Author Topic: Syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell something fishy?  (Read 27260 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell something fishy?
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2017, 12:49:13 PM »
It won't change. When you have the big guns, you are a force. Depending on the situation, if you back down, others will think that you are weak. And that means that you are a target, and your citizens are even more targets than they are now, at home and abroad. Because, you won't do anything, or will hesitate to do anything, because you don't want to get into a position where you must "sort things out".

That doesn't really make much sense to me.

Maybe I'm of the walk softly and carry a big stick mentality, but if they come after me or mine, I'll wax that shit quick, but I don't need to be the savior of the world.

America First. Except when we feel we should shoot some shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2017, 01:45:35 PM »
That doesn't really make much sense to me.

Maybe I'm of the walk softly and carry a big stick mentality, but if they come after me or mine, I'll wax that shit quick, but I don't need to be the savior of the world.

America First. Except when we feel we should shoot some shit.
That mentality worked back then, and still does to an extent. But, since 9/11, and the economic meltdown, combined with an anti-nationalistic mentality from younger Americans, more potshots at America, its citizens, etc have been taken by foreigners. A long with other nations rising as well. You also have the jealousy factor as well. As much as I agree with you, we are seen as either an angel or a demon. And we always talk about how great we are, how we are the purveyors or truth and justice. So we have ourselves to thank for the "savior" role.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
Hell of an air strike.  Syria is using that airfield, and jets taking off from the runway.  Good job Donnie.  Dumbfuck can't even get out of his own way.  Assad killed over a thousand people with chemical weapons when Obama was president, Donnie dumbfuck screamed at Obama not to get involved and fix shit here.  Assad kills 80, and dumbfuck launches 59 cruise missiles that did basically nothing. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2017, 08:09:48 PM »
Appears a navy strike ship is heading towards korea.

Maybe they are just going for the bbq

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2017, 11:07:07 PM »
Seems very fishy to me. Please explain this sequence and correct if it is wrong:

1. West funded mercenaries / rebels to overthrow Syrian government.
2. Syrian government fights back.
3. West accuses Syrian government of stockpiling chemical weapons or compounds that could be used. (Similar to accusations leveled against Iraq regarding WMD).
4. Kerry urges US to take out / remove Assad.
5. Putin steps in and provides diplomatic solution: Syria will get rid of chemicals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_Syria%27s_chemical_weapons
6. US tries to take credit for Putin's role in defusing the situation.
7. US Media and Politicians start vilifying Putin / Russia.
8. Trump says on campaign trail that he respects and would like to get along with Putin / Russia. Putin says the same thing. Many Americans feel the same way. Many western men admire Putin / Trump - because they do not appear to be cucks and care about their respective nations. In essence Putin and Trump represent Nationalism and the resistance against the Globalist takeover.
9. Trump claims on campaign trail that Obama and Hillary are the founders of ISIS. ISIS - a group that routinely beheads people. Or sometimes set people on fire in cages and drop concrete loads on them as they are consumed by flames. (Some suggest ISIS a CIA / MOSSAD creation)
10. Trump claims on campaign trail that Assad is fighting ISIS and we should not intervene. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
11. Russia intervenes in Syria and start to defeat ISIS / rebels.
12. US Media and Politicians start to accuse Trump and Putin of colluding and rigging the elections which he won. (Because Hillary was a terrible candidate).
13. US Media and Judicial system keeps attacking Trump and his agenda. Trump in effect becomes a neutered President.
14. US Media reports that Trump's approval ratings are dismal. Obviously this is to be taken with a grain of salt because whore media. Nevertheless...
15. Trump removes Bannon from inner circle.
16. Amazingly it is reported in Western Media (which Trump has routinely labelled dishonest) that the Syrian government attacked the town of Khan Shaykhun on 4/4/17 with Chemical Weapons. The President of the United States, Donald Trump, as well as the UK Foreign Secretary, Boris Johnson, blamed the attack on the forces of Syrian President Bashar Assad, while the Russian and Syrian governments said it was caused by the Syrian Air Force's destruction of a nearby rebel-operated chemical weapons warehouse. In response, the United States launched 59 cruise missiles at Shayrat Air Base, which U.S. Intelligence believed was the source of the attack.

So why did Trump go along with this agenda? Was he desperate for higher ratings? Either way it makes no sense that Assad would be using Chemical Weapons when he was already beating ISIS / rebels with the help of Russia. Is Trump a puppet? It appears to be the case now. I had hoped this was not the case and am very disappointed with Trump at the moment. I thought Trump's goal was to defeat ISIS. Why are they not bombing them? WTF do they care if 70 people died when over 700 people are killed in Chicago in a year. Why not bomb Chicago?? Oh yes silly question. Why would Trump have to fight ISIS when the founders are in the West? Why not just arrest them all so they can stop funding their ISIS employees (many of whom appear to be white / jews in the ISIS videos)?? Problem solved.

Seems to me the CIA / MOSSAD supplied the rebels with Chemical Weapons and are trying to blame Assad for this. Not good at all. These psychos need to be removed from their influence in the West. Fuck and impale these cockroaches! Mccain can suck a fucking dick. Why is anyone listening to this senile 86 year old fart???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2017, 11:14:07 PM »
Appears a navy strike ship is heading towards korea.

Maybe they are just going for the bbq
Maybe the goal is to reduce the world's population to 500 billion or less via WW3 Nuclear War??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2017, 03:34:52 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2017, 04:11:18 AM »
So beautiful.

bishamonten

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
powerful people, more powerful than Trump could ever be. Now, Trump is their bitch.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2017, 11:47:39 AM »
Man, it is refreshing to see so many individuals waking up.
a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2017, 01:23:19 PM »
Man, it is refreshing to see so many individuals waking up.

Great so everyone will be awake to watch it happen and do nothing... nice..

rather be still in the Matrix

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2017, 02:07:42 PM »
Maybe the goal is to reduce the world's population to 500 billion or less via WW3 Nuclear War??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

500 million my friend, world's population is about 8 billion total.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2017, 03:09:49 AM »
isn't it a strange world we live in when the country guilty of the largest program of chemical warfare since WWII with their use of napalm and agent orange in Vietnam is now somehow the world's chemical warfare police force! 

even though not a shred of proof has been produced we must believe US "intelligence" because as already seen with Iraq their intel is always 100% reliable. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2017, 03:58:51 AM »
isn't it a strange world we live in when the country guilty of the largest program of chemical warfare since WWII with their use of napalm and agent orange in Vietnam is now somehow the world's chemical warfare police force! 

even though not a shred of proof has been produced we must believe US "intelligence" because as already seen with Iraq their intel is always 100% reliable. 

heavy lies the crown fagg0t
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »
isn't it a strange world we live in when the country guilty of the largest program of chemical warfare since WWII with their use of napalm and agent orange in Vietnam is now somehow the world's chemical warfare police force!

even though not a shred of proof has been produced we must believe US "intelligence" because as already seen with Iraq their intel is always 100% reliable.

He who has the power make the rules.

If Superpower X says so and so has womas or using chemical warfare, people will believe them, unless they want to throw hands with said superpower.

Neither Russia, China or anyone else want some of USA and Trump at the moment.

It's all about Power, Control of Land, Oil, Wealth anyways.

If no other country had anything invested in Syria, IraQ, Saudi-Arabia etc nobody would care about those shitholes.

If CT Fletchers Crew says Syria has been using Chem, you either believe it or be prepared to lift alot of reps.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2017, 06:31:19 AM »

This isn't the 1970's anymore.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2017, 06:44:11 AM »
He who has the power make the rules.

If Superpower X says so and so has womas or using chemical warfare, people will believe them, unless they want to throw hands with said superpower.

Neither Russia, China or anyone else want some of USA and Trump at the moment.

It's all about Power, Control of Land, Oil, Wealth anyways.

If no other country had anything invested in Syria, IraQ, Saudi-Arabia etc nobody would care about those shitholes.

If CT Fletchers Crew says Syria has been using Chem, you either believe it or be prepared to lift alot of reps.

a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2017, 01:14:50 PM »
Why does the world need the US to respond though?

Let someone else do it. The one thing I always agreed with Trump on was stop being the police of the world and he just decided to toss that out the window.

It doesn't show anything. The world already knew we had the biggest military and the most hardware. They didn't need a reminder and it didn't change anything.

Trump also likes properties...Gathering as many as you can and putting your name on it. He's the perfect guy for the Elite to move their chess pieces and accumulate more territory in a hurry...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
Trump also likes properties...Gathering as many as you can and putting your name on it. He's the perfect guy for the Elite to move their chess pieces and accumulate more territory in a hurry...

That prime North Korean and Syrian property!  8)
a

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2017, 06:22:18 AM »
this the sht the world has to deal with  ???

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2017, 07:32:42 AM »
Russia just talks and acts for their own convenience, like everyone else.

The reason they are defending Assad is because they have financial or other interests in Syria.

They talk about 'lawful' and 'unlawful' actions but their state is a criminal state of oligarchs and a network people stealing from the nation, their government uses the nationalism/conservative angle to appeal to the masses, not because they care, but that it will help them stay in power.

Their government channel RT does a good job unearthing the dirt on Western nations but stays completely silent on their own serious problems.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2017, 07:52:40 AM »
Just when Russia and Assad were getting to grips and cleaning the country up Assad decides to use gas all of  sudden sparking fake rage around the world, am I the only one that thinks this us total bullshit?

Yes I think a gas attack would nit smell good.