Author Topic: Super Model Naomi Campbell is Dr. Evil?  (Read 1699 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Super Model Naomi Campbell is Dr. Evil?
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:05:47 AM »
This article alludes to that. She ins being question due to her recieving conflict diamonds from Charles Taylor
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/when-did-naomi-campbell-become-a-comic-book-villain-2246694/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Super Model Naomi Campbell is Dr. Evil?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
do any blk men f##k with this chick?  right up there with her god-mother...tina turner "i'll ruin ike to my benefit til the day he dies"   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 12:18:16 PM »
do any blk men f##k with this chick?  right up there with her god-mother...tina turner "i'll ruin ike to my benefit til the day he dies"   
Her mother had said that Mike Tyson was good for her, he probably kept her in check. That attitude only lasts with dudes who are scared of her, or have a thing for "firery", bitchy women. Maybe a turn on to them. She had a fling with Puffy, said he wasn't good in bed, but she may not have gotten what she wanted. She is or was dating a Russian Billionaire. He might keep her in check...
I think she must have head issues, no one can be that crazy. Tyra Banks said she was scared of her, and Tyra is 5'11, Naomi is 5'9.

ponchess pylot

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 03:30:48 AM »
she's a nasty piece of work.  had a fling with george clooney and said he was a '3 minute man.' she dated keanu reeves for about a second and said he had one of the smallest penises she had ever seen.

bottom line, stay away from head case. has a dark side.  she brings misery to everything she touches..even that skank britney said that she has no morals.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »
she's a nasty piece of work.  had a fling with george clooney and said he was a '3 minute man.' she dated keanu reeves for about a second and said he had one of the smallest penises she had ever seen.

bottom line, stay away from head case. has a dark side.  she brings misery to everything she touches..even that skank britney said that she has no morals.
I swear, she must be bipolar, or extremely lonely...
Whoever wife's her up either is desperate, crazy, or willing to put up with all her bullshit, and will eventually die from keeping it all inside of him.

ponchess pylot

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
I swear, she must be bipolar, or extremely lonely...
Whoever wife's her up either is desperate, crazy, or willing to put up with all her bullshit, and will eventually die from keeping it all inside of him.

she was been corrupted by the business.  These types are used and abused.  Naomi was never allowed to develop in a natural way.  She put a defenses, built a wall around herself.  This was evident in the way she treated all her lovers.

She has all the money in the world, is beautiful and indenpendant yet is deeply unhappy....money doesn't make everyone happy....you need an internal contentment to find truth and meaning in life....not dollars and handsome men....I do hope that she finds peace in her world....

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 06:43:48 PM »
http://guyism.com/celebrities/michael-fassbender-dating-naomi-campbell-rank-list-conquests.html

Michael Fassbender dating Naomi Campbell; where does she rank on his list of conquests?

Now that Michael Fassbender is reportedly hooking up with supermodel Naomi Campbell let’s see how this latest achievement compares to the other women he’s hooked up with over the years. We’ll rank them from best to worst (worst being a VERY relative term because frankly they’re all pretty hot).

Also of note: Michael Fassbender reportedly is…uh, has… okay let’s just say it, he allegedly has a big dick. So when you combine that facet of his, uh, repetoire with him being handsome, famous, rich, and his power to move things with his mind, you can see why sexy famous ladies would want to get with him. (What’s that? He can’t move things with his mind? That’s just his character Magneto? I see. Still dude has a big schlong (allegedly) so that’s just as great a super power.)

1. Madalina Ghenea (2013-2014)
Hot young Romanian supermodel, yo.

2. Naomi Campbell (2014)
Still hot, still a supermodel (kind of), but 10 years ago she’d have been number
one on this list.

3. Louise Hazel (2013)
She’s a damn heptathlete, folks. That garners bonus points in any book.

4. Rosario Dawson (2013)
Seems like she’d be fun in the… I mean to hang out with.

5. Nicole Beharie (2012-2013)
Not super famous, but still better than…

6. Cameron Diaz (2013)
1993 Cameron Diaz would have scored much higher.

Rumored, but Unverified Hookups

Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron

If ever verified, they would take over the top two spots on this list in a pick ‘em.