Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 113793 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #525 on: October 27, 2020, 12:13:42 PM »
If Trump Wins, Athletes Might Just Stop Playing
New York Magazine ^ | October 27, 2020 | Will Leitch
Posted on 10/27/2020, 2:41:10 PM by Trump20162020

A few weeks ago, I was talking to a relatively high-level sports executive about the election, which is to say we were discussing something terrible Donald Trump had said or done. We agreed that Trump was likely to lose. “But he could always still win — even Nate Silver says that,” I remarked.

The executive then said something that stunned me, though the more and more I think about it, the more sense it makes. “If Trump wins, or if he refuses to concede, I’m telling you right now: There won’t be any sports for a month,” he said. “Maybe more. These kids just won’t stand for it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nymag.com ...

No one would even notice...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #526 on: October 27, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
No one would even notice...

I would, but only if it affected my Niners or Lakers. 

That said, TDS is real. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #527 on: October 27, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
I would, but only if it affected my Niners or Lakers. 

That said, TDS is real.

The Lakers do not exist.

The NBA does not exist.

Overpaid, undereducated, immoral childlike adults who lack any sense of decency or impulse control do not get to lecture me on how to live my life.

Same goes to the assholes in Hollywood.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #528 on: October 27, 2020, 01:31:56 PM »
The Lakers do not exist.

The NBA does not exist.

Overpaid, undereducated, immoral childlike adults who lack any sense of decency or impulse control do not get to lecture me on how to live my life.

This ^!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: October 27, 2020, 01:57:58 PM »
The Lakers do not exist.

The NBA does not exist.

The 17 time NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers are real.  I don't care about the rest of the NBA.   :)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #530 on: November 11, 2020, 04:02:21 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: November 12, 2020, 05:29:06 PM »
New York Times Columnist Urges Democrats To Move To Georgia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: November 12, 2020, 06:48:05 PM »
New York Times Columnist Urges Democrats To Move To Georgia

Dummy.  Moving to Georgia temporarily for the purpose of voting is illegal. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: November 12, 2020, 07:34:15 PM »
Dummy.  Moving to Georgia temporarily for the purpose of voting is illegal.

Friedman wished we could become China for a day to allow President Obama to bypass those pesky Republicans in the House and Senate.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: November 15, 2020, 12:50:52 PM »
All this for liking three tweets.  ::)

Chloe Dygert apologises for social media conduct

Screenshots posted by one Twitter user appear to show Dygert 'liked' a post stating "white privilege doesn’t exist",
and another that suggested Colin Kaepernick, the American Football player who took the knee during the US national
anthem to protest racial inequality and later settled in a collusion case against the NFL, "realized that if he grew an
afro and played the part of victim, he could scam the black community out of millions."

Another Tweet apparently 'liked' by Dygert referenced former US president Donald Trump’s proposal to allow single-sex
homeless shelters to refuse transgender people and stated: "Men who self-identify as women, are not actually women,
just as children who self-identify as mermaids, are not actually fish."

The posts are no longer 'liked' by Dygert.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/chloe-dygert-apologises-for-social-media-conduct/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: November 17, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »
Appeals court grants stay in lawsuit over Gov. Gavin Newsom’s use of executive power

The legal case involved a challenge to Newsom’s executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots to be sent to the state’s more than 22 million registered voters in the Nov. 3 election.

Heckman’s ruling determined that Newsom’s executive order to send out the ballots, as well as to enact other precautions to reduce the threat of the virus during the elections process, violated the California Constitution because it created new law. Under the state Constitution, only the Legislature has the power to create laws.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-11-17/appeal-court-stay-lawsuit-gov-gavin-newsoms-executive-power

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: November 18, 2020, 02:26:29 PM »
The worst thing about Gavin Newsom’s French Laundry dinner? It was with a lobbyist

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-11-17/column-gavin-newsom-french-laundry-follies

Rules for thee but not for me.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: November 18, 2020, 05:41:00 PM »
The worst thing about Gavin Newsom’s French Laundry dinner? It was with a lobbyist

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-11-17/column-gavin-newsom-french-laundry-follies

California doctors' top brass attended French Laundry dinner with Newsom

OAKLAND — California Medical Association officials were among the guests seated next to Gov. Gavin Newsom at a top California political operative’s opulent birthday dinner at the French Laundry restaurant this month.

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/11/18/california-medical-association-brass-attended-french-laundry-dinner-with-newsom-kinney-1336924

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: November 18, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »
They lie so much.  They said they were eating outside, BS that is inside dinning.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: December 02, 2020, 10:01:16 PM »
Tapped as a member of a potential Biden administration, here is the Mayor of the City of Los Angeles.  Remember his face.

Residents in city of Los Angeles ‘ordered to remain in their homes’ amid COVID-19 surge

People may lawfully leave their residences only to engage in defined essential activities.

All travel, including on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited.

Those experiencing homelessness are exempt from the requirement to stay inside.

Mirroring the county’s order, all public and private gatherings with people from more than one household are prohibited, except for outdoor faith-based services and protests.

Failure to comply with the new health order will constitute a misdemeanor subject to fines and imprisonment, according to the document. The mayor urged the Los Angeles Police Department and the city attorney to “vigorously enforce this.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/residents-in-city-of-los-angeles-ordered-to-remain-in-their-homes-amid-covid-19-surge/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2020, 10:09:00 PM »

Do as I say, not as I do.  He's a real piece of shit for being a hypocrite.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: December 02, 2020, 10:28:47 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #542 on: December 03, 2020, 03:06:16 AM »
Tapped as a member of a potential Biden administration, here is the Mayor of the City of Los Angeles.  Remember his face.

Residents in city of Los Angeles ‘ordered to remain in their homes’ amid COVID-19 surge

People may lawfully leave their residences only to engage in defined essential activities.

All travel, including on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited.

Those experiencing homelessness are exempt from the requirement to stay inside.

Mirroring the county’s order, all public and private gatherings with people from more than one household are prohibited, except for outdoor faith-based services and protests.

Failure to comply with the new health order will constitute a misdemeanor subject to fines and imprisonment, according to the document. The mayor urged the Los Angeles Police Department and the city attorney to “vigorously enforce this.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/residents-in-city-of-los-angeles-ordered-to-remain-in-their-homes-amid-covid-19-surge/

Another brainless moron, great. ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: December 08, 2020, 05:31:05 PM »
Saw this posted elsewhere, Dems sure love criminals.

----------

George Cascon (Democrat) was sworn in yesterday.  Here’s a few of the changes he’s got lined-up:

1)    Eliminate Cash Bail (yah, it’s workin’ so well in NY – the LA police don’t like it one bit)

A)  "As homicides, shooting victims, and shots fired into occupied homes soar in Los Angeles, it's disturbing that Gascón's first act in office is to explore every avenue possible to release from jail those responsible for this bloodshed," the Los Angeles Police Protective League said in a statement. "Victims and law-abiding residents lost a voice today while criminals and gang members gained an ally in the prosecutor's office."

2)   Eliminate the Death Penalty (among other things, he said it’s racist)

3)   ‘Reevaluate’ all sentences in LA county for inmates who have served more than 20 years

4)   Reopen fatal officer-involved shooting cases dating as far back as 2012

What is it with Libtard leaders and crime?  They seem to love it.  Ya can’t congregate in a church, but if you’re rioting and looting (aka, peacefully protesting) in a group – no problem!

He issued a directive to prosecutors that the following will be declined for prosecution (with possible exceptions):

1)    Trespassing

2)   Disturbing the Peace

3)   Driving without a License

4)   Prostitution

5)   Resisting Arrest

Yah, they’re all essentially legal now, in LA county, anyway.  I don’t have so much of a problem with #4, though. J

Liberal leaders are so fuckin’ stupid (and hugely hypocritical), I can hardly believe it (but I can, because they’re Demonrats, I mean Democrats).

Kamala Harris and governor Newsom endorsed this moron, of course.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: December 09, 2020, 02:58:49 PM »
So, so classy:

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #545 on: December 09, 2020, 04:28:08 PM »
So, so classy:

Just another example of violent, wanna-be woke, libturd "he-she's" acting out and threatening.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #546 on: December 11, 2020, 08:25:23 AM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  👍🏻

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: December 20, 2020, 02:22:59 PM »
https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/faculty-at-nycs-dalton-school-issues-8-page-anti-racism-manifesto/

"One of NYC’s poshest private schools is in an uproar over an anti-racist manifesto signed by dozens of faculty members with a sweeping list of demands.

The Dalton School — which boasts stars Anderson Cooper, Christian Slater and Claire Danes as alumni — is wrestling with eight pages of “proposals” to overhaul the staffing, curriculum and treatment of black students.

Yearly tuition for grades K-12 at the Upper East Side institution is $54,180 a year."

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: December 28, 2020, 09:59:46 PM »
https://reason.com/2020/12/28/new-york-times-racial-slur-teen-jimmy-galligan-mimi-groves/

Some months ago, Galligan—who is biracial—posted a years' old, three-second video of a white, female classmate using a racial slur. Galligan had sat on the video for a long time, waiting for the moment it would do the most damage. After the girl—a cheerleader named Mimi Groves—was accepted to the University of Tennessee, the time had come.

"I wanted to get her where she would understand the severity of that word," said Galligan.

The video depicted Groves, who was 15 at the time, and had just obtained her learner's permit, saying "I can drive, [slur]." The remark was not directed at anyone in particular. The brief video clip featuring it circulated on Snapchat until it was obtained and saved by Galligan, who had grown furious at how often he heard his white classmates using the N-word.

Galligan shared it publicly in June. In response, Groves lost her spot on UT's cheerleading squad. Then the university pressured her to withdraw from the school entirely. The admissions office had apparently received hundreds of messages from irate alumni demanding blood. Groves is now attending a community college.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #549 on: December 29, 2020, 07:12:09 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/even-homer-gets-mobbed-11609095872

Not surprising - these freaks are cancelling the Odessey and Homer, etc.

Typical liberal stasi marxist bolshevik tactics