Author Topic: Regarding Tulsa: We Need *KWON* to provide updates all damn night. MAGA  (Read 4801 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Huge Trump rally on Saturday. Antifa is expected to show up. We need updates every 10 minutes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsa-mayor-implements-federal-exclusion-zone-curfew-ahead-of-trumps-rally

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Army of One... I hope that you are getting your rest today. You have a long night ahead of you

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-swecker-trump-tulsa-campaign-rally-anarchists

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The media will treat Antifa like gold.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The media will treat Antifa like gold.

It will be interesting if anarchists get too confident and go too far... and the secret service has to waste some backpack wearing criminals

Flexacon

• Getbig V
It will be interesting if anarchists get too confident and go too far... and the secret service has to waste some backpack wearing criminals

So it's gonna be CIA vs SS?  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
But will the Secret Service actually do anything.  If there is any violence the media will blame the Trump people.  When anyone comes to protest BLM they are called White Nationalists and instigators.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
So it's gonna be CIA vs SS?  :D

Maybe it will not all happen tonight. But there might be some “one upping” going on, tension building from rally to rally.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
But will the Secret Service actually do anything.  If there is any violence the media will blame the Trump people.  When anyone comes to protest BLM they are called White Nationalists and instigators.

Secret Service will yes...  Trump has already acclimated to being blamed for other people’s actions.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
How about this. Tik tok users and kpop registered for trumps rally to pretend there were many more people who wanted to go to his failed rally in Tulsa. Imagine that, Trump punked by a bunch of kids. What a loser. And then moderators delete threads about how awesome the rally is, because how absurd is sounds as it really was a disaster. Army of one is probably crying his eyes out right now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Best Rally Ever!

#TRUMP2020
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV

This is the best they got... More childish and pathetic behaviour.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Heard there were  road blocks as well as people turned away from temperature checks, threats of violent protests and other issues that kept people from being able to enter.

Regardless of all these things how many people do you think Biden would draw?
Yeah, I thought so.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Heard there were  road blocks as well as people turned away from temperature checks, threats of violent protests and other issues that kept people from being able to enter.

Yeah, I thought so.
Biden wouldn't remember how many showed up or even what city he was in.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
This is the best they got... More childish and pathetic behaviour.

That's no way to talk about the president  ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
 ;D.         ;D

Epic fail of Trump rally..

;D.          ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
;D.         ;D

Epic fail of Trump rally..

;D.          ;D

You obviously didn’t watch it

Funniest thing Trump said: “when Biden talks to his wife...  when he actually realizes that it’s his wife, when he doesn’t confuse her with her sister....”

Biden got destroyed last night 😂

gmflex

• Getbig V
 ;D.      ;D

;D.       ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
why is that funny?

Really? If I have to explain it to you, you're even slower than I.  Run along now. Sheesh...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Yeah, I thought so.

Biden’s last event, not a joke:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The empty seats were ones in the upper deck behind the stage. When you go to a concert do you want to look at the bands’ backs?

Wait until the end of the summer when the Covid bullshit  dies down even more. Those rallies are going to be packed.

Meanwhile Biden is going to be doing his events in venues that usually have as the headliner some chick who blows ping-pong balls out of her Twat

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Really? If I have to explain it to you, you're even slower than I.  Run along now. Sheesh...

He's black. He wouldn't understand even if you tried explaining to him.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
TRUMP2020

Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Man, what the hell has happened to politics?

Could it even be taken seriously anymore? ??? ??? ???
X