Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762094 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4475 on: March 07, 2023, 06:43:49 PM »
Where are you from. I'd like to start commenting on your political world.

If you voted for Biden and the Democrats, you voted for pedos and perverts.  Don't like the truth?  How typical.  I have told my liberal relatives this because they voted for Biden et al.  They know I am correct. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4476 on: March 07, 2023, 06:44:45 PM »
If you voted for Biden and the Democrats, you voted for pedos and perverts.  Don't like the truth?  How typical.  I have told my liberal relatives this because they voted for Biden et al.  They know I am correct.

Which state are from?.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4477 on: March 07, 2023, 06:47:14 PM »
Which state are from?.

Many of my relatives are in Missouri.  I am in California.  You can make fun of this states shitty government for all I care because it is crap.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4478 on: March 07, 2023, 07:02:19 PM »
Many of my relatives are in Missouri.  I am in California.  You can make fun of this states shitty government for all I care because it is crap.
Where in California?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4479 on: March 07, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »
So do you just put your PII out there?  That is foolish many departments speak  on this but you being a retired LEO should know better.  You should take up a pastime other than phishing.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4480 on: March 08, 2023, 04:57:35 AM »
Hahahahaha.... so much #winning.

---
Fox chair Murdoch in filings says 2020 election 'not stolen'

Fox Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch said under oath that he believes the 2020 presidential election was free, fair and not stolen, according to court filings released Tuesday in a voting machine company’s defamation lawsuit over Fox News’ coverage of former President Donald Trump’s false election fraud claims.

In sworn questioning in January by lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems, Murdoch was asked, “Do you believe that the 2020 presidential election was free and fair?"

“Yes,” he replied, according to a transcript.

“The election was not stolen,” he said later.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Fox+chair+Murdoch+in+filings+says+2020+election+%27not+stolen%27

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4481 on: March 08, 2023, 05:02:30 AM »
Whoopsies!  So much for the third party run Trumpy hinted at.

Sound likes this law was named after him.   ;D

---
Trump’s Threat of a Third-Party Run Is Undercut by ‘Sore Loser’ Laws

Donald Trump hates losing so much that he has suggested he will mount a third-party campaign if he doesn’t win the Republican presidential nomination.

But he can’t win that way either, thanks to “sore loser” laws in six states he would need to return to the White House.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump%E2%80%99s+Threat+of+a+Third-Party+Run+Is+Undercut+by+%E2%80%98Sore+Loser%E2%80%99+Laws

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4482 on: March 08, 2023, 05:07:25 AM »
---

Could crowd size—or lack thereof—be an inherited trait? Based on the paltry number of people who showed up to hear former President Donald Trump and his outspoken eldest son speak at this weekend’s CPAC gathering, it seems, at least, possible.

Seth Meyers was clearly amused Monday night by just how unimpressive a crowd several of CPAC’s featured speakers—including 2024 presidential candidate Nikki Haley, Don Jr., and Junior’s equally terrible half, Kimberly Guilfoyle—managed to pull. Meyers was particularly tickled by the lack of bottoms in seats during Junior’s MAGA rant.

Wow, that looks less like an audience and more like the tour group at a spoon museum on a Tuesday morning,” Meyers remarked. “I’ve seen middle school dance recitals with a bigger audience. He looks like he’s doing an off-Broadway one-man-show called The Real Cocaine Bear.”

Ultimately, however, Meyers sees Don Jr. and his CPAC cronies as a microcosm of the power that the unhinged conservatives still hold—though, to his delight, it seems to be shrinking.

“They’re all in a little echo chamber screaming to half-empty conference rooms about made-up bullshit most normal people don’t care about,” Meyers said.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Seth+Meyers+Mocks+Donald+Trump+Jr.+Over+His+Tiny+CPAC+Crowd+Size

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4483 on: March 08, 2023, 05:22:18 AM »
HAHAHHAA....  the entire time Tucker is breastfeeding all the Trumpturds lie after lie, his true thoughts are just the opposite.

---
'I hate him passionately': Tucker Carlson was fed up with Trump after the 2020 election

On Jan. 4, 2021, Fox News host Tucker Carlson was done with Donald Trump.

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait," he texted an unidentified person.

"I hate him passionately. ... I can’t handle much more of this," he added.

He wrote in another text message: "That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

By this time, Fox News was in crisis mode. It had angered its audience when it correctly said Joe Biden had won Arizona in the presidential election. Executives and hosts were worried about losing viewers to upstart rivals, most notably Newsmax.

The private comments were a far cry from what Carlson's viewers were used to hearing from the stalwart conservative host on his prime-time show every night.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%27I+hate+him+passionately%27%3A+Tucker+Carlson+was+fed+up+with+Trump+after+the+2020+election

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4484 on: March 08, 2023, 03:15:03 PM »
Where in California?

Why are you acting like a creepy weirdo?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4485 on: March 09, 2023, 03:22:05 PM »
The latest liar to be exposed and held accountable.  Hahaha

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/09/politics/jenna-ellis-former-trump-attorney/index.html

The dumbass claimed numerous times that the Trumpy campaign had evidence the election was “stolen”.

Hahaha.  “Evidence”

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
LurkingForBoys the Groomer
« Reply #4486 on: March 09, 2023, 03:48:52 PM »
The latest liar to be exposed and held accountable.  Hahaha

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/09/politics/jenna-ellis-former-trump-attorney/index.html

The dumbass claimed numerous times that the Trumpy campaign had evidence the election was “stolen”.

Hahaha.  “Evidence”

Dumb low IQ Bitch, no need to talk like a child - you are not on your grooming site maggot  ::)
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4487 on: March 09, 2023, 07:08:32 PM »
There were a LOT of people there. This photo is farcical and false.   Never forget, those here and in the real world that say they voted for Biden & Harris are responsible for putting pedophiles and perverts in charge of the Government of America. 

Shame on you.

Were you one of those people? Do you have photos showing this to be a crowded venue?  Can you name who those pedophiles and perverts and show proof that they are? Maybe what you have is wishful thinking. Thinking something doesn't make it so.

If Trump's campaign is doing great, more power to him... although, I would be lying if I didn't confess that I dread the thought of him ever stepping foot in the Whitehouse again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4488 on: March 09, 2023, 08:59:07 PM »
Were you one of those people? Do you have photos showing this to be a crowded venue?  Can you name who those pedophiles and perverts and show proof that they are? Maybe what you have is wishful thinking. Thinking something doesn't make it so.

If Trump's campaign is doing great, more power to him... although, I would be lying if I didn't confess that I dread the thought of him ever stepping foot in the Whitehouse again.

Simple deduction really..if you knew about him and the direction of the party and you voted for it and still support it to this day, even if someone might not be an actual pedophile, then it automatically puts them in the pedophile sympathizer category. Call it hyperbole but it is what it is.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4489 on: March 09, 2023, 10:25:27 PM »
Simple deduction really..if you knew about him and the direction of the party and you voted for it and still support it to this day, even if someone might not be an actual pedophile, then it automatically puts them in the pedophile sympathizer category. Call it hyperbole but it is what it is.

I am really shocked that a Trump supporter, especially after Jan 6, can actually show his face and pretend some kind of righteousness... it defies any logic or moral compass

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4490 on: March 10, 2023, 02:05:10 AM »
I am really shocked that a Trump supporter, especially after Jan 6, can actually show his face and pretend some kind of righteousness... it defies any logic or moral compass
You still believe the "Insurrection" narrative?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4491 on: March 10, 2023, 03:55:26 AM »

You believe the “peaceful protest” narrative?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4492 on: March 10, 2023, 04:00:52 AM »

It’s typical for Trumpturds to start with the gay and pedo projections when they have nothing else to post or counter with.   Demonizing the opposition is the only way they can justify supporting Trumpy at this point.   Failing tactic but it’s all they have left.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
The Groomer LurkingForBoys
« Reply #4493 on: March 10, 2023, 08:24:06 AM »
It’s typical for Trumpturds to start with the gay and pedo projections when they have nothing else to post or counter with.   Demonizing the opposition is the only way they can justify supporting Trumpy at this point.   Failing tactic but it’s all they have left.

Dumb low IQ Bitch, no need to talk like a child - you are not on your grooming site maggot  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4494 on: March 10, 2023, 04:30:18 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4495 on: March 11, 2023, 01:38:10 AM »
Watching buildings literally burning? Yes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4496 on: March 12, 2023, 07:17:23 AM »
Watching buildings literally burning? Yes.

Does buildings being vandalized and forcefully entered while cops are assaulted fall in the category too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4497 on: March 13, 2023, 10:23:29 AM »
Does buildings being vandalized and forcefully entered while cops are assaulted fall in the category too?

Trump claims Biden win would cause depression despite economists forecast (2020)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-economic-club-new-york-recovery-jobs/ ^ | OCTOBER 14, 2020 | Stephen Gandel
Posted on 3/13/2023, 1:10:37 PM by dragnet2

October 2020

Trump; "The policies of the left would unleash an economic disaster of epic proportions," Mr. Trump said, claiming that a Democratic win would lead to sharply higher taxes and "destroy our country."

"We will go into depression," the president said.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4498 on: March 13, 2023, 01:05:48 PM »

No, it is not what it is. I certainly hope your comments are hyperbole because what you suggest is both untrue and a huge stretch. So much so that it makes one question your sanity.

Pedophilia is horrendous. To loosely refer to people you simply don’t like or agree with politically as pedophiles, normalizes the term. This is not something a rational and sane person would ever consider doing.

But then, this is to be expected when someone aligns themselves with totally irrational people which from the photos you post appears to be what you've done. It is like you are trying to fly with Dodos birds who lost their ability to fly and thus became extinct.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #4499 on: March 13, 2023, 01:29:25 PM »

Pedophilia is horrendous. To loosely refer to people you simply don’t like or agree with politically as pedophiles, normalizes the term. This is not something a rational and sane person would ever consider doing.

Agreed.

Same with nazi, fascist and racist, terms the left often uses to brand those they disagree with.
Y