Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762062 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2200 on: May 28, 2019, 06:47:47 AM »
That's good!
What's better is that alcoholic looking lush bag of slop Bannon wasn't operating that machinery.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2201 on: May 28, 2019, 12:34:41 PM »
That's good!
What's better is that alcoholic looking lush bag of slop Pelosi wasn't operating that machinery.

Absolutely!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2202 on: May 29, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
That's good!
What's better is that alcoholic looking lush bag of slop Bannon wasn't operating that machinery.

Personal attacks happen when you are losing the argument.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2203 on: May 30, 2019, 04:28:44 PM »
Professor who has correctly predicted 9 presidential elections says Trump will win in 2020 unless Democrats impeach
BY MARINA PITOFSKY - 05/30/19

An American University professor who has correctly predicted the last nine presidential elections says President Trump will win the 2020 election unless congressional Democrats, “grow a spine,” CNN reported.

Allan Lichtman, a political historian, said Democrats only have a shot at the White House if they begin impeachment proceedings against Trump, calling the decision both “constitutionally” and “politically” right in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“It’s a false dichotomy to say Democrats have a choice between doing what is right and what is constitutional and what is politically right. Impeachment is also politically right,” Lichtman told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Wednesday.

Lichtman has developed a system of 13 “key factors” that help determine whether the party in the White House will maintain its hold, according to CNN. The factors range from whether the party has an incumbent president running to the country’s short- and long-term economic conditions to foreign policy successes and failures. If the party loses out on six factors or more, he says they will lose the presidency.

Lichtman says the Trump administration is down three key factors: Republican losses in the midterms elections, a “lack of foreign policy success” and Trump’s “limited appeal to voters,” CNN reported. Impeachment would trigger a fourth key — scandal over the proceeding’s public nature.

“Let’s not forget, impeachment is not just a vote in the House,” Lichtman said. “It involves public hearings as part of the impeachment inquiry, and, what everyone forgets, a public trial in the Senate in which House prosecutors present evidence, present documents, make opening and closing statements.”

Lichtman cited scandal as a central factor in former Vice President Al Gore’s loss in the 2000 presidential election after President Clinton’s impeachment process.

"Democrats are fundamentally wrong about the politics of impeachment and their prospects for victory in 2020,” Lichtman told CNN’s Chris Cillizza on Tuesday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/446136-professor-who-has-correctly-predicted-nine-presidential-elections-says

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2204 on: May 31, 2019, 04:19:14 PM »
TRUMP APPROVAL RATING HITS HIGHEST LEVEL IN TWO YEARS
05/31/2019 | POLITICS
Amber Athey | White House Correspondent

President Donald Trump’s approval rating reached its highest level in two years, according to a new poll from Harvard CAPS/Harris, which suggests in its analysis that consumer confidence in the economy is likely a contributing factor.

Forty-eight percent of voters surveyed said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, which is the highest approval rating captured by the Harvard poll since June 2017. Trump’s disapproval rating was just slightly higher at 52 percent, as first reported by The Hill.

The survey, which was conducted between May 29 and 30, notes that the good economy could be spurring the relatively high approval rating. Fifty-nine percent of respondents said they approve of Trump’s handling of the economy, while a record 62 percent said they approve of his approach to employment.

A stunning 71 percent of voters viewed the economy as “strong” or “very strong.”

“People’s views on the economy are gradually pushing Trump’s numbers up and his actions on other issues like China and immigration are neutral to positive,” Mark Penn, the c0-director of the Harvard poll, said. (RELATED: April Jobs Report: 263,000 Jobs Added)

The Department of Labor reported in its April jobs report that the unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent and the economy added 263,000 jobs, making March the 103rd consecutive month of job growth. The unemployment rate was at its lowest level in 50 years.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/31/trump-approval-rating-two-year-high-harvard-harris/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: May 31, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »
TRUMP APPROVAL RATING HITS HIGHEST LEVEL IN TWO YEARS
05/31/2019 | POLITICS
Amber Athey | White House Correspondent

President Donald Trump’s approval rating reached its highest level in two years, according to a new poll from Harvard CAPS/Harris, which suggests in its analysis that consumer confidence in the economy is likely a contributing factor.

Forty-eight percent of voters surveyed said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, which is the highest approval rating captured by the Harvard poll since June 2017. Trump’s disapproval rating was just slightly higher at 52 percent, as first reported by The Hill.

The survey, which was conducted between May 29 and 30, notes that the good economy could be spurring the relatively high approval rating. Fifty-nine percent of respondents said they approve of Trump’s handling of the economy, while a record 62 percent said they approve of his approach to employment.

A stunning 71 percent of voters viewed the economy as “strong” or “very strong.”

“People’s views on the economy are gradually pushing Trump’s numbers up and his actions on other issues like China and immigration are neutral to positive,” Mark Penn, the c0-director of the Harvard poll, said. (RELATED: April Jobs Report: 263,000 Jobs Added)

The Department of Labor reported in its April jobs report that the unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent and the economy added 263,000 jobs, making March the 103rd consecutive month of job growth. The unemployment rate was at its lowest level in 50 years.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/31/trump-approval-rating-two-year-high-harvard-harris/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2206 on: May 31, 2019, 08:31:40 PM »
Friday, May 31

President Trump Job Approval   Harvard-Harris           Approve 48, Disapprove 52   Disapprove +4
President Trump Job Approval   Rasmussen Reports    Approve 48, Disapprove 51   Disapprove +3

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: May 31, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »
Friday, May 31

President Trump Job Approval   Harvard-Harris           Approve 48, Disapprove 52   Disapprove +4
President Trump Job Approval   Rasmussen Reports    Approve 48, Disapprove 51   Disapprove +3

I think the polls are irrelevant. They certainly be misleading. If you arent happy with his performance vote against him. If you are happy with his performance vote for him. Simple as that

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2208 on: June 01, 2019, 05:13:42 AM »
I think the polls are irrelevant. They certainly be misleading. If you arent happy with his performance vote against him. If you are happy with his performance vote for him. Simple as that

They were totally irrelevant at Election Time.  ;D

Your answer is spot on.
All this Polls Nonsense & so many fall for time after time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2209 on: June 01, 2019, 06:36:45 AM »
It's unreal how people have let themselves be affected by this administration.

It's like nothing ever seen.

So much self-induced angst.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2210 on: June 01, 2019, 07:18:02 AM »
It's unreal how people have let themselves be affected by this administration.

It's like nothing ever seen.

So much self-induced angst.
            that's what happens when you literally have a troll as president. ;) ;) ;) ;) i'm actually starting to like the guy, he makes me feel better about myself as a human being. ::)
F

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2211 on: June 01, 2019, 07:53:05 AM »

Personal attacks happen when you are losing the argument.

funny thing is Bannon is a very smart bloke that a useless troll like PooDence could never comprehend.
K

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2212 on: June 01, 2019, 08:01:06 AM »
            that's what happens when you literally have a troll as president. ;) ;) ;) ;) i'm actually starting to like the guy, he makes me feel better about myself as a human being. ::)
You need all the help you can get, you're quite a sad example of a human being.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2213 on: June 01, 2019, 08:10:08 AM »
You need all the help you can get, you're quite a sad example of a human being.
 thank you from the likes of you that's almost a compliment. i answer grape ape's question and you get bent out of shape for some unknown reason.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2214 on: June 01, 2019, 08:29:27 AM »
  thank you from the likes of you that's almost a compliment.
Your life revolves around posting random pictures about your TDS. Turn off your tv and realize the people around you really aren't as bad as your tv says they are. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2215 on: June 01, 2019, 08:47:25 AM »
Your life revolves around posting random pictures about your TDS. Turn off your tv and realize the people around you really aren't as bad as your tv says they are. ;)
           i never said that, only some people are bad.  actually it's quite nice here in my peaceful Mayberry like town. i only wish the rest of the country could be like it. i don't really watch that much news and such on tv. mostly sports and movies. you are right about the pics though i do post a lot of pics just trying to inspire and educate. take the troll doll pic for instance, on one hand it refers to trump's constant trolling of the american people with his constant stream of tweets and on the other hand it refers to his appearance which is reminiscence of the troll dolls popular in the 60's. have a good day, don't take this stuff too seriously,  i don't.
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: June 01, 2019, 11:53:12 AM »
           i never said that, only some people are bad.  actually it's quite nice here in my peaceful Mayberry like town. i only wish the rest of the country could be like it. i don't really watch that much news and such on tv. mostly sports and movies. you are right about the pics though i do post a lot of pics just trying to inspire and educate. have a good day, don't take this stuff too seriously,  i don't.
Whitman was a fag.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2217 on: June 02, 2019, 06:14:51 AM »
Whitman was a fag.
      yes he was, he was steeped in gayness.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2218 on: June 03, 2019, 06:42:53 AM »
                            my life revolves around posting spoken by the guy closing in on 50,000 posts. ;)
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2219 on: June 03, 2019, 06:32:09 PM »
                            my life revolves around posting spoken by the guy closing in on 50,000 posts. ;)
Typical liberal, can't finish reading a sentence without over-reacting. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2220 on: June 04, 2019, 04:09:20 AM »

50k is nothing  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2221 on: June 04, 2019, 01:38:24 PM »
Typical liberal, can't finish reading a sentence without over-reacting. ::)
            whatever, you just don't get it, i'm an equal opportunity hater. ;)
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: June 05, 2019, 04:05:22 PM »
10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years
By George Mentz
Wednesday, 05 June 2019

After many years of unemployment and war, the U.S. economy has made a dramatic comeback. The credit can only be given to President Donald Trump's promised rollback of the tax and regulatory schemes implemented from 1993 until he was elected.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.

GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.

Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.   

Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.

Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.

Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.

Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.

Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.

Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

With lower taxes, more jobs, no war, and a strong stock market, the U.S. may be poised to maintain the economic boom started by Trump. After a generation of war and unemployment problems, it is possible that the U.S. can have lasting prosperity if it continues to utilize common-sense economic strategies; however, the youth of our country must pay the $10 trillion of new debt created by Obama.

Because of technology and other efficient systems, inflation is remaining low. What is strange is that the Federal Reserve in this new era seems to unilaterally create artificial inflation rather than slow it down. Thus, we are in a new paradigm of the Trump Era and we are now competing with the other 180+ countries around the world to remain the most business friendly super power.

Can the economy blow up again? The answer is yes if there is a combination of forces of debt, lower productivity, higher taxes, higher interest rates, lower foreign investment, and less spending. The biggest problem is paying unfunded liabilities and the debt created by Obama. Thus, the only way out of this mess is to continue to create jobs, get people off of public assistance by allowing great jobs to be created, create more government revenue through lower taxes on a larger group of new producers, and lower the costs of running government.

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/trump-economy-best-50/2019/06/05/id/919096/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: June 07, 2019, 05:55:44 PM »
The art of the deal.

Trump drops Mexico tariff threat after deal on migrants
BY TAL AXELROD - 06/07/19

President Trump announced Friday evening that the White House would indefinitely postpone tariffs against Mexico after he said Mexico City agreed to take more stringent steps to curb illegal border crossings.

“I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended,” Trump tweeted.

“Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to…stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States.”

Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard confirmed on Twitter that a deal had been reached to avert tariffs that were scheduled to take effect on Monday.

Mexican officials have been in Washington this week seeking to persuade the administration to hold off on tariffs after Trump threatened to impose a 5 percent tariff on all goods imported from Mexico unless the country worked to stem the flow of migrants to the U.S.

Trump had said earlier Friday that there was a "good chance" the U.S. and Mexico could reach an agreement to avert the tariffs, but warned that they would go into effect as planned on Monday if both sides could not reach a deal.

“If we are able to make the deal with Mexico, & there is a good chance that we will, they will begin purchasing Farm & Agricultural products at very high levels, starting immediately. If we are unable to make the deal, Mexico will begin paying Tariffs at the 5% level on Monday!” he tweeted earlier in the day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/447552-trump-says-tariffs-on-mexico-indefinitely-suspended

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: June 07, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »
President Donald Trump is the greatest POTUS in history and I just don’t know how he’s running this country with the fear of Jerrold Nadler on his mind !