Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761963 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4325 on: December 19, 2022, 03:45:10 PM »
So what do you think? Do you think. Do you think the Biden and the DNC will return the money they got from Bankman-Fried?

I think this depends on a bankruptcy court's ruling. Sam Bankman-Fried's $2,800 donation made directly to Biden for President is not going to do much to help the creditors who got stiffed by Bankman-Fried and the FTX bankruptcy. Unless it would set a precedent that had legal ramifications for others who also received political donations including the Republican PACs which netted $19.5 million from Ryan Salame a FTX associate, I think Biden should return that $2,800. But doing so would likely go unnoticed as it would have no real impact.

I got another email today from Trump asking for a donation. I guess he thinks his political operation, led by his leadership PAC 'Save America' which has more than $100 million is not enough. In this email he's inviting me to his first Rally with the promise to meet him personally. Additionally, there was another email from him yesterday asking for a mere $50 donation and promising he will send me an official Trump 2024 flag. Yippee!

Whew! He must think he as a live one. Just now there was yet another email from Trump wanting me to take another poll.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4326 on: December 19, 2022, 03:49:34 PM »
Same can be said of Biden and his 40+ years of criminal and racist activity.

Maybe, but you still got it backwards.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4327 on: December 19, 2022, 11:35:15 PM »
Trump has been winning since he came down that escalator right up until right now. Say what you want about him but since that point he’s exposed the Communists (literally) on the left and the establishment RINO’S on the right. None what you see especially when it comes to the lack of voting integrity wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t expose it.

There are still recounts going on from 2020 to this day. The fake investigations that happened and the fake January 6 “insurrection” are designed to try to keep him from running…why? Because they’re scared to death of him. Almost every conspiracy theory that the left accused him of have been debunked. He’s their worst nightmare and they know it.

An outsider came in that knew the political system from a major developer’s standpoint for decades knew how to shake up the political bullshit decades ago, especially about China (the Dems cash cow) which he warned again, decades ago came in and pretty much shut that country down and fucked them financially without any kind of war to the point they owed us over $250bil which never got paid because the fake Biden administration was installed before it was due.

So all of this back and forth…..dude goes get indicted, in jail or whatever, he still won because he exposed and continues to expose these assholes.

They’ve been exposed so bad very few Dems will campaign debate and when they do they get their asses handed to them

He has been winning since he became one of the wealthiest men on the planet and one of the most successful businessmen in American history. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4328 on: December 29, 2022, 08:24:53 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4329 on: December 29, 2022, 02:39:58 PM »
How's those NFTs doing?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4330 on: December 29, 2022, 02:42:42 PM »
How's those NFTs doing?

Ask Jimmy Fallon, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Madonna.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4331 on: December 29, 2022, 03:15:12 PM »
Ask Jimmy Fallon, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Madonna.

How are theirs doing?  I would suspect overall more $$ was made than Trumpy's seeing how his were released when the digital market was/is at a low point.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4332 on: December 29, 2022, 03:50:42 PM »
How are theirs doing?  I would suspect overall more $$ was made than Trumpy's seeing how his were released when the digital market was/is at a low point.

They are getting sued, so probably not well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4333 on: December 29, 2022, 05:04:41 PM »
They are getting sued, so probably not well.

Probably gonna end up the same way for Trumpy too.  Just like everything else.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4334 on: December 29, 2022, 05:31:19 PM »
Probably gonna end up the same way for Trumpy too. 

Well, it gives you something to hope for and to look forward to in life.  Good for you!

Just like everything else.

You mean just like winning a US presidential election despite fierce opposition from pretty much everyone including his own party, a booming economy on his watch like no time since the 1950s, lower unemployment for black Americans than it had ever been under any president of either party, and vastly improved trade relationships?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4335 on: December 29, 2022, 06:56:12 PM »
Well, it gives you something to hope for and to look forward to in life.  Good for you!

You mean just like winning a US presidential election despite fierce opposition from pretty much everyone including his own party, a booming economy on his watch like no time since the 1950s, lower unemployment for black Americans than it had ever been under any president of either party, and vastly improved trade relationships?

1- He got less votes than his opponent in both elections.  He won through the Electoral College the first time.  That couldn't save him two years ago.
2 - that booming economy was a gift from the Obama Administration.  Argue against it if you wish, you will be wrong.  He promptly crashed the economy with his insipid covid response which resulted in stimulus checks and high inflation.
3- Trade relations count for shit. 

But if you call dual impeachments, scandal plagued Administration, indictments/charges/sentencing of cronies, personal friends, business associates, being a laughing stock of the world, along with a compulsive liar that no one believes every time he opens his mouth to be #winning.  Then... "well, it gives you something to hope for and to look forward to in life.  Good for you!"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4336 on: December 29, 2022, 07:47:42 PM »
1- He got less votes than his opponent in both elections.  He won through the Electoral College the first time.  That couldn't save him two years ago.

He won.

2 - that booming economy was a gift from the Obama Administration.  Argue against it if you wish, you will be wrong.  He promptly crashed the economy with his insipid covid response which resulted in stimulus checks and high inflation.

LOL

3- Trade relations count for shit. 

If you say so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4337 on: December 29, 2022, 11:07:57 PM »

Careful, at this point whatever happened in 2016 is rapidly becoming ancient history which nobody except those desperate to defend Trump care much about today. Has time passed you by? Seems it has.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4338 on: December 30, 2022, 04:11:13 AM »
Careful, at this point whatever happened in 2016 is rapidly becoming ancient history which nobody except those desperate to defend Trump care much about today. Has time passed you by? Seems it has.

Well, hello PrimePedo!

Really?  Lurker's the one who brought up "everything else" Trump has done, then he brought up Obama too which happened before 2016.  But I know you're slow and you're probably still reading the posts and catching up.  We'll talk again when you're all caught up, in a week or so, if you're still with us.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4339 on: December 30, 2022, 06:52:30 AM »
He won.

LOL

If you say so.

He won with less votes than his opponent.  It's a win, but still shows the majority of the country didn't care for his lying ass.

"LOL"  facts are facts

Yes, I say so.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4340 on: December 30, 2022, 06:59:32 AM »
He won with less votes than his opponent.  It's a win, but still shows the majority of the country didn't care for his lying ass.

He won.

"LOL"  facts are facts

Unsubstantiated, extraordinary claims is what they are.

Yes, I say so.

Then it must be true, in your head at least.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4341 on: December 30, 2022, 08:03:09 AM »
He didn't win last time.   ;D
Won't win next time either.   ;D

Dislike of facts doesn't change them.

It is true. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4342 on: December 30, 2022, 08:06:06 AM »

It is true.

Babbling again low IQ Bitch ?  ::)
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4343 on: December 30, 2022, 08:15:21 AM »

It is true.

What are you babbling about now?  Did I say he won last time?  What's your point?  Do you even know anymore?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4344 on: December 30, 2022, 08:21:18 AM »
Babbling again low IQ Bitch ?  ::)

Oh look... The Cuk is back.  What took so long?  Is it a week to week thing now?   You cycle through your gimmicks weekly instead of daily? 

Which of the remaining ones will it be next week?

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #4345 on: December 30, 2022, 09:50:54 AM »
What are you babbling about now?  Did I say he won last time?  What's your point?  Do you even know anymore?

LurkingForBoys is preoccupied with some new grooming techniques...
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4346 on: December 30, 2022, 10:10:37 AM »
Can you like come up new material for each gimmick account?  If we wanted to hear you repeat yourself, you could have just stuck with the gay muslim gimmick.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #4347 on: December 30, 2022, 10:33:24 AM »
Can you like come up new material for each gimmick account?  If we wanted to hear you repeat yourself, you could have just stuck with the gay muslim gimmick.

low IQ Syphilis infected bitch  ::)
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4348 on: December 30, 2022, 11:22:27 AM »
Well, hello PrimePedo!

Really?  Lurker's the one who brought up "everything else" Trump has done, then he brought up Obama too which happened before 2016.  But I know you're slow and you're probably still reading the posts and catching up.  We'll talk again when you're all caught up, in a week or so, if you're still with us.

Well if Lurker said it first, it is my bad for mentioning it. ::) Do you commonly blame other folks for the content of your posts? But, but ma, he did it first! Grow up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4349 on: December 30, 2022, 11:33:36 AM »
low IQ Syphilis infected bitch  ::)

Nothing original?  Or even remotely witty?  Why even bother to log out of the gay Muslim account then?  Could have saved yourself some effort since that was the same crap you were already posting there.