apos-161503765.html

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #2139 on: April 26, 2019, 01:31:20 PM »
I gather you don't agree. I guess it depends on one's perspective. According to your perspective, I gather that unless I agree with you politically and intellectually, I don't have a positive attitude. But you are wrong, I do have a positive attitude.

Positive attitude, and wishful thinking are two different things.  It's not just political stuff that you have visions of grandeur about that frustrate a lot of us.  Take your post about "liberal arts jobs" for instance.  Many of the things listed were business or science based, and archaeologist had such a flawed analysis of salary range that saying Hillary won truly won the popular vote with U.S. citizens that are alive and legal is actually more believable.

I'm positive that when Trump is no longer in office our country will be better off. How so?  What has he done that has made America worse off?

I'm positive that many immigrants to the U.S., regardless of where they're immigrating from, want a better life. What do you base that on?  Are you sure about that?
Do some research about Somalians in MN, Muslims in Dearborne, MI, and Mexicans in CA that are "undocumented and unafraid"......does it seem like they want a better life that America offers, or that they are taking over and not only not assimilating, but are flat out saying this is their land?  Keep in mind, I wouldn't ask you these questions if I hadn't seen many videos with my own eyes that tell me the true answers. ;)

And, I'm positive many of them work harder to achieve it than most of us who take the better life for granted do. You're positive they want to work harder?  https://www.city-journal.org/html/mogadishu-minnesota-15924.html

That link is just a start.  There is a current investigation going on in MN right now over the Somali daycare and welfare scandals.  The state of MN in the name of diversity decided to give $3900 per month tax free to somalies.......think about that number for a minute, and realize MN isn't LA, SF, NY, or Chicago when it comes to cost of living.  Go to youtube, and search somalia take over of mall of america, or something to that affect.  How are all those brown people chilling out all day long?  Is mall walking in a stylish do-rag a job now?  If so, why aren't there any white people there doing it as it sounds like a fucking great gig?  Did you know Minny is now the #1 city for ISIS recruitment?  That there's video proof of daycares re-reimbursed by the federal government for "poor" muslims that can't afford it going to the daycare, signing in, and then leaving WITH their children for the day?  Also, video of those daycare providers exchanging envelopes of cash to those parents in allies after cashing their government check?  Did you know at least $100 MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH has been flown in suitcases from MNSP Intl Airport to Somalia?  Wonder what that's for?

I'm positive that the human race will continue to evolve and change in ways that will make us better people. This is just fucking laughable......DIEversit y is not just a witty misspelling joke.  Maybe Kwon can post his link to Sweden's crime ranking overseas.....#2 then #1 since 2017, and they were down around #20 in 2012......gee Prime, I wonder what changed from 2012 to 2017? ::)

I'm positive that medical science will find cures for more ailments every year.  You realize they've been researching cancer, down's, ALS, AID's.....pretty much every single major disease since it was identified as such?  Many are not even major diseases, and get shitloads of research money.  The money is in the research and treatment Prime.....not the cure....you do realize that, right Prime?  Of course you don't! :'(  

I'm positive that folks will continue to live longer and healthier lives than they have in previous times. I made sure I found a news source you trust to make you question your being positive.  https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/21/health/us-life-expectancy-study/index.html  You're welcome! :D

I'm positive that those who don't believe the world's climate is changing will someday realize that it is.  We already realize that the climate is changing.  It always has, and always will.  That's why the dinosaur age came before the ice age.  Why is this so complicated for you people to understand.  The real issue is "is global warming" real?  You all just keep moving the goal posts, and changing the name of the epic travesty that will kill mother Earth.  Man made climate change of any significance is a money making scam, just like research to "find a cure" is.  You turn a blind eye to how much money, influence, and power are involved in making fools like you believe in these things.  If it's real, I have some questions for you....

1) Can you please post the conclusive studies that exist to support this man made global warming theory?  Hint.....there are none that haven't been mocked by the science community.
2) Why do wealthy celebrities and politicians that are selling you on this hoax hopping in gas guzzling limousines on their way from their enormous carbon footprint mansions to the airport, and then flying on PRIVATE planes all over the country and world if it's real?
3) If it is real, why the hell do you spend your time jerking off/worshipping rich celebrities and vote for politicians who contribute to man made global warming via question #2?  You should hate them >:(

I'm positive about a lot of things. How about you?

I'm positive I just showed you, and everyone else how brainwashed you really are even though we all know you will do nothing with this information, and continue to choose to be willfully ignorant about it all.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2140 on: April 26, 2019, 01:36:27 PM »
1. How one feels about Trump and his policies depends on their perspective. What one sees as bad, another sees as good. If there is an answer to what's good or bad, most of us won't get it for quite awhile. Other's will continue to reject anything they didn't or don't believe in. Some people are very stubborn and resistant to change of any kind. The problem with that change is inevitable. Polarized opinions can and should be replaced with compromise whenever possible. It is rare that something is all bad or all good...all right or all wrong.

2. Sometimes it seems the more we change, the more we stay the same. Over all, I think I prefer living in today's world over what it was like during the middle ages. The 1950's and 60's seemed great, but I was pretty naive back then.

3. Could the reason for the higher rate of cancer incidence is because medical science is better equipped to identify various cancers which were previously unknown. I suspect some people who died just because they were old would be diagnosed with some type of cancer today. A better measure is the cure or remission rate.

4. I've noticed that mother nature always wins. If humans are responsible for a catastrophic climate change it kind of ironic because we likely won't prevail unless we evolve in a way that allows people to survive under extremely different conditions. Throughout history, world climate changes have taken thousands of years. I'm not sure we humans can adapt quickly enough in an abbreviated situation. It is highly unlikely most folks currently living on the planet will be severely affected by climate change. The main point for me is if we can reasonably do something now to slow it down, we should.

Positivity is more productive than negativity and it usually makes us feel better.

#2 - you still are
#3 and #4 - are you ok?  Seriously, these are the most rational thoughts you have ever posted.

Positivity for the sake of positivity is actually destructive.  You were born with bias, fear, and curiousity for a reason.  Some are good to let go of.  Others ensure your survival.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2141 on: April 26, 2019, 11:20:32 PM »
I'm positive I just showed you, and everyone else how brainwashed you really are even though we all know you will do nothing with this information, and continue to choose to be willfully ignorant about it all.

I'm positive we both feel positive about what we post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: April 26, 2019, 11:25:48 PM »
#2 - you still are
#3 and #4 - are you ok?  Seriously, these are the most rational thoughts you have ever posted.

Positivity for the sake of positivity is actually destructive.  You were born with bias, fear, and curiousity for a reason.  Some are good to let go of.  Others ensure your survival.

I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

I don't disagree that most folks are born with some basic tools for survival. We hopefully stick with the ones that are working for us and give up those that are not. Which tools  have you replaced because the old ones weren't effective any longer?

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2143 on: April 27, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »
I'm positive we both feel positive about what we post.

Kinda clever of you there for a change, but you're wrong again. :(

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2144 on: April 27, 2019, 05:14:41 PM »
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

I don't disagree than most folks are born with some basic tools for survival. We hopefully stick with the ones that are working for us and give up those that are not. Which tools  have you replaced because the old ones weren't effective any longer?

Booze, but you already knew that. ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2145 on: April 29, 2019, 08:02:53 AM »
Apparently, there's a different tax code and a different stock market for liberals.

Liberals, on this board at least, complain about paying more taxes after tax cuts while others are paying less taxes, and complain about losing money in a booming stock market while others are seeing their retirement accounts grow.

Why does these comments seem familiar?  ;D

1. I complained that my taxes were higher this year. Who's paying less taxes? You tell me.

B. While the tax code may not be different for different people, the tax rate is different for people in different tax brackets.

2. I lost money on what I invested and proceeded to move my money back into a more secure account. It wasn't a complaint. It was a fact. Some people like gambling. I am not one of them. The stock market is for people looking for long term gains. At almost 75, what do you suppose my "term" is? It could be long, then again....

Regardless of the small decline in tax refunds in 2019, most taxpayers are enjoying a tax cut in the aftermath of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) went fully into effect.

The non-profit Tax Foundation estimated that 80% of tax filers had a lower tax liability during this past year (the first full year for the TCJA cuts), and that only 5% of filers paid higher taxes.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wondering-where-tax-refund-apos-161503765.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2146 on: April 29, 2019, 08:05:12 AM »
Why Trump will win in 2020 and it won't even be close

The 2020 election isn’t going to be close.

The first-quarter gross domestic product growth rate of 3.2 per cent sets up the first reality that will be noted in November 2020 because it telegraphs where the economy will be then: not in recession.

Recessions are charted when GDP growth is negative for two consecutive quarters or more. That can and has occurred in sudden fashion – financial panics don’t send “save the date” cards.

But the economy over which president Donald Trump is presiding is strong and getting stronger.

Innovation is accelerating, not declining. A recession before election day looks less and less likely by the day.

Small wonder then that Trump dominates the GOP with an approval rating above 80 per cent.

His administration’s deregulatory push is accelerating. More and more rule-of-law judges, disinclined to accept bureaucrats’ excuses for over-regulation, are being confirmed to the bench. Readiness levels in the US military have been renewed. America’s relationship with its strongest ally, Israel, is at its closest in decades. Meanwhile, the Democrats are facing a Hobbesian choice of Bernie Sanders or Kamala Harris, or former vice president Joe Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-trump-win-2020-wont-112700761.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2147 on: April 29, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »
Why Trump will win in 2020 and it won't even be close

The 2020 election isn’t going to be close.

The first-quarter gross domestic product growth rate of 3.2 per cent sets up the first reality that will be noted in November 2020 because it telegraphs where the economy will be then: not in recession.

Recessions are charted when GDP growth is negative for two consecutive quarters or more. That can and has occurred in sudden fashion – financial panics don’t send “save the date” cards.

But the economy over which president Donald Trump is presiding is strong and getting stronger.

Innovation is accelerating, not declining. A recession before election day looks less and less likely by the day.

Small wonder then that Trump dominates the GOP with an approval rating above 80 per cent.

His administration’s deregulatory push is accelerating. More and more rule-of-law judges, disinclined to accept bureaucrats’ excuses for over-regulation, are being confirmed to the bench. Readiness levels in the US military have been renewed. America’s relationship with its strongest ally, Israel, is at its closest in decades. Meanwhile, the Democrats are facing a Hobbesian choice of Bernie Sanders or Kamala Harris, or former vice president Joe Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-trump-win-2020-wont-112700761.html

But Trump's a racist . . . .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2148 on: April 29, 2019, 10:18:23 AM »
But Trump's a racist . . . .

Libturds are running on the most ridiculous platform imaginable. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2149 on: April 29, 2019, 10:24:05 AM »
Libturds are running on the most ridiculous platform imaginable. 

Truth.