Author Topic: "We are not hiring until Obama is gone"- Bout Damn Time - Semper Fi!!!  (Read 4010 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/214228/3/Company-Policy-We-are-not-hiring-until-Obama-is-gone

WACO, Ga. -- A west Georgia business owner is stirring up controversy with signs he posted on his company's trucks, for all to see as the trucks roll up and down roads, highways and interstates:

"New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone."

"Can't afford it," explained the employer, Bill Looman, Tuesday evening. "I've got people that I want to hire now, but I just can't afford it. And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

Looman's company is U.S. Cranes, LLC.  He said he put up the signs, and first posted pictures of the signs on his personal Facebook page, six months ago, and he said he received mostly positive reaction from people, "about 20-to-one positive."

But for some reason, one of the photos went viral on the Internet on Monday.

And the reaction has been so intense, pro and con, he's had to have his phones disconnected because of the non-stop calls, and he's had to temporarily shut down his company's website because of all the traffic crashing the system.

Looman made it clear, talking with 11Alive's Jon Shirek, that he is not refusing to hire to make some political point; it's that he doesn't believe he can hire anyone, because of the economy. And he blames the Obama administration.

"The way the economy's running, and the way my business has been hampered by the economy, and the policies of the people in power, I felt that it was necessary to voice my opinion, and predict that I wouldn't be able to do any hiring," he said.

Looman did receive some unexpected attention not long after he put up his signs and Facebook photos. He said someone, and he thinks he knows who it was, reported him to the FBI as a threat to national security. He said the accusation filtered its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him.

"The Secret Service left here, they were in a good mood and laughing," Looman said. "I got the feeling they thought it was kind of ridiculous, and a waste of their time."

So Bill Looman is keeping the signs up, and the photos up -- stirring up a lot of debate.

"I just spent 10 years in the Marine Corps protecting the rights of people... the First Amendment, and the Second Amendment and the [rest of the] Bill of Rights," he said. "Lord knows they're calling me at 2 in the morning, all night long, and voicing their opinion. And I respect their right to do that. I'm getting a reaction, a lot of it's negative, now. But a lot of people are waking up."

________________________ _______________________

Good  - its time businesses start going on offense against this communist crime family at 1600 PA Ave.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "We are not hiring until Obama is gone"- Bout Damn Time - Semper Fi!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »
wow just some right wing nut

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:44:11 PM »
wow just some right wing nut

Yeah you can believe whatever the hell you want - MILLIONS of businesses feel exactly the same way this guy and is the reason that so long as Obama is in office and pursues his communist mafia ghetto thug agenda, things will only get worse. 

Fuck him - and F U! 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:44:19 PM »
No...just a business owner that wants the shitbag YOU put into office to quit..get fired and leave the rest of us alone.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
No...just a business owner that wants the shitbag YOU put into office to quit..get fired and leave the rest of us alone.

you mean your boss  :D :D :D :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 12:47:29 PM »
Support and defend the CONSTITUTION...I don't take an oath to the President. 1 more year of this douchbag.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »
Support and defend the CONSTITUTION...I don't take an oath to the President. 1 more year of this douchbag.

you will do as he tells you,that makes him your boss  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 12:51:08 PM »

Ever hear of Oath Keepers? 

25th Amendment Option is being discussed to oust this criminal mafia syndicate you jerk off to. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 12:52:43 PM »
He's as much my Boss as he is yours....but neither argument talks to the thread title. Nice attempt to derail another thread on an epic Barry fail.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »

Ever hear of Oath Keepers? 

25th Amendment Option is being discussed to oust this criminal mafia syndicate you jerk off to. 

more of your predictions  :D :D :D i'll take them with a grain of salt , a boulder of salt  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:56:14 PM »

Elections have consequences you communist tampon.   You fools were warned not to hire this leftist street thug and his gang of criminals to office.

Now that the worst of what we warned about has come to fruition - you need to SFTU and deal with the fallout of your mistake.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »
more of your predictions  :D :D :D i'll take them with a grain of salt , a boulder of salt  :D

I bumped those threads you asked for about Obama and Big Pharma - go refute them blackass. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 01:00:19 PM »
your the one that thinks politics as usual is going to change if a repub is in , that's about as dumb as it gets  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 01:01:53 PM »
your the one that thinks politics as usual is going to change if a repub is in , that's about as dumb as it gets  :D

Obama is not politics as usual. 

Obama is intentional collapse of america and everything this country was ever founded on.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »
Survival Shop Reports Jump In Sales To People Preparing For “Possible Collapse”
Kevin Killeen
November 23, 2011 4:00 AM

Ccollapse of society, meals ready to eat, suburban survivalists, survival food WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KMOX) - A chain of three stores that sells survival food and gear reports a jump in sales to people who are getting prepared for the “possible collapse” of society.

“We had to order fifty cases of the meals ready to eat to keep up with the demand in the past three months,” said manager Steve Dorsey at Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters Inc. in Webster Groves. “That’s not normal.  Usually we sell 20 to 30 cases in a whole year.”

Dorsey says business has been brisk since the spring uprisings in the middle east, as customers share concerns about political uprisings, the world economy and the future of the United States.

“I’ve had people in here that are very wealthy and they’ve spent thousands of dollars just on backpacks that they fill with survival gear, one for each person of their family,” Dorsey said, “And something where they can just grab a bag and get out of Dodge.”

Dorsey says some customers talk of stocking up on freeze-dried meals for the home, while others confide they are stashing supplies at a remote location away from the city where they would go in an emergency.

Steve Dorsey looks over survival supplies at Uncle Sam's Safari Outfitters
“There are people that have property and they’ve set up different things they’re building to protect themselves like towers they can stand up and watch,” Dorsey said, “There’s a lot of people I’m dealing with who buy all kinds of stuff because they have like twenty or thirty people going in on this together and they’re all going to go to this one spot if something like this happens.”

Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters in Webster does not sell guns, but Dorsey also reports many customers who do not own a gun are asking where they could go to buy one.

“I think people are scared. They don’t know where this country is going. They think we’re on a downward spiral with just dramatic,crazy spending.  People just don’t know what’s going to happen,” Dorsey said.

Outside Uncle Sam’s,  it appears civilization is intact. A red, white and blue Pepsi truck pulls up to supply beverages for a nearby grocery store.  Motorists are having their cars washed at the General Grant car wash across the street.  And the brass pendulums are swinging back and forth in the clocks on the wall at Helen’s Clock Repair.

Dorsey himself admits that he does not have a personal supply of meals ready to eat stashed in his basement.  “We live just two minutes from the store,” he said, “If something happens, I can drive right over here.”

© Copyright 2011 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/11/23/survival-shop-reports-jump-in-sales-to-people-preparing-for-possible-collapse

HOPE & CHANGE BITCHES!!!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
Survival Shop Reports Jump In Sales To People Preparing For “Possible Collapse”
Kevin Killeen
November 23, 2011 4:00 AM

Ccollapse of society, meals ready to eat, suburban survivalists, survival food WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KMOX) - A chain of three stores that sells survival food and gear reports a jump in sales to people who are getting prepared for the “possible collapse” of society.

“We had to order fifty cases of the meals ready to eat to keep up with the demand in the past three months,” said manager Steve Dorsey at Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters Inc. in Webster Groves. “That’s not normal.  Usually we sell 20 to 30 cases in a whole year.”

Dorsey says business has been brisk since the spring uprisings in the middle east, as customers share concerns about political uprisings, the world economy and the future of the United States.

“I’ve had people in here that are very wealthy and they’ve spent thousands of dollars just on backpacks that they fill with survival gear, one for each person of their family,” Dorsey said, “And something where they can just grab a bag and get out of Dodge.”

Dorsey says some customers talk of stocking up on freeze-dried meals for the home, while others confide they are stashing supplies at a remote location away from the city where they would go in an emergency.

Steve Dorsey looks over survival supplies at Uncle Sam's Safari Outfitters
“There are people that have property and they’ve set up different things they’re building to protect themselves like towers they can stand up and watch,” Dorsey said, “There’s a lot of people I’m dealing with who buy all kinds of stuff because they have like twenty or thirty people going in on this together and they’re all going to go to this one spot if something like this happens.”

Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters in Webster does not sell guns, but Dorsey also reports many customers who do not own a gun are asking where they could go to buy one.

“I think people are scared. They don’t know where this country is going. They think we’re on a downward spiral with just dramatic,crazy spending.  People just don’t know what’s going to happen,” Dorsey said.

Outside Uncle Sam’s,  it appears civilization is intact. A red, white and blue Pepsi truck pulls up to supply beverages for a nearby grocery store.  Motorists are having their cars washed at the General Grant car wash across the street.  And the brass pendulums are swinging back and forth in the clocks on the wall at Helen’s Clock Repair.

Dorsey himself admits that he does not have a personal supply of meals ready to eat stashed in his basement.  “We live just two minutes from the store,” he said, “If something happens, I can drive right over here.”

© Copyright 2011 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/11/23/survival-shop-reports-jump-in-sales-to-people-preparing-for-possible-collapse

HOPE & CHANGE BITCHES!!!!!

don't forget bush he got the ball rolling

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 02:03:43 PM »
Some Georgia hick won't hire and that speaks for who?  Nobody put himself.

My company hires all day long.  I guess that means that they support Obama?

::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 03:19:58 PM »
He said the accusation filtered its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him.

I'm unsure why you chose to highlight this. Do you think that it was inappropriate that those agencies would investigate tips they receive, or what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »
Ha ha ha ha.   Was that a threÀt to obama?   Maybe to his re-election -

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
Ha ha ha ha.   Was that a threÀt to obama?   Maybe to his re-election -

Well, depends on what "that" is, doesn't it? After all we don't know exactly what the person who called this in said to the Feds; he could have made up some fake (but credible) story. Also remember that the Secret Service is pretty much obligated to investigate even threats that are clearly bogus (e.g. Eminem lyrics).

Also, I am sure that I do not need to remind you -- an über-patriot -- of the importance of investigating tips. After all, I'm sure that you know and remember that the FBI received a number of tips about the 9/11 terrorists (e.g. about people wanting to learn to fly jet airlines, but not land them) in the weeks before 9/11 and that they were either not investigated promptly or were simply dismissed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 05:52:33 PM »
Threatening not to hire people is a little different than a school owner calling the RBI saying he has Muslims who don't care about landing or taking off no?   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 05:55:05 PM »
He's certainly not the Commander in Chief of Tu.

He is of the armed forces which headhunter is a part of... He's way more his boss than mine.

Also, if he "NEEDS" to hire people, then this Looman guy will hire people... If he doesn't NEED to, then he won't.

This has nothing to do with Obama and you ALL know this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »
He's certainly not the Commander in Chief of Tu.

He is of the armed forces which headhunter is a part of... He's way more his boss than mine.

Also, if he "NEEDS" to hire people, then this Looman guy will hire people... If he doesn't NEED to, then he won't.

This has nothing to do with Obama and you ALL know this.

I have at least 5 clients I know who REFUSE to do anything at all until Obama is gone.   not kidding.   I have one that just sold a building, liquidated a business, and is sitting on a shit load of money who told me point blank - fuckem - they voted for Obama , let Obama get them employment.   

TU, this is so much bigger than many grasp.    small business is on strike until Obama is gone. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 06:09:08 PM »

I have at least 5 clients I know who REFUSE to do anything at all until Obama is gone.   not kidding.   I have one that just sold a building, liquidated a business, and is sitting on a shit load of money who told me point blank - fuckem - they voted for Obama , let Obama get them employment.   

TU, this is so much bigger than many grasp.    small business is on strike until Obama is gone. 

So small businesses are willing to halt expansion and production JUST to spite the President... That seems rather stupid don't you think?

I know tons of small businesses who are expanding right now... I'm actually assisting one and am deeply involved, so you'll have to forgive me for thinking that it's simple retardation to NOT grow / hire / expand, when you have the ability to, just because the President is a black guy who you don't like.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »
So small businesses are willing to halt expansion and production JUST to spite the President... That seems rather stupid don't you think?

I know tons of small businesses who are expanding right now... I'm actually assisting one and am deeply involved, so you'll have to forgive me for thinking that it's simple retardation to NOT grow / hire / expand, when you have the ability to, just because the President is a black guy who you don't like.

well, tbh, in NYS we have additional factors as well.   the local taxes and costs are skyrocketing.   In my building, we just got out oil budget and OMFG.     We have 74 units and every owner is getting an assessment for 485 dollars just for this year on top of everything.   

Fair or not - everyone is blaming the govt.