Author Topic: Class retakes photo to include boy in wheelchair.  (Read 4194 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Class retakes photo to include boy in wheelchair.
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »
I like e-kuls version of the pic.

I presume lots of Getbiggers have emailed their disgust to the school, just as they emailed the mods here about the old thread...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 09:51:48 PM »
Mad mother in denial.

Should have fucked a different guy, maybe then the gene mix wouldn't come out so disabled and/or retarded.
you are a fucking scum bag.......you are a low life......what a moronic thing to say......people like you should be done a way with.......there is no reason why you should be allowed to post your bull shit here.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 09:52:42 PM »
Mad mother in denial.

Should have fucked a different guy, maybe then the gene mix wouldn't come out so disabled and/or retarded.

that's some 3rd reich shit right dere

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2013, 09:54:03 PM »

lol, you're one sorry delusional drunk.

You're telling me to post something of use? Maybe you should take your own advice, retard.

hey pyscho......you are just as bad as nomad......both of you deserve to be in the lion's den.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2013, 09:56:32 PM »
I don't see what's wrong with the first pic?

Is the teacher/photographer supposed to take him out of his chair and sit him down on the bench? yeah, lay your hands on a young boy and watch what happens with lawyers.

Best way would have been to ask the parent what they would like done, but in this liberal world, that would incur wrath from a she beast that "why isn't my kid like everyone else? you best get my kid's damn name out yo mouth!"

I think the mom knows her kid, in terms of medical health, is not like most other kids.

That does not mean that the teacher could not have placed him in the front row like it was in the 2nd picture. It probably took an all of 30 seconds to do that.
X

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 09:57:32 PM »
you are a fucking scum bag.......you are a low life......what a moronic thing to say......people like you should be done a way with.......there is no reason why you should be allowed to post your bull shit here.

Look, I'm just stating two things. One the kid is obviously disabled. Two, I'm betting it's his mother who is throwing a god damn fit over this.

Do you have a problem with the first statement? Do you think that her kid was going to come out disabled regardless of who she chose to marry and have children with?!?!
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2013, 09:58:02 PM »
Mad mother in denial.

The mother is not in denial at all. I am sure she is well aware that her son has a medical condition.

That has absolutely nothing to do with including him in the picture. The way he was seated in the 2nd picture is the way it should have been done. Setting him off to the side like that, when she could have easily placed him in the front row, is dumb.

Apples and oranges.
X

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2013, 09:59:22 PM »

I think the mom knows her kid, in terms of medical health, is not like most other kids.

That does not mean that the teacher could not have placed him in the front row like it was in the 2nd picture. It probably took an all of 30 seconds to do that.

seems like it's grasping for straws for a lawsuit to me. that chair looks awkward as fuck to move. and if you gotta move someone around in one of them they are dead weight so it's a bitch to do. prob afraid of hurting the kid.

I had a down syndrome kid on my team in basketball league when I was a youngin. You couldn't steal the ball from him without being called for a foul. The world has grown too soft.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 10:01:20 PM »
Look, I'm just stating two things. One the kid is obviously disabled. Two, I'm betting it's his mother who is throwing a god damn fit over this.

Do you have a problem with the first statement? Do you think that her kid was going to come out disabled regardless of who she chose to marry and have children with?!?!
BRO......WHAT I AM SAYING IS......BE RESPECTFUL OF THE LESS FORTUNATE.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE......PUT YOURSELF IN THE MOM'S SHOES.....DON'T BE A FUCKING PRICK!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 10:01:44 PM »
seems like it's grasping for straws for a lawsuit to me. that chair looks awkward as fuck to move. and if you gotta move someone around in one of them they are dead weight so it's a bitch to do. prob afraid of hurting the kid.

I had a down syndrome kid on my team in basketball league when I was a youngin. You couldn't steal the ball from him without being called for a foul. The world has grown too soft.

Well, in the 2nd pic, he was placed on the front row somehow. It was done and completed in the 2nd pic. No reason it could not have been done in the first picture.

The world has grown too soft? This has nothing to do with letting a little kid in a school picture. Seriously?  Very poor argument.
X

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 10:02:33 PM »
BRO......WHAT I AM SAYING IS......BE RESPECTFUL OF THE LESS FORTUNATE.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE......PUT YOURSELF IN THE MOM'S SHOES.....DON'T BE A FUCKING PRICK!

Yes, you are correct. I should have thought twice about posting that shit but I didn't. I am sorry for offending you and or others.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2013, 10:04:20 PM »
Yes, you are correct. I should have thought twice about posting that shit but I didn't. I am sorry for offending you and or others.
THANK YOU.....

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »

Yes, we should all roll back to the world where disabled kids and cripples are murdered. Let's be brutal and insensitive.

You guys are just either too stubborn or too autistic to grasp basic human emotions. Yes, it does not make any difference, he's still disabled. But this way he FEELS better.

I don't get it, if you don't loose anything, why won't you make someone feel better despite of wether that makes sense to you or not?

Oh and btw, you're don't make yourself look brutal or hardcore Nomand, you seem to be very sad, lonely person.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2013, 07:34:34 AM »
Yeah what the fuck was he thinking

He was probably autistic anabolichalo

fixed

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2013, 07:41:26 AM »

You are awesome Willie :-*.....but this is Getbig. Don't try and make it another forum.

Carry on.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2013, 07:43:50 AM »
Someone is loving the attention from this. ::) The mom or whoever complained could easily have kept this out of the media.

I'm sure the school/photographer would have obliged easily....especially with the threat of going public.

The poor boy is now being used because someone is an attention whore.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2013, 07:50:01 AM »
There are people in this world with superficially perfect genetics who have within them true ***genetic shit***  they are the moral lowlifes of this world.  I would rather a kid like him with a good heart than some of the human shitstains that are able bodied.