Author Topic: Biden's Integrity  (Read 12958 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden's Integrity
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2023, 05:24:51 AM »
Biden claims he visited Ground Zero day after 9/11
Just The News ^ | September 11, 2023 9:14pm | By Ben Whedon
Posted on 9/12/2023, 8:10:49 AM by Red Badger

President Joe Biden on Monday observed the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks at an event in Alaska during which he made the dubious claim that he visited Ground Zero in New York city the day following the attacks.

"Ground Zero in New York - I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell," he said. "It looked so devastating... from where you could stand."

Biden, however, was in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 12, 2001, for a Senate session. His 2007 book "Promises to Keep" states that Biden arrived in Washington on Sept. 11 after a plane hit the Pentagon and that he saw the smoke from that crash, per the New York Post. The outlet further highlighted a headline from Sept. 12, 2001, that asserted Biden spent the day in D.C.

His book makes no mention of any trip to Ground Zero in New York, but does state "I headed back to the Capitol the next morning," placing him in D.C. for much of the day.

The president has long attracted scrutiny for his habit of telling dubious stories in apparent bids to relate to his audience. He has repeatedly claimed that his son Beau died in Iraq, for example. In reality, Beau Biden died in 2015 of brain cancer at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

His latest gaffe comes amid mounting scrutiny of his age and fitness for office. At age 80, Biden is the oldest president in U.S. history.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2023, 09:46:42 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2023, 12:07:29 PM »

He's a full blown Liar & Khvnt - Probably why the Libturds like him so much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2023, 12:14:13 PM »
He's a full blown Liar & Khvnt - Probably why the Libturds like him so much.

These are the types of lies he has told for decades

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2023, 01:04:02 PM »

At the very least Donald is in charge & makes the decisions good or bad.

Not like Pedo Pete who hasn't a clue & likewise you don't know who is making the
Decision - those hidden in the shadows.
Your vote is for his hidden puppet masters who are faceless & unaccountable
They don't have the courage to show themselves.

Fuck that nonsense.

Yes, Donald was in charge and made decisions both bad and good, (not sure which one of them was good).

Unlike Donald who like all psychopaths takes advice from no one, not even the experts he hires to advise him or the multiple cabinet members he appointed and later fired with amazing frequency were able to advise him, Biden is attentive to advice from people with experience and expertise.

Biden isn't a puppet. But if he were he at least could be easily replaced should that ever become necessary. If he lost an election, he would accept the loss and concede.  In contrast Trump has an inflated sense of his own importance, a deep need for admiration, and a lack of total empathy for others. What is more, he is someone who focuses on deceit, manipulation, a disregard for the rights of others, and a failure to take responsibility for his own actions. Trump is a master puppeteer, and his cult of followers are his blind, mindless puppets. Of these two men, Biden was and will always be my choice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2023, 01:08:44 PM »
Yes, Donald was in charge and made decisions both bad and good, (not sure which one of them was good).

Unlike Donald who like all psychopaths takes advice from no one, not even the experts he hires to advise him or the multiple cabinet members he appointed and later fired with amazing frequency were able to advise him, Biden is attentive to advice from people with experience and expertise.

Biden isn't a puppet. But if he were he at least could be easily replaced should that ever become necessary. If he lost an election, he would accept the loss and concede.  In contrast Trump has an inflated sense of his own importance, a deep need for admiration, and a lack of total empathy for others. What is more, he is someone who focuses on deceit, manipulation, a disregard for the rights of others, and a failure to take responsibility for his own actions. Trump is a master puppeteer, and his cult of followers are his blind, mindless puppets. Of these two men, Biden was and will always be my choice.

Oh please - you are as out to lunch at shitinhispants.   Trump secured the border, kept inflation down, no new wars, the economy was doing great, etc.   This despite the russia collusion hoax you fell for like a Team Blue Buffoon. 

This country was in far better shape by every objective metric compared to now.  You are you Team Blue no matter who types are the Cult members. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2023, 01:27:53 PM »
Oh please - you are as out to lunch at shitinhispants.   Trump secured the border, kept inflation down, no new wars, the economy was doing great, etc.   This despite the russia collusion hoax you fell for like a Team Blue Buffoon. 

This country was in far better shape by every objective metric compared to now.  You are you Team Blue no matter who types are the Cult members.

Even if what you posted about Trump's supposed accomplishments is correct, which is debatable. I will never support a psychopath, with narcissistic personality disorder, who strives to become the first U.S. dictator.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2023, 04:49:26 PM »

Biden is a puppet.
he will be easily replaced should that ever become necessary.
he lost the election.

Biden has an inflated sense of his own importance, a deep need for admiration, and a lack of total empathy for others. That's why he lies about anything & everything including the death of his own son. !!
What is more, he is someone who focuses on deceit, manipulation, a disregard for the rights of others, and a failure to take responsibility for his own actions & Continually Blames Russia/ China / Donald - Never himself.

Biden is a master puppeteer as are his handlers and his cult of followers are his blind, mindless puppets wanting to silence & censor everyone who doesn't echo what they say.

Of these two men, Biden was and will always will be a lying sack of shit career politician,
Never having had a business of his own to run & Knows Fuck all how to run a country,
Well he knows how to run a country into the ground as he is doing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2023, 05:12:18 PM »

Biden is a puppet.
he will be easily replaced should that ever become necessary.
he lost the election.

Biden has an inflated sense of his own importance, a deep need for admiration, and a lack of total empathy for others. That's why he lies about anything & everything including the death of his own son. !!
What is more, he is someone who focuses on deceit, manipulation, a disregard for the rights of others, and a failure to take responsibility for his own actions & Continually Blames Russia/ China / Donald - Never himself.

Biden is a master puppeteer as are his handlers and his cult of followers are his blind, mindless puppets wanting to silence & censor everyone who doesn't echo what they say.

Of these two men, Biden was and will always will be a lying sack of shit career politician,
Never having had a business of his own to run & Knows Fuck all how to run a country,
Well he knows how to run a country into the ground as he is doing.

I would rather not argue with you now. But there is one thing you might want to reconsider. Biden cannot be both a puppet and a puppeteer. Which of these do you most believe he is?

It is curious how the same description can be used for to describe both these men when they appear to be opposites. One is a career politician and the other is a career grifter. Grifters are all the same in that they are never good people. Every one of them is a liar and a cheat. Politicians can be honorable or dishonorable. Some politicians are liars, and some are truthful. Some politicians are altruistic. A few of them are more self-indulgent.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2023, 10:58:44 PM »
I would rather not argue with you now. But there is one thing you might want to reconsider. Biden cannot be both a puppet and a puppeteer. Which of these do you most believe he is?

It is curious how the same description can be used for to describe both these men when they appear to be opposites. One is a career politician and the other is a career grifter. Grifters are all the same in that they are never good people. Every one of them is a liar and a cheat. Politicians can be honorable or dishonorable. Some politicians are liars, and some are truthful. Some politicians are altruistic. A few of them are more self-indulgent.   

Pedo Joe is a Puppet now - he's not in full cognitive control
He has teleprompter/ que cards / Ear plugs/ folk helping him walk & directing him
On where & which way to go And he still continually Fucks it up.

Pedo Joe has been a Liar all through his career of sucking on the Tit of government
& public money - Grifter yeah he's definitely the Grifter.

Never managed a company or several.
He's Just a Lying Leech .

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2023, 05:49:15 AM »
Even if what you posted about Trump's supposed accomplishments is correct, which is debatable. I will never support a psychopath, with narcissistic personality disorder, who strives to become the first U.S. dictator.

Would you vote for another GOP ? or Biden ?
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2023, 04:47:25 PM »
White House makes erroneous claim justifying Biden's 9/11 memorial snub
by Peter Cordi , Homepage Editor
 September 12, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/white-house-makes-erroneous-claim-bidens-9-11-memorial-snub

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2023, 04:21:51 PM »
 September 12, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/white-house-makes-erroneous-claim-bidens-9-11-memorial-snub
Despicable trash!
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2023, 08:17:37 PM »
 September 12, 2023

Right wing hack/latent homosexual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2023, 08:22:50 PM »
CNN just listed a week’s worth of Biden lies.

C N N

The media have their marching orders - he will not be the candidate I would guess.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2023, 09:04:34 PM »

C N N

The media have their marching orders - he will not be the candidate I would guess.

Oh yeah he’s done. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2023, 09:37:46 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2023, 09:01:59 AM »

C N N

Tide had changed he's done - Stick a fork in him.

let's see waht his arse licking cock sucking Libtardia supporters
have to say.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2023, 09:09:13 AM »

Tide had changed he's done - Stick a fork in him.

let's see waht his arse licking cock sucking Libtardia supporters
have to say.  ;D

I think they are just trying to find a nice way to get rid of him.   They should just push his old ass into the nursing home 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2023, 09:41:14 AM »

But you will support a pedo, a tanked economy, a war and being on the brink of a third WW, open boarders, child trafficking, etc etc etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2023, 10:18:37 AM »
But you will support a pedo, a tanked economy, a war and being on the brink of a third WW, open boarders, child trafficking, etc etc etc.

They are in a CULT.  Everything is awful in this country and these pedo LGBTQ freaks defend it. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
He's a deviant, him enjoying the above is to be expected. Unfortunately, those of us who have deeper morals have to live among that type of trash.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2023, 01:53:41 PM »
Would you vote for another GOP ? or Biden ?

Although I am a registered democrat, I will vote for the candidate I believe is the most qualified. However, a candidate’s specific qualifications are difficult to know for certain. Who and what is most believable, the candidate, campaign hype, track record/experience, or the media? Probably none of these things, which is why many people vote for the person they 'like' the most, which is usually whoever has the most engaging personality and is the most memorable.

Debates are interesting and can be helpful when candidates reveal and stick to their agenda. But even then, politicians notoriously tell people what they want to here and what their advisors tell them to say. Think of  candidate’s campaigns as well-oiled machines. So, in the end, there is no one thing you can trust to be an accurate representation of a candidate. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2023, 03:29:11 PM »
Biden, on a call with rabbis before the Jewish High Holy Days: "I was, you might say, raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I'm kidding — I'm not"