Author Topic: Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Will Come After You'  (Read 3468 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Will Come After You'
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2012, 07:32:25 AM »
He said it totally sarcastically.  I watch Real Time every week and the guy is fucking hillarious.  he rips obama all the time for not being black enough etc... He can say what he wants and most of the times he does.  It's HBO.  anything goes.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2012, 07:34:35 AM »
No.  I am just honest and belong to the Fact based-Evidence party.

Fact-based?

Cast away the subterfuge......under obama we have rampant unemployment/underemployment, economy in the shitter, $6T in new debt, middle east in total meltdown, yet according to Barry Believers - we are better off than we were 4 years ago.

HORSESHIT!   ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 07:35:11 AM »
No.  I am just honest and belong to the Fact based-Evidence party.

Ok, but you voted for Obama in 2008?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 07:54:18 AM »
I'm Australian and I agree with his comments on Steve Irwin, for fucks sake the man tormented wild animals and sold himself as some type of animal whisperer who cared about animals, I hate animal nutters like that, who claim to be all about the animals when in fact they do way more damage than those who just leave nature alone.  It turns out in the end, they are all about the money, just like that wanker Cesar Milan.  As for Bill Mahers stand up comedy, I think it sucks, I think he is depressing, he always goes on some political rant and tries to sell it as comedy.  He just reminds me of a mental patient free associating and talking about every neurosis he has struggled with in his life.

Well than, you're showing your own ignorance.  Steve Irwin was monumental as far as conservation efforts and wildlife education go.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
Well than, you're showing your own ignorance.  Steve Irwin was monumental as far as conservation efforts and wildlife education go.
He did less than Bill Maher in that area.  Maher has given millions to animal rights and animal related foundations and causes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2012, 08:58:55 AM »
Bring it!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
Well than, you're showing your own ignorance.  Steve Irwin was monumental as far as conservation efforts and wildlife education go.
Conservation - The man purchased large tracts of land under the pretence it was to preserve wildlife, he and his family also ran a profitable zoo, once again exploiting wild animals (Steve Irwins Zoo has been accused of cruelty to animals several times and has two notable Tiger attacks on it's keepers).  And as for education, the guy was a moron at best, wild animals want to be left alone, they don't want to be manhandled and exploited, locked away in unnatural artificial environments for hordes of humans to gawk at them.  The only education he delivered was how NOT to treat animals. Steve taught us, that aresholes who think they know and understand nature but have NO respect for it are the ones most likely to be killed by it.  Does the public really need to see someone dragging a frightened snake out of a hole and flailing the animal around on a stick in order to realize how important and morally imperative it is to respect and protect that animal?  I can't believe that people think that Steve Irwin was an ambassador for animals, when his animal cruelty was on display for all to see.  

Self-professed wildlife warriors like Steve Irwin made his living by harassing and mishandling animals who are minding their own business in their natural environments. Animals' homes are invaded, their nests and dens are disrupted, and they are dragged by their tails, netted, roped, and forced to endure physical invasion of their personal space as the exhibitors jump on them and wrestle them to the ground.

True wildlife experts, such as Jean-Michel Cousteau, frown upon the idea of hauling exotic animals around in an endless parade of shows and exhibits and disturbing animals in their natural habitats. Cousteau stated that Irwin would “interfere with nature, jump on animals, grab them, hold them, and have this very, very spectacular, dramatic way of presenting things. Of course, it goes very well on television. It sells, it appeals to a lot people, but I think it's very misleading. You don't touch nature, you just look at it.”

STEVE IRWIN WAS AN ANIMAL ABUSER FOR PROFIT, NOT IN ANYWAY A FRIEND OF ANIMALS.  “It came as no shock at all that Steve Irwin DIED provoking a dangerous animal!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2012, 09:41:33 AM »
V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 02:40:58 AM »
Still hasn`t registered with a lot of Republicans.  Crazy isn`t it.  ;D

I can`t imagine how miserable it would be to have a Republican brain.  It is a brain where nothing is funny, everything is taken at face value, abstract thought does not exist and it is impossible to discern fiction from reality so fiction for them is the reality.  There is really something lacking in their cognitive abilities and it is measurable.

;D so true

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 02:41:49 AM »
When I think of Republican I think of Coach with his Trax palin face. I often wonder how much ass coach kisses to his rich clients. I bet he annoys them all pretending to be one of them. Almost like the caddy at a golf course telling people hes a member.

;D