Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761720 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4350 on: December 30, 2022, 12:35:27 PM »
Well if Lurker said it first, it is my bad for mentioning it. ::) Do you commonly blame other folks for the content of your posts? But, but ma, he did it first! Grow up.

What?  No idea what you're mumbling about now.

Why don't you wipe the semen off your eyes and read the posts again.  Better yet, stay out of this and go clip some Ensure coupons, you decrepit old homo.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4351 on: December 30, 2022, 12:47:37 PM »
Trump has completely destroyed the minds of libs.  They have lost all their S$%$% over him. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4352 on: December 30, 2022, 12:52:21 PM »
When a poster has nothing but gay sex talk to resort to, you know they are aware they have lost the debate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4353 on: December 30, 2022, 01:01:02 PM »
When a poster has nothing but gay sex talk to resort to, you know they are aware they have lost the debate.

You noticed that too? There are some truly pathetic posters on Getbig. Some have been around for a long time and should have matured some by now. Others are newbies who've aligned themselves with the trash and others are that trash's gimmicks. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4354 on: December 30, 2022, 01:05:41 PM »
You noticed that too? There are some truly pathetic posters on Getbig. Some have been around for a long time and should have matured some by now. Others are newbies who've aligned themselves with the trash and others are that trash's gimmicks.

The funny thing is the biggest gimmicker on here being in another time zone and having to stay up late to reply to posts and then wake up early and rush to the internet cafe to see what replies he may have gotten.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4355 on: December 30, 2022, 01:30:29 PM »

The board pedos scratching each other's balls and butt holes...LOL.    :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4356 on: December 30, 2022, 01:32:50 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4357 on: December 30, 2022, 01:56:36 PM »
Big nothing burger.

I agree with what you posted Coach, this looks like it is pretty much a nothing burger. As best as I can tell from what I read, there is no bombshell revelations to be had. Trump is just another run-of-the-mil businessman who cheats on his income taxes. It is not clear why he expended so much time, money (for Attorney fees and court filings) and energy trying to avoid having his taxes released.

Yeah, there were years when he paid no income tax and a time or two when his total annual income tax owed was $750. which is a little annoying to those of us who routinely pay considerably more on much smaller incomes. It also suggests maybe he isn't quite as successful in business as he let on, but people brag about how successful they are especially those with huge egos like Trump.

While still up for debate, it turns out he may not have been as charitable as he let on, but that isn't a big deal either because most folks already knew this. I is possible he did not follow through on donating all the salary he received while in office.   

One good thing that comes out of this is, in the future folks holding public office will have no excuse for not revealing their tax returns, regardless of whether they are Republican, Democrat, Independent, conservative, or liberal.  So, what is good for the goose is good for the gander too. I believe if you want the public's trust you need to earn it. One way to do that is by being upfront about your finances.

Score one for Coach and for Trump.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4358 on: December 30, 2022, 02:43:16 PM »

Another one with nothing else to say.  Surprise!  (not really)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4359 on: December 30, 2022, 03:16:37 PM »
I agree with what you posted Coach, this looks like it is pretty much a nothing burger. As best as I can tell from what I read, there is no bombshell revelations to be had. Trump is just another run-of-the-mil businessman who cheats on his income taxes. It is not clear why he expended so much time, money (for Attorney fees and court filings) and energy trying to avoid having his taxes released.

Yeah, there were years when he paid no income tax and a time or two when his total annual income tax owed was $750. which is a little annoying to those of us who routinely pay considerably more on much smaller incomes. It also suggests maybe he isn't quite as successful in business as he let on, but people brag about how successful they are especially those with huge egos like Trump.

While still up for debate, it turns out he may not have been as charitable as he let on, but that isn't a big deal either because most folks already knew this. I is possible he did not follow through on donating all the salary he received while in office.   

One good thing that comes out of this is, in the future folks holding public office will have no excuse for not revealing their tax returns, regardless of whether they are Republican, Democrat, Independent, conservative, or liberal.  So, what is good for the goose is good for the gander too. I believe if you want the public's trust you need to earn it. One way to do that is by being upfront about your finances.

Score one for Coach and for Trump.  :)

Tons of evidence that Trump donated his salary.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/amp/

In 2017 Amazon paid zero federal taxes against $178B in revenue.  Yes, corporate taxes are different from income taxes, but why pay any if the tax code allows for it?

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4360 on: December 30, 2022, 03:20:38 PM »

LurkingForBoy's considers him his best friend.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4361 on: December 30, 2022, 05:03:24 PM »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/amp/

In 2017 Amazon paid zero federal taxes against $178B in revenue.  Yes, corporate taxes are different from income taxes, but why pay any if the tax code allows for it?

Good. I am glad there is evidence of this. However, according to the article you linked it seems this is not completely settled. Still in question, are the donations for the third and fourth quarters of 2020.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4362 on: December 30, 2022, 05:09:40 PM »

Why indeed. Not having a corporation to hide behind means that many folks aren't as laissez faire about this as you seem to be. Somebody pays taxes and when it isn't the corporations or high rollers, guess who foots the bill? Oh well, let them eat cake! She said. To which they replied, off with her head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4363 on: December 30, 2022, 05:12:33 PM »
congratulations on your union w prime.   You two make such a great couple.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4364 on: December 30, 2022, 05:19:58 PM »

We do. Although I suspect it is something of a May - December relationship. Do you have any advice to offer us... as a couple?

Almost forgot… NO HOMO!  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4365 on: December 30, 2022, 05:48:42 PM »

Do you think he will love me as much as you love Obama?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4366 on: December 30, 2022, 06:34:41 PM »
Good. I am glad there is evidence of this. However, according to the article you linked it seems this is not completely settled. Still in question, are the donations for the third and fourth quarters of 2020.

2 out of 16 quarters.  We'll see...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4367 on: December 31, 2022, 06:12:56 PM »
I haven't seen any braindead liberals celebrating Trumps tax returns being made public. Nothing special there huh, Tom?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4368 on: December 31, 2022, 07:09:14 PM »
2 out of 16 quarters.  We'll see...

How do you feel about his paying hundreds of thousands in taxes in other countries, such as China, while paying almost zero U.S. taxes. (In 2016, Trump told the Internal Revenue Service that he paid $1.2 million in foreign taxes, while he ended up paying only $750 in U.S. income taxes). He reported $38 million in overseas gross income in 2016 and $55 million in 2017, from countries including Azerbaijan, India, Indonesia, Panama, the Philippines, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates.

I am just an ordinary retired person submitting accurate information from my various 1099's to the IRS every year... accurate because there is no other choice... no possibility of cheating without sending up immediate red flags. In my case Turbo Tax requires correction of all discrepancies including noting the likelihood of being audited before allowing me to e-file. High rollers like Trump are way out of my stratosphere when it comes to earnings and income tax.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4369 on: December 31, 2022, 07:25:52 PM »
How do you feel about his paying hundreds of thousands in taxes in other countries, such as China, while paying almost zero U.S. taxes. (In 2016, Trump told the Internal Revenue Service that he paid $1.2 million in foreign taxes, while he ended up paying only $750 in U.S. income taxes). He reported $38 million in overseas gross income in 2016 and $55 million in 2017, from countries including Azerbaijan, India, Indonesia, Panama, the Philippines, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates.

I am just an ordinary retired person submitting accurate information from my various 1099's to the IRS every year... accurate because there is no other choice... no possibility of cheating without sending up immediate red flags. In my case Turbo Tax requires correction of all discrepancies including noting the likelihood of being audited before allowing me to e-file. High rollers like Trump are way out of my stratosphere when it comes to earnings and income tax.

I'm not trying to come across as dismissive, but I don't see the problem.  Each nation has its own tax laws, and if you want to do business overseas, you have to play by the rules of other nations. 

ExxonMobil paid more in taxes than any US company - about $15 billion - but most of it went to other nations.  ExxonMobil was then able to deduct these foreign taxes on their US return. 

https://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/news/1004/gallery.top_5_tax_bills/2.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4370 on: December 31, 2022, 07:57:35 PM »
I'm not trying to come across as dismissive, but I don't see the problem.  Each nation has its own tax laws, and if you want to do business overseas, you have to play by the rules of other nations. 

ExxonMobil paid more in taxes than any US company - about $15 billion - but most of it went to other nations.  ExxonMobil was then able to deduct these foreign taxes on their US return. 

https://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/news/1004/gallery.top_5_tax_bills/2.html

You make a valid point which I had not considered since I don't do business or have income from other countries. I also don't have large bank accounts in foreign countries like Trump. The irony in this is that China is one of the countries where he had accounts in 2020 when he was running for re-election. Apparently, he was doing business in China while he was in office. He claimed Biden was doing business in China and yet Biden's taxes returns don't support this. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4371 on: January 01, 2023, 03:51:16 PM »
I haven't seen any braindead liberals celebrating Trumps tax returns being made public. Nothing special there huh, Tom?

They desperately wanted to find tax fraud.  When they found none, all they have left now is to repeat over and over again that Trump's tax returns undermine his image as a successful entrepreneur, the same thing they've been saying since Trump first decided to run for office.   ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4372 on: January 01, 2023, 03:57:59 PM »
You make a valid point which I had not considered since I don't do business or have income from other countries. I also don't have large bank accounts in foreign countries like Trump. The irony in this is that China is one of the countries where he had accounts in 2020 when he was running for re-election. Apparently, he was doing business in China while he was in office. He claimed Biden was doing business in China and yet Biden's taxes returns don't support this.

Just be Truthful
You hate Donald with a Passion all because he was Going to outlaw Glory Holes & make them illegal 🚫

😂🤣😂

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4373 on: January 01, 2023, 04:04:04 PM »
Just be Truthful
You hate Donald with a Passion all because he was Going to outlaw Glory Holes & make them illegal 🚫

😂🤣😂

LOL   :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4374 on: January 02, 2023, 01:37:38 AM »
They desperately wanted to find tax fraud.  When they found none, all they have left now is to repeat over and over again that Trump's tax returns undermine his image as a successful entrepreneur, the same thing they've been saying since Trump first decided to run for office.   ::)
The self ownership of the Left is amusing.