Author Topic: Trump 2020  (Read 38681 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Trump 2020
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:59:09 AM »
*WOMP* *WOMP*

TEAM WOMP x 2
Q

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump 2020
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 11:13:15 AM »
LOL

Trumptards so desperate for their strong mandaddy figure

You're better off worshiping Putin rather than his wimpy puppet

Don't forget that Putin is not a fan of private gun ownership or Jesus worship but you can probably ignore that

I'm sure you'll be glad to give up your guns and bibles for the daddy you seem to need in your lives

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 11:21:17 AM »
womanmommy?   :D ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 11:26:03 AM »
Q

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 11:30:37 AM »
Thank you Trump.. Best president EVER!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:56:43 AM »
Hail Trump.

I really couldn't care less what Putin thinks about gun ownership or Christianity.  But if I had to pick being allies or enemies with Russia, I think I'd pick allies, wouldn't you?

LOL

Don't forget that Putin is not a fan of private gun ownership or Jesus worship but you can probably ignore that

I'm sure you'll be glad to give up your guns and bibles for the daddy you seem to need in your lives

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 12:51:00 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 01:08:58 PM »
LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 01:14:19 PM »

remind me again when any of those people (other than Trump) had a joint press conference with Putin and took Putin side over America?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »
MSNBC TALKS TO PEOPLE ON THE STREET, REALIZES A LOT OF PEOPLE SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 01:25:26 PM »

???

Putin is a Christian and the Orthodox Church is very influential in Russian society and politics.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 01:30:28 PM »
remind me again when any of those people (other than Trump) had a joint press conference with Putin and took Putin side over America?

To be fair, he didn’t take the side of Putin over America, just the American investigator. As evidenced by this very thread and many comments on this board, there are quite a few Americans who are with Trump on this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 01:40:58 PM »
???

Putin is a Christian and the Orthodox Church is very influential in Russian society and politics.

Mueller's team was the same FBI team that never investigated Hillary but cleared her when a blind man could see all the felonies. Mueller investigated Trump for two years trying to get him and they have nothing. Mueller team whose sole existence was due to probable cause that Hillary and the DNC paid for has nothing but spin off indictments hoping someone will have information  on Trump for reduced charges. Now Mueller announces the indictment of Russians to coincide with Trump's meeting of Putin?  You want Trump to give him props on that on the world stage? Was it the Russian government or was it Russian nationals?

No doubt Russian hacked the DNC computers. Hillary used a common Blackberry and Comey a Gmail account. I got news for you the biggest hackers are China but it doesn't fit the Russian narrative of Trump won because of Russia. The US also hacks Russian computers. He won because I voted for him.

He will be judged in time as the greatest President in modern history. His major accomplishments are to numerous to mention but I will at another time. This divide in this country is because Obama legitimized radical liberalism.  

One thing for sure. We will see which way this country wants to go in the midterms. Will it be radical liberalism or conservatism? This country would have crashed under Hillary. Instead we have the lowest unemployment in many decades. The highest rate of oil production ever and the US will be the number one oil producer as this rate soon. We are rebuilding our military. He got rid of the Obama care mandate that had the middle class paying more for insurance than their house payments. I could type forever. One thing for sure the complicit press and social media are an arm of the Democratic party.  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 01:46:03 PM »
It seems like a foregone conclusion that he will win again.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »
Can't Stump The Trump
[/b]

TEAM WOMP WOMP
Q

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »
To be fair, he didn’t take the side of Putin over America, just the American investigator. As evidenced by this very thread and many comments on this board, there are quite a few Americans who are with Trump on this.

Bullshit.  He took the side of Putin over all of our intelligence agencies.  Putin owns him.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 03:30:18 PM »
Mueller's team was the same FBI team that never investigated Hillary but cleared her when a blind man could see all the felonies. Mueller investigated Trump for two years trying to get him and they have nothing. Mueller team whose sole existence was due to probable cause that Hillary and the DNC paid for has nothing but spin off indictments hoping someone will have information  on Trump for reduced charges. Now Mueller announces the indictment of Russians to coincide with Trump's meeting of Putin?  You want Trump to give him props on that on the world stage? Was it the Russian government or was it Russian nationals?

No doubt Russian hacked the DNC computers. Hillary used a common Blackberry and Comey a Gmail account. I got news for you the biggest hackers are China but it doesn't fit the Russian narrative of Trump won because of Russia. The US also hacks Russian computers. He won because I voted for him.

He will be judged in time as the greatest President in modern history. His major accomplishments are to numerous to mention but I will at another time. This divide in this country is because Obama legitimized radical liberalism.  

One thing for sure. We will see which way this country wants to go in the midterms. Will it be radical liberalism or conservatism? This country would have crashed under Hillary. Instead we have the lowest unemployment in many decades. The highest rate of oil production ever and the US will be the number one oil producer as this rate soon. We are rebuilding our military. He got rid of the Obama care mandate that had the middle class paying more for insurance than their house payments. I could type forever. One thing for sure the complicit press and social media are an arm of the Democratic party.  

Dumbass.  They have nothing?  Are you inside the investigation?  Get a clue how federal investigations work before you run your mouth.  You're the same clueless dumbfuck that thinks he knows about the use of GH and anabolic steroids as well. You don't know jack shit about this either.  Everytime you open your mouth you confirm how stupid you are.  You are fucking ignorant my God.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »

You mean he took Putins word over that of the conclusions of all our intelligence agencies, Congress and even people in his own administration (Dan Coats, Pompeo, etc..)

Also, Mueller delivers indictments on 12 Russians and provides detailed information on exactly what they did, how they did it etc.

Trump ignored all that and took the word of a former KGB agent over his own country

So yes, Trump took the side of Putin/Russia over America

Keep in mind he walked that back yesterday and then walked back his walk back today

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 04:29:15 PM »
Trumptards have to be the stupidest organisms drawing breath.   They will believe anything.

Media - lying
Comey - lying
Mueller - lying
Judges - lying
FBI - lying
Intelligence community - lying

Putin and Kim Wong = Not lying. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 04:32:07 PM »
???

Putin signed a law in 2015 basically cracking down on missionary work and evangelism and mandates that people only share their religious beliefs in state registered place of worship

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 04:38:16 PM »
Putin signed a law in 2015 basically cracking down on missionary work and evangelism and mandates that people only share their religious beliefs in state registered place of worship

Gotta love me some Putin.   He's ahead of the curve on this.  Let's hope he tells Donnie Do Little to implement the same laws. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 04:46:26 PM »
Can't Stump The Trump
[/b]

TEAM WOMP WOMP

Trumptards love them some authoritative daddy figures

I wonder why that is ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 04:56:20 PM »

Trumptards love them some authoritative daddy figures

I wonder why that is ?

Conservatards have always been known for the latent homosexuality trait.

Among other things.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »
Of course the intelligence communities lie. Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq???????????????????
800,000 and 1.3 million “excess deaths” between Bush and Obama. No?????????????????
THEY MURDERED hundreds of thousands under false pretenses.
Trump was vocally against the Gulf War when it was extremely unpopular to be. Trump hates Bush and Obama.

Yes, all the media lie. All have narratives. 99% are corporately owned. They are not beholden to the truth. They are about profit.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
Trumptards have to be the stupidest organisms drawing breath.   They will believe anything.

Media - lying
Comey - lying
Mueller - lying
Judges - lying
FBI - lying
Intelligence community - lying

Putin and Kim Wong = Not lying. 

Now you're catching on. Trump was right, the leftists are the real enemy of this country and like I said, its a sad day when Putin is more trustworthy than the Dems.