Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761701 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2450 on: October 11, 2019, 07:03:59 AM »
Biden is on tape admitting to this same thing libfags are screaming about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2451 on: October 11, 2019, 09:40:38 AM »
is a us president using his office and tax payer dollars to extort a foreign power to initiate an investigation on his political rival illegal? if so, that would be it. If not, I'm with you.. what's the crime

We're talking about Trump, not Biden. Try and keep up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2452 on: October 11, 2019, 09:41:02 AM »
Biden is on tape admitting to this same thing libfags are screaming about.

Correct.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2453 on: October 11, 2019, 10:13:18 AM »
is a us president using his office and tax payer dollars to extort a foreign power to initiate an investigation on his political rival illegal? if so, that would be it. If not, I'm with you.. what's the crime

Is it legal? You decide.

The following is an overview of the crime. Most states define extortion as the gaining of property or money by almost any kind of force or threat of violence, property damage, harm to reputation, or unfavorable government action. ... Extortion is a felony in all states.

In law, coercion is codified as a duress crime. ... Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2454 on: October 11, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »

It wasn't for Hillary by way of Obama. Not to equate the two situations. Trump made a phone call, he didn't use the full power of govt to hire foreign intelligence. He wasn't selling his office and had to cover it up which required those actions. An "insurance policy".

Biden is such a dinosaur he didn't even see the danger of losing the election to a reformer....he was just cashing in side deals like he had his whole career, right up to 2016. Wonder why he didn't run in 2016 again? Maybe Obama wanted a guaranteed win to cover up how they all got paid by the same foreign powers that they peddled influence to?

-Reminds me of this excuse, "But officer, everyone else was speeding too. I don't deserve a ticket."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2455 on: October 11, 2019, 11:11:33 AM »
-Reminds me of this excuse, "But officer, everyone else was speeding too. I don't deserve a ticket."

How you missed the point is beyond me.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2456 on: October 11, 2019, 11:35:43 AM »

Give him a break.  He's a 95+ year old homosexual, or something like that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: October 11, 2019, 12:18:52 PM »

Not to worry. I got your historical point. Now let's talk about current events like Trump and his shenanigans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2458 on: October 11, 2019, 12:24:33 PM »
Not to worry. I got your historical point. Now let's talk about current events like Trump and his shenanigans.

Seek help.   Honestly - its sad to see that in old age you are still so blind to reality. 

Biden admitted to - ON TAPE - doing excatly what you accuse Trump of doing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2459 on: October 11, 2019, 12:53:29 PM »
Seek help.   Honestly - its sad to see that in old age you are still so blind to reality. 

Biden admitted to - ON TAPE - doing excatly what you accuse Trump of doing. 

In the excerpted portion of the clip, Biden was discussing his efforts on behalf of the Obama administration to pressure Ukraine into to prosecuting corruption and firing Viktor Shokin, an ineffective prosecutor. That effort by Biden has been used by Trump supporters to argue, inaccurately, that Biden single-handedly had Shokin fired because Shokin was investigating Burisma, a Ukrainian group of energy exploration and production companies of which Biden’s son Hunter was a board member.

However, Shokin was not fired for investigating Burisma, but for his failure to pursue corruption investigations — including investigations connected to Burisma. And Biden wasn’t alone in the effort to push Shokin out, but rather was spearheading the Obama administration’s policy, which represented a consensus among diplomats, officials from various European countries, and the International Monetary Fund that Shokin was an impediment to rooting out corruption in his country, according to Bloomberg:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2460 on: October 11, 2019, 12:58:25 PM »
In the excerpted portion of the clip, Biden was discussing his efforts on behalf of the Obama administration to pressure Ukraine into to prosecuting corruption and firing Viktor Shokin, an ineffective prosecutor. That effort by Biden has been used by Trump supporters to argue, inaccurately, that Biden single-handedly had Shokin fired because Shokin was investigating Burisma, a Ukrainian group of energy exploration and production companies of which Biden’s son Hunter was a board member.

However, Shokin was not fired for investigating Burisma, but for his failure to pursue corruption investigations — including investigations connected to Burisma. And Biden wasn’t alone in the effort to push Shokin out, but rather was spearheading the Obama administration’s policy, which represented a consensus among diplomats, officials from various European countries, and the International Monetary Fund that Shokin was an impediment to rooting out corruption in his country, according to Bloomberg:

Whatever - keep your head in the sand and just swallow the lib spin of the day as the narrative collapses - YET AGAIN.   

Honestly - doesnt it get tired and old being proven wrong so many times over and over and over and over again?   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2461 on: October 11, 2019, 05:31:49 PM »
Yeah, he's killing it alright. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2462 on: October 11, 2019, 06:53:29 PM »
Here's why. Clinton received 2.87 million more votes than Trump did (the largest margin ever for a losing presidential candidate)
That just shows how the electoral college felt about Killary.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: October 12, 2019, 10:46:46 PM »
That just shows how the electoral college felt about Killary.

Thank god we live in a country where where you live is more important than being a US citizen

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2464 on: October 13, 2019, 02:23:29 PM »
Thank god we live in a country where where you live is more important than being a US citizen

Agreed.... Because otherwise all that would matter are the opinions of Los Angeles, Chicago and New York....right?

It's actually a shame... You, more than others seem like a reasonably level headed person....
Politics is a dirty business, you must know this.
Getting your hands dirty sure as hell didn't start in 2016.  The left hates this president so much they're simply out for blood at any cost.  Even if Trump isn't clean, how can you accept the hypocrisy of all those who came before pointing the finger?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2465 on: October 13, 2019, 03:47:41 PM »
Says you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2466 on: October 14, 2019, 10:48:32 AM »
lol.  Yes, this time they really got him.  We don't know exactly what he crime he committed, again, but they got him.  Again. 

How many crimes did you go around screaming that Obama committed again???????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2467 on: October 14, 2019, 10:51:46 AM »
Whatever - keep your head in the sand and just swallow the lib spin of the day as the narrative collapses - YET AGAIN.   

Honestly - doesnt it get tired and old being proven wrong so many times over and over and over and over again?   

Looking in the mirror again I see

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2468 on: October 14, 2019, 11:15:21 AM »

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: October 14, 2019, 11:16:18 AM »
Nolte: Trump’s Job Approval Rating Holds Steady and Still Higher than Obama’s
JOHN NOLTE  11 Oct 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/11/nolte-trumps-job-approval-rating-holds-steady-and-still-higher-than-obamas/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2470 on: October 14, 2019, 11:21:01 AM »

Obama could do no wrong.  He was never investigated because there couldn't possibly exist anything to investigate...like using the IRS as a weapon to target leaders of the Tea Party movement, knowledge of Biden and son's conflict of interest in Ukraine yet doing nothing about it, knowledge of Russia election interference yet doing nothing about it, spying on Trump's campaign, etc..

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2471 on: October 14, 2019, 12:08:26 PM »
What is going to happen to the 50 US nuclear bombs at İncirlik airbase, Turkey? 

The Turks will find some way to rig them and turn them into heaters.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2472 on: October 14, 2019, 12:19:13 PM »
Obama could do no wrong.  He was never investigated because there couldn't possibly exist anything to investigate...like using the IRS as a weapon to target leaders of the Tea Party movement, knowledge of Biden and son's conflict of interest in Ukraine yet doing nothing about it, knowledge of Russia election interference yet doing nothing about it, spying on Trump's campaign, etc..

Wow....you've completely lost it...all are old debunked crazy conspiracy theories which you guys always reach for when backed into a corner

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2473 on: October 14, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »

Wow....you've completely lost it...all are old debunked crazy conspiracy theories which you guys always reach for when backed into a corner

Sure, they were all debunked.

Like I said, Obama could do no wrong.  He was never investigated because there couldn't possibly exist anything to investigate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2474 on: October 14, 2019, 02:51:28 PM »

People look back when there is nothing to look forward to and current events are not aligned with their misguided beliefs.