Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762044 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2300 on: July 10, 2019, 03:59:38 AM »
I am going to Chicago next week.  I plan on taking my pearly white family to a bbq joint on the south side after dark.  Wish us luck.

Is you a black Jew married to a white woman?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2301 on: July 10, 2019, 10:51:13 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2302 on: July 10, 2019, 03:43:32 PM »
Bring an Arsenal.   You’ll need it.

I'm going to wear light colored, knee length shorts and my "coexist" tank top with brightly colored flip flops.  I con't foresee having an issues.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2303 on: July 10, 2019, 03:59:41 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: July 10, 2019, 08:35:43 PM »
Robert Johnson, BET founder, praises Trump's economy: 'I give the president a lot of credit'

BET co-founder and billionaire philanthropist Robert Johnson said Tuesday that President Trump deserves credit for a “great” economy and low black unemployment.

Mr. Johnson, who became America’s first black billionaire in 2000 after he sold BET to Viacom, told CNBC’s Hadley Gamble that while he doesn’t always agree with Mr. Trump’s leadership style, he thinks that the American people are “looking for someone who can deliver economically and deliver on opportunities,” and the president has done just that.

“I think the economy is doing absolutely great, and it’s particularly reaching into populations that heretofore had very bad problems in terms of jobs, unemployment and the opportunities that come with full employment, so African-American unemployment is at its lowest level,” Mr. Johnson said.

“I give the president a lot of credit for moving the economy in a positive direction that’s benefiting a large amount of Americans,” he said. “I think the tax cuts clearly helped stimulate the economy. I think business people have a little bit more confidence in the way the economy is going, and I think it’s beginning to have some impact globally.”

Mr. Johnson, a longtime Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, said the Democratic Party running up to the 2020 election has moved “too far to the left” for his liking.

“And for that reason, I don’t [support] a particular candidate in the party at this time,” he said. “I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/9/robert-johnson-bet-founder-praises-trumps-economy-/

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2305 on: July 11, 2019, 02:05:28 AM »

I've never considered "celebrities" to have more credibility on any matter - much less politics - than anyone else, but it is nice to see a conservative member of Hollywood come forward and be so direct.
Good for him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: July 11, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »

I've never considered "celebrities" to have more credibility on any matter - much less politics - than anyone else, but it is nice to see a conservative member of Hollywood come forward and be so direct.
Good for him.
Absolutely, his opinion really means shit, but it's the fact that it shows there are some people left in Hollyweird that have some common sense and decency.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: July 11, 2019, 01:41:33 PM »
Not really if you think about it.  A ship is addressed as being "feminine", why not a Nation?  The only country that I can recall referring to itself in the masculine was Germany, i.e.,  "The Fatherland" I believe is how it was referred to by Germans back when Germany was populated by real Germans.  And no, that does not mean "Nazis", it means real Germans.  Again, think about it.  I am a traditionalist, if you will.  Ergo I tend to lean toward the more historical rather than the outright hysterical.

This is good information to have. I've not considered which pronouns are used for identifying countries. Did you know the default gender pronoun is male (le) in France?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: July 11, 2019, 01:54:13 PM »
lol
 ;D
One is never too old to learn something new, right? I've never professed to be a 'know it all'.  :)  Either she or it is correct when referring to America. BTW it's not yet 90 years, I'll be 75 next month. Living under a rock is not an option for me. I have claustrophobia.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: July 11, 2019, 01:58:12 PM »
"prime" on the complete opposite side of normalcy, as usual.

Now, he'll try to challenge the definition of "normal" in some half-assed attempt to demonstrate his self-perceived one-person ethnocentricity.
(And, if he doesn't, it will simply be to spite me because he's a bitter old man who doesn't recognize when he's lost... again.)

Or, he'll chime in refusing to concede that he lost with some senseless, meaningless, non-sequitur bullshit rambling.
(Unless my spoiler ruined that "element of surprise" for him as well.)

Same old tired and predictable rhetoric...

Probably. I'm an old man so I tend to repeat myself.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: July 13, 2019, 03:04:35 AM »
I'll be 75 next month. Living under a rock is not an option for me. I have claustrophobia.

At your age, you’d better start getting used to the idea.

And, before you get your Depends all in a bunch and "report me to mod" again...
We're all headed in the same (that) direction.

This joke pertains to literally everyone. The reason I posted it in response to your post is because it fit the context (again, that thing you usually neglect to consider, or at least acknowledge).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: July 13, 2019, 09:49:14 AM »

This joke pertains to literally everyone. The reason I posted it in response to your post is because it fit the context (again, that thing you usually neglect to consider, or at least acknowledge).
Brutal ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: July 13, 2019, 05:54:37 PM »

I reported you to one of the mods? -Don't recall doing that.

Your above post is right on and doesn't need explaining. FYI, I intend my physical remains to be cremated. There's more than enough grave markers (rocks over decaying bodies) already.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: July 13, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »
Brutal ;D ;D

Not really. He's just calling it like he sees it. There is nothing brutal about that.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: July 13, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
I reported you to one of the mods? -Don't recall doing that.

Then, we can either add senility to your list...

...or you tell just as many lies as your buddy "coward."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: July 13, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »

Then, we can either add senility to your list...

...or you tell just as many lies as your buddy "coward."

It was likely a idle threat. Did you give me a reason to report you? Normally, I am relatively unflappable.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: July 13, 2019, 07:13:28 PM »
It was likely a idle threat. Did you give me a reason to report you? Normally, I am relatively unflappable.

Lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2320 on: July 14, 2019, 08:28:08 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: July 14, 2019, 08:29:05 AM »
It needed to be said.  F these communist third world losers.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2322 on: July 14, 2019, 08:30:53 AM »
Fuck the Turd World. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2323 on: July 14, 2019, 01:09:10 PM »

That's a fine looking, high quality mother rock right there.  Prime must be dying to get under that fine looking mother rock.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: July 14, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

Let me explain something to you, you drunken, sniveling, delusional, little, wrinkly, old sexual deviant:

"Report to Mod" does NOT mean "report to 'a' mod."
That means that MORE THAN ONE MOD can see the crap that whiny little hypocrites like you "report."

Having been a Getbig Moderator of multiple boards since 2009 (BY INVITATION) has put me in an "inner circle," which includes the distinct (dis)pleasure of access to information that allows me to see through the UTTER BULLSHIT OF "RELATIVELY UNFLAPPABLE," BACKPEDALING MEMBERS LIKE YOU.