Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762109 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3250 on: June 04, 2020, 05:19:23 PM »

These don't fit the thread topic.  Perhaps start your own thread about negative things.

Or is this an "irony" thing you do or something?
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3251 on: June 04, 2020, 05:23:16 PM »
These don't fit the thread topic.  Perhaps start your own thread about negative things.

Or is this an "irony" thing you do or something?

c

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3252 on: June 04, 2020, 05:26:53 PM »

oh I get it

so witty and clever

::) ::) ::) ::)
Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3253 on: June 04, 2020, 05:28:35 PM »
Cry Saggy cry  :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D

Very mature.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3254 on: June 05, 2020, 07:40:06 AM »
Seems like just yesterday the media said it was 25%.

>

US unemployment rate unexpectedly falls to 13.3% in May

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2020/jun/05/uk-consumer-confidence-financial-crisis-covid-19-coronavirus-business-live

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3255 on: June 05, 2020, 08:22:53 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3256 on: June 05, 2020, 01:18:22 PM »

It is higher then the great depression? I have seen sources citing this but couldn't care enough to check.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3257 on: June 05, 2020, 03:23:04 PM »
DJIA goes over 27,000 today and the May jobs report was much better than expected.

FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3258 on: June 05, 2020, 03:46:10 PM »
DJIA goes over 27,000 today and the May jobs report was much better than expected.

FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!

If that is what is best for the country then so be it.

Personally Im fine with Biden. My confidence and enthusiasm for Trump are gone. If Trump wins it will be controversial I think.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3259 on: June 06, 2020, 08:47:41 AM »
since when did a 13% unemployment rate become good news let alone being a winner ?

Many here would regard your source as a fake news outlet
13% is good news when most were predicting 20%.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3260 on: June 06, 2020, 11:04:46 AM »

Personally Im fine with Biden. My confidence and enthusiasm for Trump are gone. If Trump wins it will be controversial I think.

I don’t pay any attention to the opinions of someone who looks at the mental state Joe Biden is in and still thinks he’s fit to run the country.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3261 on: June 06, 2020, 12:13:23 PM »

A dishonest media and big tech manipulation of content are more of a danger than whether a republican or democrat is in the white house.
Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3262 on: June 06, 2020, 12:39:45 PM »
A dishonest media and big tech manipulation of content are more of a danger than whether a republican or democrat is in the white house.

110% agree

I wish people would put whats best for the country first and satisfy their personal agenda second. It seems like its always one side vs the other and the country and her future are never mentioned. Democrats republicans, conservatives and liberals are all Americans afterall.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3263 on: June 06, 2020, 12:48:49 PM »
I don’t pay any attention to the opinions of someone who looks at the mental state Joe Biden is in and still thinks he’s fit to run the country.

He's fine and has a much deeper and intelligent support base than Trump. I dont think Trump even listens to the people he picks to give him guidance so whats the point? Trump sees himself as way too much, he needs a little humility and to be able to admit that he does not know everything and that his choices arent always 100% correct. If he could do that he might realize people like Obama (just throwing that out there) are available to give him much needed guidance. Trump needs help not only to navigate extremely murky water but also on how to conduct himself. He acts like a jerk and says so much stupid shit. The media blasts him because he makes himself an easy target.

All that said if the election was today i would vote Trump over Biden. We are in a hot mess and it doesnt make sense to put a 77 year old man in the hot seat unless his pick for VP is off the hook. Guess we will see.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3264 on: June 06, 2020, 01:19:55 PM »
since when did a 13% unemployment rate become good news let alone being a winner ?

Many here would regard your source as a fake news outlet

Do you understand the concept of "context"?  No...I suppose not.  As of this moment, craven cuck describes you and your intent well.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3265 on: June 06, 2020, 01:36:36 PM »
Context - as valid in 2015 and 2016 as well as 2020 - 2021
the present is always the  past moving on

You lose.  For you to have an actual grasp of "reality" it would be necessary for someone to convince you that "reality" was the name of your penis.  Liberals are vile beings who define equality as anyone and everyone being beneath them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3266 on: June 06, 2020, 01:50:47 PM »
I am always happy to admit I don't have your integrity, verve, wit or intelligence

I can pretty much guaranty you are far more intelligent than I. 

I am forced to use everything my poor mind can muster while you cruise along, barely idling your brain.

In the real world what we say here matters little, if at all.  How we live our words is everything.   First and foremost I am an American and proud of my President.    He is for America and her citizens.  Democraps are all for what I would term, "shitizens".  The fatherless spawn of "the Great Society".

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3267 on: June 06, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »

There are many different forms of intelligence 
a pride that depends on the demeaning of others is a false pride
If I only change when others change I mainly restrict myself
Time and time again I have to learn that humility is the antidote to humiliation

Anyone can change.  What is needed is change for the better.  Communism and it's bed partner are nowhere near being better.  I despise such tenets for they are loaded with deceit and hatred masquerading as righteousness and love.

Fuck That Noise.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3268 on: June 06, 2020, 03:11:28 PM »
Liberals define equality as anyone and everyone being beneath them.

I dont know why you feel this way but I disagree. If anything you have it backwards

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3269 on: June 06, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »
I dont know why you feel this way but I disagree. If anything you have it backwards

Not really, but you're allowed to believe what you choose to believe.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3270 on: June 06, 2020, 06:09:12 PM »
110% agree

I wish people would put whats best for the country first and satisfy their personal agenda second. It seems like its always one side vs the other and the country and her future are never mentioned. Democrats republicans, conservatives and liberals are all Americans afterall.

I blame the left for this. Trump came in like a tsunami, of course, but that was expected.  They went into full anti-Trump day one, and it's gotten worse ever since.

They forced themselves into a corner and ended up championing for: Open borders, free healthcare, free tuition, disbanding ICE, free services for illegals, not killing terrorists, etc.  All things that independent, centric Americans do not want.

They went full batshit crazy, which is how we ended up with their nominee being the same old white guy career politician.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3271 on: June 06, 2020, 10:23:56 PM »
He's fine and has a much deeper and intelligent support base than Trump. I dont think Trump even listens to the people he picks to give him guidance so whats the point? Trump sees himself as way too much, he needs a little humility and to be able to admit that he does not know everything and that his choices arent always 100% correct. If he could do that he might realize people like Obama (just throwing that out there) are available to give him much needed guidance. Trump needs help not only to navigate extremely murky water but also on how to conduct himself. He acts like a jerk and says so much stupid shit. The media blasts him because he makes himself an easy target.

All that said if the election was today i would vote Trump over Biden. We are in a hot mess and it doesnt make sense to put a 77 year old man in the hot seat unless his pick for VP is off the hook. Guess we will see.

Obama available to give advice to President Trump.

That’s like the shit you’ve stepped in giving advice to your shoe.

That may easily be the most singlehandedly stupid thing ever posted on Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3272 on: June 07, 2020, 07:57:57 AM »
100% true. If anything, the last few years have shown everyone how dishonest and one sided the media is. Look at how the media has manipulated the race situation in this country over the last 2 weeks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3273 on: June 07, 2020, 09:08:06 AM »

Beautifully worded...I wept tears of joy, brother!  Excellente'!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3274 on: June 07, 2020, 09:40:53 AM »

the shit would advise the shoe to watch were it is going
c