Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761669 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4300 on: December 16, 2022, 07:52:43 PM »
Think 81 million people would buy a Biden NFT?

No.  Because they are not as stupid as Trumpturds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4301 on: December 17, 2022, 11:54:53 AM »
You're right, they're dumber by far to suckered into believing that guy actually won the election fair and square. Democrats are just better at lying and manipulating than Republicans are. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4302 on: December 17, 2022, 11:58:37 AM »
Are you kidding me? Why then does Trump constantly demand he be idolized every time he opens his mouth or posts something on the internet?  Oh yeah, I get it. Trump never considered himself a 'public servant'. His sheep are his servants, schmucks, and donators/financiers of his lifelong ego trip. Trump is and always has been nothing more than a 'Flim-Flam Man'. Sadly, many idiots fell and are still falling for his schtick even as it becomes increasingly obvious that this is all it is.

And The Nonce Loving Pant Shitter Peadophile Lying Chaeting / Stealing Hero
of yours Joe is Better. !!  FFS - Ha Ha Ha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4303 on: December 17, 2022, 01:32:35 PM »
You're right, they're dumber by far to suckered into believing that guy actually won the election fair and square. Democrats are just better at lying and manipulating than Republicans are. ;)

Only idiots think the election was stolen.  Case in point here. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4304 on: December 17, 2022, 03:26:17 PM »
So your rationalization is that if Trump does it, it's ok? Speaking of idiots, have you checked on your boy Bidens loaded diaper lately?

What? I think you got this backwards. Given his history, if Trump does it, it is suspect, not ok, dishonest, and probably illegal.

Isn't there a (fake) photo of Trump with poop stains on his golf pants? Considering his usual rotten diet, the likelihood of an accident happening was and is high. Also considering the enormous size of his butt, Trump wearing diapers would not be noticeable. That's if they even make Depends that size.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4305 on: December 17, 2022, 06:06:07 PM »
Donald Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

Former U.S. President Donald Trump’s non-fungible token (NFT) digital trading card collection sold out early Friday, the day after its initial release.

According to data from OpenSea, at time of writing, the collection’s trading volume is 900 ETH, or about $1.08 million. Its floor price is about 0.19 ETH, or about $230 – more than double the original price of $99.

Some tokens are selling for much higher prices. The one-of-ones, the rarest of the NFTs, which comprise 2.4% of the 45,000 unit collection (roughly 1,000), are selling for as much as 6 ETH at the time of writing. One of these rare trading cards, of the 45th president standing in front of the Statue of Liberty holding a torch, is currently listed at 20 ETH, or about $24,000.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-nft-collection-sells-price-143902988.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4306 on: December 17, 2022, 06:20:02 PM »

No matter their politics, people who invest in gamble with NTFs bought these because they believed they'll be worth much more later.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4307 on: December 17, 2022, 06:28:56 PM »
Donald Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

Former U.S. President Donald Trump’s non-fungible token (NFT) digital trading card collection sold out early Friday, the day after its initial release.

According to data from OpenSea, at time of writing, the collection’s trading volume is 900 ETH, or about $1.08 million. Its floor price is about 0.19 ETH, or about $230 – more than double the original price of $99.

Some tokens are selling for much higher prices. The one-of-ones, the rarest of the NFTs, which comprise 2.4% of the 45,000 unit collection (roughly 1,000), are selling for as much as 6 ETH at the time of writing. One of these rare trading cards, of the 45th president standing in front of the Statue of Liberty holding a torch, is currently listed at 20 ETH, or about $24,000.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-nft-collection-sells-price-143902988.html

Roger Stone claims they're up to $400.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4308 on: December 17, 2022, 06:35:18 PM »

According to the article some of them are up much more than that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4309 on: December 17, 2022, 06:43:16 PM »
It is a crazy world we live in today. Well, we made our bed and we must lie in it, for better or for worse... probably worse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4310 on: December 17, 2022, 08:08:24 PM »
No matter their politics, people who invest in gamble with NTFs bought these because they believed they'll be worth much more later.

Just like they thought the same about the rest of his ventures.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4311 on: December 17, 2022, 08:10:16 PM »

I wouldn’t put much stock in what Roger says.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4312 on: December 17, 2022, 09:41:04 PM »

Trump's NFTs sold out very quickly, and are now worth much more.  So they thought right.  What's your point?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4313 on: December 17, 2022, 09:44:05 PM »
I wouldn’t put much stock in what Roger says.

And Jimmy Carter saw a flying saucer in the sky.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4314 on: December 18, 2022, 04:52:56 AM »
Trump's NFTs sold out very quickly, and are now worth much more.  So they thought right.  What's your point?

Hold on grasshopper.  It hasn’t been a week yet.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4315 on: December 18, 2022, 04:53:36 AM »
And Jimmy Carter saw a flying saucer in the sky.

Good for him.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4316 on: December 18, 2022, 05:01:36 AM »
Hold on grasshopper.  It hasn’t been a week yet.

That's why I call it gambling on NFTs, but you either misunderstood my post or you're just trolling.  Some of the people who bought Trump's NFTs probably hate Trump, always hated him, yet they bought these because they believed they'd be worth much more later.  It's about making a quick buck, not about politics or emotions.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4317 on: December 18, 2022, 10:47:27 AM »
That's why I call it gambling on NFTs, but you either misunderstood my post or you're just trolling.  Some of the people who bought Trump's NFTs probably hate Trump, always hated him, yet they bought these because they believed they'd be worth much more later.  It's about making a quick buck, not about politics or emotions.

Doubtful.  Only Trumpy supporters would be this dumb. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4318 on: December 18, 2022, 11:49:15 AM »
Trump has been winning since he came down that escalator right up until right now. Say what you want about him but since that point he’s exposed the Communists (literally) on the left and the establishment RINO’S on the right. None what you see especially when it comes to the lack of voting integrity wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t expose it.

There are still recounts going on from 2020 to this day. The fake investigations that happened and the fake January 6 “insurrection” are designed to try to keep him from running…why? Because they’re scared to death of him. Almost every conspiracy theory that the left accused him of have been debunked. He’s their worst nightmare and they know it.

An outsider came in that knew the political system from a major developer’s standpoint for decades knew how to shake up the political bullshit decades ago, especially about China (the Dems cash cow) which he warned again, decades ago came in and pretty much shut that country down and fucked them financially without any kind of war to the point they owed us over $250bil which never got paid because the fake Biden administration was installed before it was due.

So all of this back and forth…..dude goes get indicted, in jail or whatever, he still won because he exposed and continues to expose these assholes.

They’ve been exposed so bad very few Dems will campaign debate and when they do they get their asses handed to them

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4319 on: December 18, 2022, 01:49:37 PM »

Found this in my email inbox this morning. Not sure how I got on the Trump email list. Yesterday there was a survey asking if I supported Trump. Guess my response... Doubt his 'team' would have read it since I donated exactly $0 to his cause, (can't say campaign since he's not using these donations as campaign finance).

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/dec22-mal-sweepstakes/?recurring=true&money_pledge=true&amount=50&utm_medium=email_hf&utm_source=ncl_223_dn&utm_campaign=20221218_dec22-mal-sweepstakes-chance_maralagoalert_sa&utm_content=contest_cpyrs_7477&_nlid=ewP9caHS9y&_nhids=EB1PCdkWLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4320 on: December 18, 2022, 02:16:56 PM »
Found this in my email inbox this morning. Not sure how I got on the Trump email list. Yesterday there was a survey asking if I supported Trump. Guess my response... Doubt his 'team' would have read it since I donated exactly $0 to his cause, (can't say campaign since he's not using these donations as campaign finance).

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/dec22-mal-sweepstakes/?recurring=true&money_pledge=true&amount=50&utm_medium=email_hf&utm_source=ncl_223_dn&utm_campaign=20221218_dec22-mal-sweepstakes-chance_maralagoalert_sa&utm_content=contest_cpyrs_7477&_nlid=ewP9caHS9y&_nhids=EB1PCdkWLE

So what do you think? Do you think. Do you think the Biden and the DNC will return the money they got from Bankman-Fried?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4321 on: December 18, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »
What? I think you got this backwards. Given his history, if Trump does it, it is suspect, not ok, dishonest, and probably illegal.

Same can be said of Biden and his 40+ years of criminal and racist activity.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4322 on: December 18, 2022, 03:23:13 PM »
The main thing is Mr. Trump is for America and her citizens.

Mr. Biden is for turd world kuntries and their shitizens.

I choose America, ergo, I choose Mr. Trump.  If you voted for Mr. Biden you are against America because you are supporting a demented, anti-civilization, anti-American pantshitter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4323 on: December 18, 2022, 03:59:42 PM »
Whining isn’t winning.  That’s all he has done.  Just like his supporters. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4324 on: December 19, 2022, 04:19:35 AM »
Doubtful.  Only Trumpy supporters would be this dumb.

Apparently not nearly as dumb as Biden supporters:

Jimmy Fallon and a bunch of other celebs are getting sued for shilling their expensive monkey pictures

Jimmy Fallon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber, Madonna, and other celebrities who spent a fairly embarrassing chunk of the last few years trying to convince fans that ugly pictures of monkeys were both a) cool and b) a lucrative investment opportunity, are now getting hit with a lawsuit. Specifically—and per THR—a number of famouses have found themselves defendants in a new suit this week that accuses at least some of them of, among other things, failing to disclose a financial stake in a company that facilitates purchases of Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs, even as they were publicly promoting the brand.

Said suit is being put forward by Adonis Real and Adam Titcher, two Ape buyers who lost money on their purchases, and who are hoping to develop a class-action suit against all involved. Their targets include BAYC parent company Yuga Labs, a number of celebrity promoters who endorsed the brand (Paris Hilton, Diplo, Post Malone, Snoop Dogg, Stephen Curry, Kevin Hart, DJ Khaled, and more are also named as “Promoter Defendants”), and well known music industry manager Guy Oseary, who’s being accused of setting up low-key payments through a company called Moonpay (which many of the named celebs are purportedly investors in) to pay them for their endorsements.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jimmy-fallon-bunch-other-celebs-202500404.html

Billionaire George Soros reportedly lost nearly $1 billion during Trump rally

January 12, 2017

Billionaire George Soros lost nearly $1 billion after the stock market surged following Donald Trump 's unexpected Nov. 8 election victory, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The hedge-fund manager's former deputy, Stanley Druckenmiller, however, foresaw the rally and gained a sizable profit, the Journal reported, citing people close to the matter.

The sources told the Journal Soros was cautious about the market going into the election and became bearish after Trump won.

Stocks and Treasury yields jumped in the wake of Trump's victory, amid the prospects of looser regulations in certain sectors, lower tax rates, and fiscal stimulus.

Soros' hedge fund, Soros Fund Management, manages about $30 billion for Soros and his family. Soros was a supporter oof Hillary Clinton's campaign.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-george-soros-reportedly-lost-134916493.html

Millennials bought leveraged gold ETFs after Trump was elected and got hammered: NYSE trader

December 19, 2016

Bloomberg reports they piled into gold ETFs, some with leverage, after the election, expecting Trump to trigger a risk-selloff. The opposite occurred and gold has dropped nearly 15% from the election-night high.
http://finance.yahoo.com/video/millennials-bought-leveraged-gold-etfs-183454148.html