Author Topic: Creator of the water fueled car murdered!..NO surprise here  (Read 7867 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Creator of the water fueled car murdered!..NO surprise here
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2007, 02:49:41 PM »
I'm invincible you dumbass :-*

Don't you have a pedicure or an enema to attend too instead of continually insulting people on Getbig? ???

awwwww

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »
Proof.

First you need a hypothesis.
Second, you must prove your hypothesis by performing an experiment that proves your hypothesis.
Third, the experiment must be repeatable.
Fourth, Other people must be able to repeat the same experiment and come up with the same results.
Then you have a theory.

When I talk about peer review, it relates to the fourth requirement. Anyone can come up with a theory, but it must rigorously tested before it can in fact be proven.
In my opinion the only people to really look towards for peer reviewing is the actual scientific community.

If a theory can't be proved false, like gravity or thermodynamics, then it is a law.

Many universities are working on ways to disprove the existing laws. Thermodynamics hasn't.
Jesus fucking Christ Joker, cut the Einstein shit, you're not impressing anyone... This is a fuckin getbig message board, not Nasa.... If I get a car running on brown gas this summer, you want me to have all the scientifics of it worked out and peer reviewed for proof ::)  It won't do to take a video of me pouring water into a tank and filming the thing take off?  Simplify this down to simple requirement for a bodybuilder with a garage... That shouldn't be to flipping hard ::) Now what are your requirements for a weekend grease monkey.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 06:32:46 PM »
LOL...

inventing the water-driven car would be a seriously suicidal move.

If I had that plan, I would wipe me ass with it and flush it down my water-driven toilet, then get in my SUV and fill up my gas tank as usual.

some things you just don't mess with in this world lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »
LOL...

inventing the water-driven car would be a seriously suicidal move.

If I had that plan, I would wipe me ass with it and flush it down my water-driven toilet, then get in my SUV and fill up my gas tank as usual.

some things you just don't mess with in this world lol...
Yea, no kidding, I'm willing to tinker around on the getbig message board, but I wouldn't be one to go for patents and publicize it.  Fark that.  Joker is like needing it to be peer reviewed and shit... No thanks...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2007, 07:13:55 PM »
Yea, no kidding, I'm willing to tinker around on the getbig message board, but I wouldn't be one to go for patents and publicize it.  Fark that.  Joker is like needing it to be peer reviewed and shit... No thanks...

Hey man, go ahead and build the thing.

If it works for you great. Tell everyone on here, just post some photos of before and after and some performance, numbers. IE 0-60 before and after. Millage before and after. Proving that water injection works would be awesome.

However, you are better off in my opinion to drive a diesel.
The new voltswagen Jetta TDI is rated at 42 miles a gallon.
Also you could be a smart car http://www.smartusa.com/faq.html
You can also convert them to run on grease from fryers, 240 would be better off doing this because oil tends to congeal in the cold even with emulsifiers. Although I would be an early model diesel for that. You can also buy kits that increase the mileage by changing some of the characteristics of the computer.
I know this works as I have seen many articles written on it, and biodiesel itself is based on vegetable oil.
http://www.hopshop.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=87
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »
I cooked some chicken with a bit of crisco veg oil tonight.

It certainly had my digestive system going from 0 to 60 kinda quick.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »
 ;D
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2007, 07:48:23 PM »
Hey man, go ahead and build the thing.

If it works for you great. Tell everyone on here, just post some photos of before and after and some performance, numbers. IE 0-60 before and after. Millage before and after. Proving that water injection works would be awesome.

However, you are better off in my opinion to drive a diesel.
The new voltswagen Jetta TDI is rated at 42 miles a gallon.
Also you could be a smart car http://www.smartusa.com/faq.html
You can also convert them to run on grease from fryers, 240 would be better off doing this because oil tends to congeal in the cold even with emulsifiers. Although I would be an early model diesel for that. You can also buy kits that increase the mileage by changing some of the characteristics of the computer.
I know this works as I have seen many articles written on it, and biodiesel itself is based on vegetable oil.
http://www.hopshop.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=87
Well no doubt, this ain't going to be a performance machine that's for sure... but if it's able to get around town, I'd call it a success.  I'm talking about just water, no gas... I already know the injection works.  This should be fun... I really don't "need the car" but it'll be fun to play with and if it does work, a cool novelty item.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 07:55:19 PM »
Joker, this is only a few minutes long, please just watch this one, it's not long.

http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/BrownsGas/WaterFuel.wmv

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 07:57:45 PM »
Biodiesel... You do know they're running all over the place now...  I've seen them, works great, getting a free source is a bit hard now and I don't like the idea of using it, it smells like ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 08:37:28 PM »
Joker, this is only a few minutes long, please just watch this one, it's not long.

that  guy is gonna be dead soon..

that vid is gonna disappear..

and it never happened..

200 sites will appear proving without a shadow of a doubt it ws a hoax..
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 10:08:25 PM »

http://hytechapps.com/
http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%2220060075683%22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20060075683&RS=DN/20060075683

It is the same gas as Browns gas from what I've read.
I would like to have seen independent testing and electrical requirements.

I don't believe the claims. There are always claims of fuel efficiency devices that are too good to be true.

From what I have read during the electrolysis that the H2 gas and Oxygen are being released at the same time through some sort of nozzle.
To break down water into another chemical would require quite a bit of energy. As a mater of fact in thermo it would take more energy to create HHO than would be produced By burning it Based on Second Law.

Anyway, He should let some independent labs try out his technology and let them report on their findings.

Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 10:20:46 PM »
To break down water into another chemical would require quite a bit of energy. As a mater of fact in thermo it would take more energy to create HHO than would be produced By burning it Based on Second Law.

As I understand it from seeing these devices work and the electricity input, this is absolutely not true.  Do I understand why, no I don't... Do I know a gorilla when I see one, yea...  Maybe these laws are bullshit or maybe there are reasons why laws get broken. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2008, 01:48:25 AM »

I gotta bump this thread.  This is getting really interesting.  I've spent the last day checking out this hho movement and it's looking pretty unstopable.  This is really cool, there are probably a hundred people on youtube sharing their data and working somewhat as a team.  Nobody's worried about their secret discovery, they just get on and show each experiment and the data.  They can't up and kill them all Pretty cool shit.  :)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2008, 02:22:48 AM »
*Sits eagerly awaiting the men in black helicopters to come and whisk Berserker away*

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2008, 02:08:58 PM »
Energy is rolling a rock down a hill.  Either literally like the Sir Adam Beck power station with water flowing over the Niagara escarpment. or steam with energy flowing down hill from a place of higher concentration of energy to a lower one.  (from the hot boiler to the cooling tower)  In an internal combustion engine, from the cylinders with high pressure from exploding fuel flowing to atmospheric pressure.

The problem with the concept of a water powered engine is that water is already at the bottom of the hill, from an energy content point of view.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »
Just to be clear here.   We're not injecting water into cylinders.  Water has Hydrogen attached and can be released thru electrical current.
Hydrogen is the gas that rises from the water. This is whats pulled into the engines carb or injection system thru a vacumn line.  (BTW a little water actually cleans carbon out of engine making cleaner emmisions)

Alot of the experiments on youtube are people trying to find the best amperage to produce the most hydrogen.

Normally hydrogen can be volatile but in water its naturally compressed and safe.   I hope youtube lets people continue to post experiments....if they dont you can welcome in a totalitarian goverment soon. :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »
Just to be clear here.   We're not injecting water into cylinders.  Water has Hydrogen attached and can be released thru electrical current.
Hydrogen is the gas that rises from the water. This is whats pulled into the engines carb or injection system thru a vacumn line.  (BTW a little water actually cleans carbon out of engine making cleaner emmisions)

Alot of the experiments on youtube are people trying to find the best amperage to produce the most hydrogen.

Normally hydrogen can be volatile but in water its naturally compressed and safe.   I hope youtube lets people continue to post experiments....if they dont you can welcome in a totalitarian goverment soon. :-\
excellent post... From what I've learned, most of the people experimenting are pulling all hho into the combustion chamber.  Some water does form.  I didn't know this before but I guess some water also forms in gas combustion and a little water won't hurt.  It only becomes a concern running higher hydrogen levels where the water flow will be significantly more. But when the hho hits the chamber, any water will be in the form of vapor which will only increase compression such as is seen on a really humid day. 

I've found two people so far that have taken the extra step of seperating the hydrogen from the oxygen and run only on hydrogen with no gas.  There are questions I have with these ultimate setups, primarily how long can they run?  How much power are they drawing? two related questions, I know.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »
what i find interesting, is we can group togather some nerds and split the atom in a matter of weeks to create a bomb.

but to find an alternative way to fuel an engine isnt on their agenda. i wonder if thats because ny state pays more in taxes for gas, then what they can collect from us.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »
what i find interesting, is we can group togather some nerds and split the atom in a matter of weeks to create a bomb.

but to find an alternative way to fuel an engine isnt on their agenda. i wonder if thats because ny state pays more in taxes for gas, then what they can collect from us.

Whats also crazy is that the combustion engine is antique and terribly inefficient....50% heat loss wasted..i think.

We should be on to magnetics or crystals by now. ;D   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

I think we can all probably guess the real reason ;D

I just think it's cool something actually good might come out of people getting together without financial gain in mind, aiding each other in achieving a goal that could be revolutionary.  even if success is not to be had, this is cool to see people gathing and doing this with such spirit.  This is the human spirit I like to see.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »

I just think it's cool something actually good might come out of people getting together without financial gain in mind, aiding each other in achieving a goal that could be revolutionary.  even if success is not to be had, this is cool to see people gathing and doing this with such spirit.  This is the human spirit I like to see.

Amen!!   Feels good to see this happening.  :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »

Are you talking about the Revolution March or the fuel solution here?  ;D