Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761811 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2400 on: September 18, 2019, 02:12:40 PM »
There is a lot of agriculture in the mid-west. From what I've heard, farmers are hurting.

I don't live in any of those states. Without breaking out the calculator, I'd say I am doing about the same. It does seem as if grocery costs have increased...but then, I don't eat much and I have only one mouth to feed.

What about 401k and investments?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2401 on: September 18, 2019, 05:30:39 PM »
What about 401k and investments?

Some of my retirement accounts are doing OK and others not so much. I moved a chunk of change from Savings to an investment account and ended up losing money. The bulk of my income is from fixed annuities. Those go up a little each year regardless of what the market has done. Two accounts that I'm required to draw from, earn almost as much as the payout each year.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2402 on: September 19, 2019, 04:06:32 AM »
Some of my retirement accounts are doing OK and others not so much. I moved a chunk of change from Savings to an investment account and ended up losing money. The bulk of my income is from fixed annuities. Those go up a little each year regardless of what the market has done. Two accounts that I'm required to draw from, earn almost as much as the payout each year.

We've been over this.  The reason is that you are extremely ignorant when it comes to investing, and you've refused your entire life to educate yourself.  You leave your investing to the "professionals" (criminals), which is yet another reason you've fared so poorly while many American salaried employees have become 401K millionaires the past several years.

401(k), IRA millionaires at Fidelity surpass record highs in the second quarter

August 21, 2019

The ranks of 401(k) and IRA millionaires again hit a record high in the second quarter at Fidelity Investments after stocks fully recovered from their losses suffered at the end of 2018.

The number of investors with at least $1 million in their 401(k) accounts rose to 196,000 at the end of the second quarter, up from 180,000 the previous quarter and surpassing the previous record of 187,400 reached in the third quarter of 2018, according to Fidelity.

The tally of IRA millionaires increased to 179,700 from 168,100 in the first quarter. The prior high was 170,400, also achieved in the third quarter of last year. Short for individual retirement account, an IRA is a tax-deferred personal retirement plan sponsored by the government.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/401-k-ira-millionaires-fidelity-040114244.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2403 on: September 19, 2019, 07:38:18 AM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Trump says he keeps cash on hand so he can leave tips
NY Post ^ | September 20, 2019 | Mark Moore
Posted on 9/19/2019, 9:55:16 AM by COUNTrecount

Trump said he carries a wad of cash in his back pocket so he can leave tips.

He said he keeps the bills ready because he hasn’t “had to use a credit card in a long time?” so there’s no need to carry a wallet.

“??I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something. I like to give tips to the hotel. I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel, etc., etc.,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One as he returned to Washington, DC, from California late Wednesday.

The question was prompted by a photo of Trump boarding the presidential aircraft when a gust of wind revealed $20 bills hanging out of his pocket.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2404 on: September 19, 2019, 07:51:58 AM »
Look folks, 2020 comes down to the old Reagan line ;
" Are you better off today, then you were 4 yrs ago?"

If people in the key mid west states ( Penn, Michigan, etc) feel they are doing better now, he wins.
If they feel money is tight and life didn't get better , he loses.

If you think President Donald Trump is going to lose to Warren, Harris, or Biden you’re even more retarded than we originally thought

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2405 on: September 23, 2019, 04:55:36 AM »
The “Whistleblower” Scandal is Just Another Fantasy Play
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 9/23/2019, 7:15:38 AM by EyesOfTX

The motives behind the “whistleblower” fake scandal are now becoming clear. – Some are speculating that this is a Democrat/media effort to protect Joe Biden from persistent allegations of wrongdoing in his dealings with Ukraine while serving as Vice President. Others are speculating that it’s an effort by the Democrat/media complex to recover from the utter failure of their fake “Russia Collusion” narrative.

It is becoming increasingly clear that it is in fact both, and even more. It’s also an effort by the Democrat/media complex to protect Hillary Clinton and her corrupt use of Ukraine spying efforts against the Trump Campaign in 2016.

Where Biden and Hillary are concerned, Rudy Giuliani laid it all out very clearly to a very uncomfortable John Roberts of Fox News on Sunday morning. Roberts did his best to obfuscate and shift focus on BidenClinton’s behalf, but Rudy got the message out in a very specific and brutal way regardless. Here’s the clip – watch it.:

So, here are the bullet points on Rudy’s comments:

– Ukrainian officials worked on Hillary Clinton’s behalf to interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections and were in fact paid to do so;

– When the newly-elected Ukrainian president came into office, his administration began trying to get proof of his predecessor’s interference efforts to the U.S. State Department and Justice Department, but those efforts were rebuffed for months by Obama holdovers;

– They finally decided to contact Giuliani last fall, and Rudy decided to take up the cause in large part because it would provide exculpatory evidence against the efforts by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the Democrat/media complex to frame President Trump;

– Giuliani has been trying to get someone, anyone in the mainstream news media to report on the matter, but has met a stonewall of media corruption, including at Fox News;

– Meanwhile, Biden’s corrupt acts vis a vis Ukraine are a matter of public record, and video even exists of Biden bragging about strong-arming the 2016 Ukraine government to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s firm for corruption. He was proud of it.

Now, while all that’s going on, percolating just below the surface waiting to bubble up in the midst of the Democrats’ presidential nominating race, the Mueller Report comes out and is a complete dud. This leaves San Fran Nan, Jabba The Nadler and Bug Eyes Schiff in the lurch, pulling the rug out from under their grand plans to impeach the President on obstruction of justice grounds.

What to do, what to do?

What is now becoming obvious is that Schiff or someone close to him in the Lawfare community came up with the idea of dummying up a new pretense for “obstruction.” How do they do that? Well, the intelligence bureaucracy is still teeming with Obama holdovers eager to do the work of the Deep State. Just get one of them to file a complaint against President Trump under the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute.

While all this scheming is going on, lo and behold, President Trump holds a call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which the corrupt actions of Vice President Joe Biden becomes one of the topics that arise during a discussion about all the rampant corruption that took place under Zelensky’s predecessor. Now, all you have to do is find someone in the intel community – preferably one of the array of senior folks who listened in on the call first-hand – to file a complaint. When none of those people heard anything to complain about, no problem – you just find some second-tier Obamaphile who heard some stuff about the call second-hand, and presto!, you have your “whistleblower.”

Next, have Schiff, in his role as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, start filing subpoenas for documents, recordings and testimony that he knows he will never receive. He knows this because a) the intelligence community’s whistleblower statute does not apply to the president of the United States, and b) such requests present all manner of separation of powers issues under the Constitution, as I explained in yesterday’s Campaign Update. Thus, with the White House refusing for very valid reasons to cooperate, you send Bug Eyes and his deputies out to be interviewed every hour on the hour on CNN and MSNBC and Shep Smith at Fox, wailing about the President’s “obstruction of congress.”

Now, it’s time to bring the thousands of Democrat media toadies into the game, complete with a set of talking points they all loyally parrot on TV, radio and in their print publications. Those talking points maintain that Biden did nothing wrong, that Hillary was never involved with the Ukraine, and the only person who ever did anything bad related to Ukraine since The Ukraine was invented is the Bad Orange Man in the White House.

So now we have a layer of media protection atop both Hillary and Crazy Uncle Joe, and Schiff running all over the place claiming a new “obstruction” scandal that supposedly gives the House grounds to impeach the President. All that over a phone call that was clearly a perfectly fine instance of the POTUS conducting U.S. foreign policy as envisioned in the Constitution. It’s as brilliant as it is evil.

Now, there’s nothing real to worry about here, given that the entire case against the President is made up out of whole cloth, exactly as the entire “Russia Collusion” fantasy was. The Democrats aren’t doing any of this out of any real thought they might actually be able to impeach Donald Trump. They’re simply using it as a distraction to protect two of their Party’s most corrupt icons, and in hopes of damaging Trump’s chances at re-election.

It is no accident that all of this arises just as the President’s public approval ratings have again risen above those enjoyed by Barack Hussein Obama His Own Self at the same point during his first term in office. It is also no accident that it all comes up as the Trump economy refuses to cooperate with the Democrat/media’s six-week-long effort to talk us into a recession. I mean, when you have Bloomberg publishing a piece titled, “Hold that Recession: U.S. Indicators are Trouncing Forecasts,” you know that particular ship has run aground.

This latest elaborate bit of Democrat/media theater will likely have a similar lifespan before it has entirely imploded and run its course. It will fail just as all the prior fantasy plays against Trump have failed, because Trump did nothing wrong.

It’s tiresome, but this is all these corrupt, morally-and-intellectually-bankrupt Democrats have. You would think they’d get tired of all the scheming and play-acting at some point, but no, it’s only going to get worse as Election Day 2020 approaches.

This will never end until we stop electing Democrats. It really is that simple.

That is all.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2406 on: September 30, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2407 on: October 01, 2019, 09:12:30 PM »
Trump and RNC raised massive $125 million in third quarter
The president and the Republican National Committee have a combined $156 million in the bank.
By MAGGIE SEVERNS and ALEX ISENSTADT
10/01/2019

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised a combined $125 million over the past three months, Trump’s campaign announced Tuesday — a massive total that disturbed some Democrats who believe their party should be more focused on countering Trump’s head start in the 2020 presidential election.

The two committees ended September with more than $156 million cash on hand, they announced. They did not disclose individual totals for the Trump campaign or for the Republican National Committee, which will be reported later this month.

The haul underscores the strength of a Trump fundraising apparatus, which has capitalized on the grievances of his supporters to bring in an avalanche of cash. The reelection effort, for example, has developed a merchandising operation that churns out items like plastic straws and T-shirts poking fun at Trump antagonist Adam Schiff, the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

And Trump’s fundraising machine got a boost in recent days as House Democrats endorsed an impeachment inquiry. It brought in $8.5 million dollars online in the two days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi formalized the impeachment push. Since last week, the reelection campaign has sent out millions of emails and texts asking small-dollar donors to help fight back. The campaign said it had attracted 50,000 new givers in the same 48 hours.

The party’s cash-on-hand total is particularly substantial: Republicans pointed out that the $156 million figure is more than twice as much as former President Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee had at the same point before the 2012 election.

The RNC has consistently outraised the DNC by large margins this year, and the GOP committee had $53.8 million on hand at the end of August, compared with the DNC's $8.2 million. Four Democratic presidential candidates have released third-quarter fundraising numbers so far: Bernie Sanders ($25.3 million), Pete Buttigieg ($19.1 million), Kamala Harris ($11.6 million), and Cory Booker ($6 million).

. . .

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/donald-trump-campaign-millionsfundraising-016251

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2408 on: October 03, 2019, 08:19:41 AM »
lol

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
10/2/2019
The Hill

President Trump’s approval ticked up to 49 percent — its highest mark this year, according to a new Hill-HarrisX survey released on Wednesday.

The figure marks a 2-point increase from a Sept. 11-12 poll, but a 2-point decrease from its previous peak of 51 percent last August.

Trump's disapproval rating, meanwhile, dropped to 51 percent, which marks his lowest level so far this year.

The nationwide survey was conducted on Sept. 28 and 29, less than a week after House Democrats launched a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump over concerns raised in a whistleblower's complaint about the president's communications with Ukraine.

. . .

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2409 on: October 03, 2019, 11:37:42 AM »
Only one thing better than being the good guy that everyone likes and that's being the bad guy that everyone still likes.

I pray for a Warren vs Trump debate. I'm actually getting a little sniffly thinking about the prospect of it all...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2410 on: October 03, 2019, 11:44:11 AM »
Only one thing better than being the good guy that everyone likes and that's being the bad guy that everyone still likes.

I pray for a Warren vs Trump debate. I'm actually getting a little sniffly thinking about the prospect of it all...

Yes The Pocahontas quips will be Hilarious 😂😂🤣

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2411 on: October 03, 2019, 11:57:30 AM »

Saw her debate and clearly she's holding back the crazy best she can.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2412 on: October 03, 2019, 12:47:01 PM »

The first line out of his mouth before the debate even begins: "Pocahontas, you blatantly lied about your ethnicity for 50 years in order to get preferential treatment"

Just state it flat out at the very beginning in front of the entire world and let it baste a little bit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2413 on: October 03, 2019, 12:51:27 PM »
The first line out of his mouth before the debate even begins: "Pocahontas, you blatantly lied about your ethnicity for 50 years in order to get preferential treatment"

Just state it flat out at the very beginning in front of the entire world and let it baste a little bit.

Ha ha ha - If only - Can you imagine just How Funny That Would Be.
And Put a total end to her debating anything.

Even better if he comes out wearing a Headdress
And ask for the debate to be in a Teepee

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: October 03, 2019, 01:00:18 PM »
Ha ha ha - If only - Can you imagine just How Funny That Would Be.
And Put a total end to her debating anything.

Even better if he comes out wearing a Headdress
And ask for the debate to be in a Teepee

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

He's done it before.

Remember the Rand Paul situation?

The headdress might be a bit much though  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2415 on: October 03, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
He's done it before.

Remember the Rand Paul situation?

The headdress might be a bit much though  :)

Ha ha ha That’s Cool
He handles them so well
They can’t cope with Him.

Ok maybe no Headdress- Just Face Paint Then

🤣😂🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2416 on: October 03, 2019, 09:28:09 PM »
Trump demands an official impeachment inquiry vote and totally breaks it off in Nancy Pelosi’s ass.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2417 on: October 04, 2019, 06:25:01 AM »
Unemployment rate drops to 50-year low

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

10/04/2019 08:36 AM EDT

The U.S. unemployment rate fell in September to a new five-decade low of 3.5%, while employers added a modest 136,000 jobs.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/04/unemployment-rate-jobs-report-027157

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2418 on: October 04, 2019, 07:10:17 AM »
lol...you too with the "move along, nothing to see here" narrative?
Wow..telling

lol

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
10/2/2019
The Hill

President Trump’s approval ticked up to 49 percent — its highest mark this year, according to a new Hill-HarrisX survey released on Wednesday.

The figure marks a 2-point increase from a Sept. 11-12 poll, but a 2-point decrease from its previous peak of 51 percent last August.

Trump's disapproval rating, meanwhile, dropped to 51 percent, which marks his lowest level so far this year.

The nationwide survey was conducted on Sept. 28 and 29, less than a week after House Democrats launched a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump over concerns raised in a whistleblower's complaint about the president's communications with Ukraine.

. . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2419 on: October 04, 2019, 09:26:27 AM »
lol...you too with the "move along, nothing to see here" narrative?
Wow..telling

What is there to see?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2420 on: October 09, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
Facebook refuses to remove Trump ads that expose Biden

Facebook is allowing the Trump campaign to post false information about former Vice President Joe Biden, a policy change that came after CEO Mark Zuckerberg held a White House meeting with the president.

The Biden campaign had requested that the company remove a campaign ad that claimed Biden, as vice president, had threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to induce the government to stop an investigation into his son Hunter. There is no evidence this occurred, and the same ad was rejected by CNN for containing inaccuracies. The ad was accepted by Fox News, Twitter and YouTube.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-trump-biden-ukraine-ad-removal-154944386.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2421 on: October 09, 2019, 12:12:57 PM »
Facebook refuses to remove Trump ads that expose Biden

Facebook is allowing the Trump campaign to post false information about former Vice President Joe Biden, a policy change that came after CEO Mark Zuckerberg held a White House meeting with the president.

The Biden campaign had requested that the company remove a campaign ad that claimed Biden, as vice president, had threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to induce the government to stop an investigation into his son Hunter. There is no evidence this occurred, and the same ad was rejected by CNN for containing inaccuracies. The ad was accepted by Fox News, Twitter and YouTube.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-trump-biden-ukraine-ad-removal-154944386.html

"False information"...  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2422 on: October 09, 2019, 12:15:22 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2423 on: October 09, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »

"False information"!

The Yahoo writer even links to a CNN article to justify the "false information" claim...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2424 on: October 09, 2019, 12:24:36 PM »
That video should be posted everywhere. The smarmy attitude of somebody who is untouchable, to the point of bragging about it. Very Hillary-like...dems have no spine to watch it.