Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761694 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3200 on: May 05, 2020, 06:09:05 PM »
Morning in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yG_-K2MDo

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1257532101966036993

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to......because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson....lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

Hi Diddler, back with your lame rubbish again I see.....yawn
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3201 on: May 06, 2020, 04:50:34 PM »
https://thebulwark.com/the-novel-coronavirus-praises-the-plan-to-reopen-america/
The Novel Coronavirus Praises The Plan to Reopen America

Hi Diddler back with more rubbish I see.....yawn
K

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3202 on: May 06, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »
Hi Diddler back with more rubbish I see.....yawn

Yawn indeed must be boring for a ukipper living on the USA's largest aircraft carrier ever ready to bend to our wants

c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3203 on: May 06, 2020, 05:41:51 PM »
Trump needs to tell Fauci to F off right now.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Trump = Winning Euro
« Reply #3204 on: May 08, 2020, 07:26:24 AM »
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-and-tourism/trump-doonbeg-resort-taps-government-wage-subsidy-scheme-1.4235280
Trump Doonbeg resort taps Government wage subsidy scheme
The Trump Organization is among the companies seeking Government help to cover wages at its Irish operations, availing of the wage subsidy scheme at its Trump International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg, Co Clare.

The group is also tapping UK government bailout money to cover payments to bar staff, bagpipers and other employees furloughed from its golf properties.

So what Diddler? Biden diddles children and that benefits your fantasies...
K

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump = Winning Euro
« Reply #3205 on: May 08, 2020, 08:00:03 AM »
So what Diddler? Biden diddles children and that benefits your fantasies...

How is life on the USS borisboat?
c

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3206 on: May 08, 2020, 11:25:30 AM »
Your response is pointing out a spelling mistake and some dimwits drinking bleach ??

You are lazy and stupid just like Shit Fetish Cuck Howard and TinHatMan. you post rubbish that you do not even read or understand.

LOL @ "anything to demean"

He can't seriously be whining about that

That's his trademark

Lyin Ted
Crooked Hillary
Adam Shit
Crazy Joe Biden
Sleep Joe
Low Energy Jeb
Lil Bob Corker
Mini Mike Bloomberg
Crazy Nancy
Nervous Nancy
Mr Magoo
Pocohontas

The list goes on for awhile

That's our so called President

He loves to whine and is actually proud of being a whiner (true story)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3207 on: May 08, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »
LOL @ "anything to demean"

He can't seriously be whining about that

That's his trademark

Lyin Ted
Crooked Hillary
Adam Shit
Crazy Joe Biden
Sleep Joe
Low Energy Jeb
Lil Bob Corker
Mini Mike Bloomberg
Crazy Nancy
Nervous Nancy
Mr Magoo
Pocohontas

The list goes on for awhile

That's our so called President

He loves to whine and is actually proud of being a whiner (true story)

Terrible pivot. I asked what crime and you say "orange man bad"....its all you have. Pathetic and weak as usual.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3208 on: May 08, 2020, 11:37:01 AM »
Terrible pivot. I asked what crime and you say "orange man bad"....its all you have. Pathetic and weak as usual.

I see you can't refute my point

I never said Orange Man but since you brought it up he's a traitor, pathological liar, fucking moron and a clear and present danger to the health, safety and security of OUR COUNTRY and OUR CITIZENS

oh yeah, and he's also a hypocrite

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3209 on: May 08, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »
anyone who takes -and fights for- a political side is braindead. dems more-so than another it seems.
ever since captain orange won the election the cry-babies came out in droves. dont get me wrong the republicans are fairly insane but dems seem off the charts crazy these days.
and very whiny crybabyish

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3210 on: May 08, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3211 on: May 08, 2020, 01:55:17 PM »
anyone who takes -and fights for- a political side is braindead. dems more-so than another it seems.
ever since captain orange won the election the cry-babies came out in droves. dont get me wrong the republicans are fairly insane but dems seem off the charts crazy these days.
and very whiny crybabyish

I can tell by your punctuation alone that you have all this figured out.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3212 on: May 09, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »
I see you can't refute my point

I never said Orange Man but since you brought it up he's a traitor, pathological liar, fucking moron and a clear and present danger to the health, safety and security of OUR COUNTRY and OUR CITIZENS

oh yeah, and he's also a hypocrite

Tell me why ? you cant as usual...
K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3213 on: May 11, 2020, 05:07:20 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3214 on: May 11, 2020, 09:11:19 AM »
"Thank you all for joining me today. I just wanted to tell you all what a great year it’s been and what a huge success I am. When people were downplaying my importance back in February, I worried about making a splash in the greatest economy on Earth, but I never had any doubt it would be big.

In spite of those who ignored me, I’ve literally grown from zero to a million cases in two months – I’ve basically gone platinum.

And people can’t get enough of me! Now Americans are cramming into state capitols, shopping malls, and public parks to lobby on my behalf! Some people are actually bringing guns to protect their right to pass me around from person to person. A literal armed militia has risen to defend me!

And I’ve been able to achieve all this with 95 percent of the media against me. Seriously – how many pro-COVID-19 stories do you see? Nobody has been treated this unfairly since the Spanish Flu.

The fake news media aren’t giving me nearly enough credit. Even your president, Donald Trump, called me a “very brilliant enemy” and said I was a “genius!” Sure, I’m microscopic, but I have a very big brain. 

Just think of all the wonderful things that have come about since I showed up. People are baking bread and sewing masks and playing Monopoly and talking to their children. Nature is healing!

And just look at the ratings I’m getting! I’m not saying this, but I’ve heard other people say, that the press conferences the president is holding rival those of the Bachelor finale and Monday Night Football!

And just think of all the things I haven’t done. I haven’t suggested people drink bleach (I don’t even have a brain and that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard), and I haven’t Tweeted well wishes to Kim Jong Un. That guy’s an asshole.

Anyway, it’s clear the people want more of me. Some of the president’s favorite supporters have tweeted that the states’ stay-at-home orders are like “slavery” and that they’d refuse to take any vaccine once it’s developed. In the meantime,  I can get millions of dollars’ worth of free public relations. Name someone else born from a medium-rare bat that could achieve that!

See, Americans love an underdog – I’m like the nerdy kid that catches the game-winning touchdown in that Charlie Sheen movie Lucas from the ‘80s. (Shout out to Charlie Sheen – a big supporter of the anti-vax community.)

What can I say – I agree with Donald Trump’s optimism that great times are ahead. Re-opening America is more than any infectious disease can ask for. All I ask from America is that you keep manufacturing phony drama between Doctors Birx and Fauci and Trump – getting rid of the experts will be the viral equivalent of sending me out on tour.

In closing, I would like to thank all the impatient Americans for their support. If anyone ever challenges you on your love of the virus, just compare not being able to eat in a restaurant to Japanese internment camps during World War II, yell “herd immunity!” and run out of the room.

I have provided a complimentary Clorox smoothie for all of you on your way out"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3215 on: May 11, 2020, 10:32:54 AM »
"Thank you all for joining me today. I just wanted to tell you all what a great year it’s been and what a huge success I am. When people were downplaying my importance back in February, I worried about making a splash in the greatest economy on Earth, but I never had any doubt it would be big.

In spite of those who ignored me, I’ve literally grown from zero to a million cases in two months – I’ve basically gone platinum.

And people can’t get enough of me! Now Americans are cramming into state capitols, shopping malls, and public parks to lobby on my behalf! Some people are actually bringing guns to protect their right to pass me around from person to person. A literal armed militia has risen to defend me!

And I’ve been able to achieve all this with 95 percent of the media against me. Seriously – how many pro-COVID-19 stories do you see? Nobody has been treated this unfairly since the Spanish Flu.

The fake news media aren’t giving me nearly enough credit. Even your president, Donald Trump, called me a “very brilliant enemy” and said I was a “genius!” Sure, I’m microscopic, but I have a very big brain. 

Just think of all the wonderful things that have come about since I showed up. People are baking bread and sewing masks and playing Monopoly and talking to their children. Nature is healing!

And just look at the ratings I’m getting! I’m not saying this, but I’ve heard other people say, that the press conferences the president is holding rival those of the Bachelor finale and Monday Night Football!

And just think of all the things I haven’t done. I haven’t suggested people drink bleach (I don’t even have a brain and that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard), and I haven’t Tweeted well wishes to Kim Jong Un. That guy’s an asshole.

Anyway, it’s clear the people want more of me. Some of the president’s favorite supporters have tweeted that the states’ stay-at-home orders are like “slavery” and that they’d refuse to take any vaccine once it’s developed. In the meantime,  I can get millions of dollars’ worth of free public relations. Name someone else born from a medium-rare bat that could achieve that!

See, Americans love an underdog – I’m like the nerdy kid that catches the game-winning touchdown in that Charlie Sheen movie Lucas from the ‘80s. (Shout out to Charlie Sheen – a big supporter of the anti-vax community.)

What can I say – I agree with Donald Trump’s optimism that great times are ahead. Re-opening America is more than any infectious disease can ask for. All I ask from America is that you keep manufacturing phony drama between Doctors Birx and Fauci and Trump – getting rid of the experts will be the viral equivalent of sending me out on tour.

In closing, I would like to thank all the impatient Americans for their support. If anyone ever challenges you on your love of the virus, just compare not being able to eat in a restaurant to Japanese internment camps during World War II, yell “herd immunity!” and run out of the room.

I have provided a complimentary Clorox smoothie for all of you on your way out"

Hi Diddler, copy and pasting more rubbish that you do not even understand.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3216 on: May 11, 2020, 11:30:24 AM »
Tell me why ? you cant as usual...

posted my reasons many many times

what's the point of me typing it all again when you idiots will just ignore it and then ask me again later

feel free to read virtually any of my posts on this board from the last 3 year

heck, start with last three months as I've repeated my reasons (all well known and well publicized)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3217 on: May 11, 2020, 05:44:34 PM »
posted my reasons many many times

what's the point of me typing it all again when you idiots will just ignore it and then ask me again later

feel free to read virtually any of my posts on this board from the last 3 year

heck, start with last three months as I've repeated my reasons (all well known and well publicized)

you do not post anything other than copy and paste, that is why you are not credible.
K

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3218 on: May 11, 2020, 06:08:15 PM »
#obamagate had over 3 million tweets

not even trending on twitter now

content manipulation by big tech in full effect
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3219 on: May 11, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »
you do not post anything other than copy and paste, that is why you are not credible.

It is because he is a typical typist.  Unable to express himself save by guttural grunts and screaming.  His kind have not an original thought in their brains.  They quote by rote, those of like mindlessness as if it were sacred scripture instead of what it is.

Pure hatred of all that is President Trump and his great work for real Americans.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3220 on: May 12, 2020, 01:53:52 PM »
Hi Diddler, copy and pasting more rubbish that you do not even understand.

"piffle piffle"

Taking back control and making America Great again
(32000 + 82000  people who didn't "stay alert") 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/11/countries-preparedness-pandemics/?fbclid=IwAR3V4ExLwttUjv7c2fbVa6GMEFaciLYfK43dVZtkq3dDesIdn_ToVZ9n6TU

c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3221 on: May 12, 2020, 02:11:06 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3222 on: May 12, 2020, 02:25:24 PM »
#obamagate had over 3 million tweets

not even trending on twitter now

content manipulation by big tech in full effect

LOL! 

While #obamAgate was trending in the millions, twitter fed me the trend for #obamgate (no middle "a"), trending at 37.5K.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3223 on: May 12, 2020, 10:17:07 PM »
Just came here looking for Strawman’s excuses for why the Republicans completely TROUNCED the Democrats in today’s special elections.

The Trump landslide win in November is going to be historic.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3224 on: May 13, 2020, 10:38:52 AM »
: