Author Topic: gym self-pwnage  (Read 2131 times)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
gym self-pwnage
« on: November 03, 2007, 09:33:35 AM »
I was just out on the gym floor reracking some weights in between clients and saw one of the members working out with his son.  This guy is mid-40's, uses shitty form, and told me a while back that he used to be a former "bodybuilder," but now has an epic 47-inch waist and 32-inch chest.  He was showing his son (who's like 12 years old) how to do squats, had like 315 on the bar trying to show off.  I watched him unrack it, step back once... twice... three times... oh shit... can't stop... falling... down... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!  He fell on his ass and the barbell raped the floor from an altitude of about 5 feet, drawing the attention of every single person in the gym.  And the neat part is that the surveillence cameras caught it all on video.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: gym self-pwnage
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
I was just out on the gym floor reracking some weights in between clients and saw one of the members working out with his son.  This guy is mid-40's, uses shitty form, and told me a while back that he used to be a former "bodybuilder," but now has an epic 47-inch waist and 32-inch chest.  He was showing his son (who's like 12 years old) how to do squats, had like 315 on the bar trying to show off.  I watched him unrack it, step back once... twice... three times... oh shit... can't stop... falling... down... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!  He fell on his ass and the barbell raped the floor from an altitude of about 5 feet, drawing the attention of every single person in the gym.  And the neat part is that the surveillence cameras caught it all on video.

that would have been fucking loud lol

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 09:46:16 AM »
Haha he will never show up again.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »
hahah, he won't recover

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »
so where's the video
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:50:43 AM »
so where's the video

Bluto have you ever step foot inside of a gym?

and if yes, have you ever worked out..and actually lifted weights?
Here comes the money shot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »

Post it over at |Gymstories.com

You don't need to register, simply give your story a title and post away:

HERE: http://www.gymstories.com/?page_id=101

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »
Bluto have you ever step foot inside of a gym?

and if yes, have you ever worked out..and actually lifted weights?

Bluto workout ? Come on, man ... he's " The Greatest Of All Time ! " ... he doesn't even need to workout ! He walks around daily, in between GetBig Posts, at 350 lbs ripped to the bone !  ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 11:15:59 AM »
Bluto workout ? Come on, man ... he's " The Greatest Of All Time ! " ... he doesn't even need to workout ! He walks around daily, in between GetBig Posts, at 350 lbs ripped to the bone !  ;)

He's Teh Super

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 11:16:12 AM »
so where's the video

There's a little thing called security.  Don't have access to it.  The general manager sure will get a kick out of it on Monday though.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »
Membership = Canceled  8)
\

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 02:41:26 PM »
My favorite, "I used to be a bodybuilder like you."
My thoughts, no, you lifted weights, but certainly never looked like me, unless you juiced...fag..hah
N

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »
My thoughts, no, you lifted weights, but certainly never looked like me, unless you juiced...fag..hah

Yes, "glory day" guys are the best.  I bet they all spend at least an hour in front of the mirror before they can put themselves to sleep at night.
\

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
BLuto is the real king around here
don't mess with someone who has 20000 posts bitches

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 02:52:27 PM »

That might be the longest you ever took to mention juice in a post of yours.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
That might be the longest you ever took to mention juice in a post of yours.

LOL !