Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761701 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3325 on: June 22, 2020, 06:30:48 AM »
“The event in Oklahoma is unbelievable, The crowds are unbelievable. They haven’t seen anything like it. And we will go there now. We’ll give a, hopefully, good speech. We’re going to see a lot of great people, a lot of great friends. And pretty much, that’s it. OK?”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3326 on: June 25, 2020, 07:48:01 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/justices-rule-trump-administration-deportation-141217700.html

"The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the Trump administration can deport some people seeking asylum without allowing them to make their case to a federal judge. The high court's 7-2 ruling applies to people who fail their initial asylum screenings, making them eligible for quick deportation, or expedited removal."

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3327 on: June 25, 2020, 07:52:09 AM »
There's a weird dynamic on twitter where the comments get predominantly made by those who actually oppose the person making the tweet. Users follow those they don't like, and wait to make comments to contradict or antagonize.

I couldn't fathom the motivation behind voluntarily subjecting oneself to things that they despise on a regular basis.

This thread seems to share that dynamic.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3328 on: June 25, 2020, 07:56:24 AM »
There's a weird dynamic on twitter where the comments get predominantly made by those who actually oppose the person making the tweet. Users follow those they don't like, and wait to make comments to contradict or antagonize.

I couldn't fathom the motivation behind voluntarily subjecting oneself to things that they despise on a regular basis.

This thread seems to share that dynamic

Agreed

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3329 on: June 28, 2020, 12:48:42 PM »
we're number one. we're number one. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3330 on: June 28, 2020, 12:55:44 PM »
I wonder what their numbers would be if they tested 30 million people?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3331 on: June 28, 2020, 01:25:48 PM »
    does it really matter at this point.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3332 on: June 28, 2020, 01:43:28 PM »

The population of France is 67 million. The population of Italy is 60 million. The population of Spain is 47 million. The population of the U.S. is 330 million. I wonder what the numbers for the U.S. would be if we tested 58% of our population or 191 million people.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3333 on: June 29, 2020, 05:54:12 AM »
  https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jun/29/us-joins-summit-on-global-green-recovery-from-covid-19-crisis

US to join summit on global green recovery from Covid-19 crisis

Interesting about the rebound effect of a recovery.

Might actually be something to it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3334 on: June 29, 2020, 02:48:36 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/504966-trump-claims-intel-on-russian-bounties-was-deemed-not-credible 

President Trump claimed in a late-night tweet that he was not briefed on intelligence about a Russian unit offering bounties on American troops in Afghanistan because the U.S. intelligence community deemed the information not credible.

The man's a pathological liar. I don't believe anything he says. I doubt he could tell the truth if his life depended on it.

View in browser | nytimes.com

The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS
The social networking site Reddit banned “The_Donald,” its biggest community devoted to President Trump, citing hate speech and harassment.

Monday, June 29, 2020 1:11 PM EST
The community is home to more than 790,000 users who post memes, viral videos and supportive messages about Mr. Trump. Reddit executives said the group, which has been highly influential in cultivating and stoking Mr. Trump’s online base, had consistently broken its rules by allowing people to target and harass others with hate speech.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3335 on: June 29, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »

there is a bigger issue here:
 Why wasn't Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States not told about this threat?

wasn't not = wasn't
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3336 on: June 30, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
thank you

there is a bigger issue here:
 Why was Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States not told about this threat?

I believe the official answer it was not deemed credible enough.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3337 on: June 30, 2020, 02:01:05 PM »
we're number one. we're number one. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Biden said it was 120,000,000 dead so who’s lying ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3338 on: June 30, 2020, 08:41:55 PM »

"President Trump, who maintains the highest vigilance about any harsh word from Joe Scarborough or Don Lemon, says he was unaware. “Nobody briefed or told me, @VP Pence, or Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an ‘anonymous source’ by the Fake News @nytimes,” he tweeted. He wasn’t finished.  “Everybody is denying it & there have not been many attacks on us.”

[url=https://apnews.com/02975c59e71e65327e2f582cd1a91f43]  [https://thebulwark.com/so-much-for-trumps-love-of-the-military//url]
"President Trump, who maintains the highest vigilance about any harsh word from Joe Scarborough or Don Lemon, says he was unaware. “Nobody briefed or told me, @VP Pence, or Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an ‘anonymous source’ by the Fake News @nytimes,” he tweeted. He wasn’t finished.  “Everybody is denying it & there have not been many attacks on us.”

[url] https://apnews.com/02975c59e71e65327e2f582cd1a91f43] https://apnews.com/02975c59e71e65327e2f582cd1a91f43]  [https://thebulwark.com/so-much-for-trumps-love-of-the-military//url]

[url] https://apnews.com/02975c59e71e65327e2f582cd1a91f43 

GOP lawmakers urge action after Russia-Afghanistan briefing

Me and a lot of folks question how he could not have known this was going on. Did he know and not care? Did he know and worried it would hurt his chances of reelection or his relationship with Putin? He rejects written briefings, requiring verbal ones (probably given this information.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3339 on: July 02, 2020, 03:20:32 AM »
Traitor

Public health experts on Wednesday criticized the U.S. for securing a large supply of the only drug licensed so far to treat COVID-19.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/health-experts-slam-us-hoarding-142018691.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3340 on: July 02, 2020, 06:23:12 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3341 on: July 02, 2020, 12:13:58 PM »
The U.S. economy added 4.8 million jobs last month, but new clouds are gathering.
Minority unemployment rates remained high in June.
Markets climb for fourth day as hiring beats expectations.
Employment among less-educated workers remained depressed.
The pandemic has created an army of part-time workers.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3342 on: July 02, 2020, 12:25:31 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3343 on: July 07, 2020, 07:42:05 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3344 on: July 07, 2020, 08:01:44 AM »

President Trump, putting America and her citizens first, followed by our real allies like Great Britain.   

The shitizens of the EU and the turd-world can eat shit and die in their moral sinkhole "nations". 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3345 on: July 07, 2020, 05:41:44 PM »
Me and a lot of folks question how he could not have known this was going on. Did he know and not care? Did he know and worried it would hurt his chances of reelection or his relationship with Putin? He rejects written briefings, requiring verbal ones (probably given this information.

WTF is wrong with you?

have you not paid attention the last 4 year

Trumps LYING

It's not complicated.  He lies about everything, whether it's consequential or totally irrelevant.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3346 on: July 07, 2020, 09:32:27 PM »
WTF is wrong with you?

Trumps LYING

It's not complicated.  He lies about everything, whether it's consequential or totally irrelevant.

You really must be having anxiety attacks (temper tantrums) over the reality that Donald Trump is going to be President of the United States for 28 more months.

That must make your penis shrivel up and fall out of your boyfriend’s ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3348 on: July 08, 2020, 02:21:19 PM »
WTF is wrong with you?

Trumps LYING

What's wrong with you? Maybe you should read my post again. It's hardly pro Trump. Are you are so blinded by your dislike of Trump that you can't tell when someone is agreeing with you? Trump lies. Duh! Even people who support him agree with that. They just think it is okay if he lies.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3349 on: July 08, 2020, 06:38:35 PM »
What's wrong with you? Maybe you should read my post again. It's hardly pro Trump. Are you are so blinded by your dislike of Trump that you can't tell when someone is agreeing with you? Trump lies. Duh! Even people who support him agree with that. They just think it is okay if he lies.

Saggy, just pack for Venezuela,Cuba,Deutschland .....................& be  :D