Author Topic: Openly gay pro BB  (Read 8972 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Openly gay pro BB
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2019, 02:22:03 PM »
If your entire life revolves around that, then it matters because most of us in the real world don't give an intercourse about such matters.  If you are a Man that happens to be homosexual but lives a well rounded life otherwise, fine.

The friends that I have had that are homosexual do not ever "hit" on me and they tell their gay friends not to do so either.  When I meet someone the first thing I say to them is not, "I'm HETEROSEXUAL!"  Years ago I went to a friends home and there was another guy there and my friend introduced me to him and he said to me "...this is my new boyfriend. And (fill in name I cannot recall LOL!) do not hit on Scott because he is not gay and I would appreciate it if you respect both him and myself."  I had no idea of his sexuality but it is his home and this was a more than reasonable way of letting me know.  A good man.

My private life does not need to be broadcast to the world.  We have one young man at work that walks around with his "Pride" hat or shirt on and he gets miffed because few people want to talk to him because he's is all about his "pride".  Fuck it.  I don't wear a "Straight" shirt and I NEVER wear hats.  Not even a MAGA hat and I am one Conservative Man.

I've had a few lesbians announce to me their choice is women.  As a reply/test I have told each of them that I like to eat boogers and so they had better respect that even if I want to be nosy around them.  Of course I don't eat snot, but neither do I NEEEEEED to know about their private choices in life. They got the point.

Exactly, and NO I don't go around talking about me sexual preference, it's not important.
And I think it's funny that homophobe's think all gay guys are interested in them, as if we want to just fuck anyone. LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2019, 02:39:18 PM »
said the now openly gay man who married a woman...

Now? I came out at 15. And yes, I married a woman and we had two kids. We spent 52 great years together and would still be together had she not passed. So, get over yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2019, 02:42:22 PM »
A great many stereotypes exist because they are based in reality. Of course reality seems to bother a great many sub-humans these days.  By that I mean people that claim to be different sans any credible ( i.e., genuine scientific FACT based) proof other than the world MUST believe them or the world is "racist, homophobic, transphobic, whatever the fuck they come up with next phobic".

FTN because facts don't give an intercourse about feeeeeeelings.

You must be a miserable humanbeing to be constantly so negative and grumpy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2019, 02:50:46 PM »
Exactly, and NO I don't go around talking about me sexual preference, it's not important.
And I think it's funny that homophobe's think all gay guys are interested in them, as if we want to just fuck anyone. LOL

Note: You just did talk (post) about your sexual preference. I agree though, someone's sexual preference is not that important, unless you want to have sex with them.  ;)

It is funny how some folks think all gay people do is indiscriminately fuck. Most lead lives just like anyone else....love, eat, sleep, work, pee and shit....oh and go to the gym.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2019, 02:51:42 PM »
Now? I came out at 15. And yes, I married a woman and we had two kids. We spent 52 great years together and would still be together had she not passed. So, get over yourself.

I was married to a woman for 18 years, now for the past 1.5 years I live with my boyfriend.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
I was married to a woman for 18 years, now for the past 1.5 years I live with my boyfriend.

Hope you found happiness in both your relationships.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2019, 05:54:03 PM »
You must be a miserable humanbeing to be constantly so negative and grumpy.

And you don't think out anything.  I neither hate nor despise you but I find your attitude emotionally flaccid. I am honest which in your eyes is "negative and grumpy".  Facts don't care about your feelings.  Here's a fact:  You are in a constant state of what can only be compared to the onslaught of puberty. 

Think, if you dare, about that.  You should be ashamed of yourself, instead I tend to think you are titillated by your "bravery".  FTN.  Bravery is throwing yourself on a grenade meant for your comrades not "coming out" or worse still, removing your genitals.

You could do with some common sense though.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2019, 06:46:43 PM »
And you don't think out anything.  I neither hate nor despise you but I find your attitude emotionally flaccid. I am honest which in your eyes is "negative and grumpy".  Facts don't care about your feelings.  Here's a fact:  You are in a constant state of what can only be compared to the onslaught of puberty.  

Think, if you dare, about that.  You should be ashamed of yourself, instead I tend to think you are titillated by your "bravery".  FTN.  Bravery is throwing yourself on a grenade meant for your comrades not "coming out" or worse still, removing your genitals.

You could do with some common sense though.  

Like I said, a grumpy sourpuss.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2019, 06:51:25 PM »
Gay men struggle to be faithful , yes all of them .

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2019, 06:52:01 PM »
Like I said, a grumpy sourpuss.

As stated elsewhere, you are an intellectually stunted candle up a monkey's rump.

PIOL, indeed.  Don't forget to pick up your trophy for "trying".

Goddam typist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2019, 07:06:58 PM »
As stated elsewhere, you are an intellectually stunted candle up a monkey's rump.

PIOL, indeed.  Don't forget to pick up your trophy for "trying".

Goddam typist.

Is your nurse taking a nap again?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2019, 07:11:24 PM »
Is your nurse taking a nap again?

Actually I am out of the hospital for now, thank you!  ;D

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2019, 07:14:45 PM »
Fifty percent of all gay men were born that way. The other half get sucked into it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2019, 07:19:39 PM »
Fifty percent of all gay men were born that way. The other half get sucked into it

This is truly funny.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2019, 07:47:24 AM »

then you are bi not gay, if you were gay then the thought of fucking a woman would turn your stomach, same it does for a straight man thinking about fucking a guy

and wasnt your point in this thread about straight men doing G4P that they were really gay?

Some/many bodybuilders who do G4P say they are straight. ::)

doesnt you being married for 52 years prove that you dont have to be straight to sleep with a woman?
You are now arguing aginst your own point

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2019, 07:54:51 AM »
then you are bi not gay, if you were gay then the thought of fucking a woman would turn your stomach, same it does for a straight man thinking about fucking a guy

and wasnt your point in this thread about straight men doing G4P that they were really gay?

doesnt you being married for 52 years prove that you dont have to be straight to sleep with a woman?

Do you believe in bi sexuality? I have this weird belief system where I’m a very pro gay rights and even empathetic towards their negative treatment.  However I do not believe in bi sexuality that seems more sexually deviant to me. I don’t understand how someone can choose either.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2019, 08:01:49 AM »
Do you believe in bi sexuality? I have this weird belief system where I’m a very pro gay rights and even empathetic towards their negative treatment.  However I do not believe in bi sexuality that seems more sexually deviant to me. I don’t understand how someone can choose either.

any holes a goal.....

seriously, if you were a gay man (like he claims he is) you couldnt sleep with a woman, Im straight, the thought of fucking a bloke turns my stomach, why would it be any different for a gay man thinking about a woman..

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2019, 08:13:49 AM »
any holes a goal.....

seriously, if you were a gay man (like he claims he is) you couldnt sleep with a woman, Im straight, the thought of fucking a bloke turns my stomach, why would it be any different for a gay man thinking about a woman..

So you’re supporting what I’m saying. Exactly how I feel. Again fully support the gay community don’t agree at all with bi sexuality. At least with men lol. I support bi sexual woman when I benefit. Hahahahaha

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2019, 08:45:52 AM »
So you’re supporting what I’m saying. Exactly how I feel. Again fully support the gay community don’t agree at all with bi sexuality. At least with men lol. I support bi sexual woman when I benefit. Hahahahaha

Prime is basically straight but likes cock, if he was married for 52 years then I wonder how he managed to be gay , surely his wife didnt allow him to go butt fucking guys and then come home to her, thats disgusting...and if he did it without her knowing thats not a marriage.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2019, 10:20:19 AM »
90% of gay men always try women first...

how would you know?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2019, 10:21:16 AM »
I'm mostly surprised by how ugly some of these guys gfs are. But if these guys a guy then it makes sense to haves "beards".

what?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:16 AM »
I am gay, does it matter?
No we don't like you either way  ;D
p

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2019, 10:32:10 AM »
how would you know?
I know ten gay men and nine of them have slept with a woman before they decided to sleep with men only...

its basic maths,,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2019, 10:33:02 AM »
Prime is basically straight but likes cock, if he was married for 52 years then I wonder how he managed to be gay , surely his wife didnt allow him to go butt fucking guys and then come home to her, thats disgusting...and if he did it without her knowing thats not a marriage.

That’s just difficult for me to even process through my head. I guess it’s something I will never understand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2019, 11:16:22 AM »

My mistake. Apparently I wasn't being clear or I misspoke. Like most things in life, variety wins the day.  IMO, some folks who do G4P say they are straight because that's what their clients want to hear. Some say they are straight in an effort to convince themselves they are not gay or bisexual. No doubt, a few actually believe they are straight and that G4P is just an occupation.

I am confused. In one sentence, you suggest I am bisexual, which may or may not be correct. In your closing sentence you implied that I am gay, but that I had a longterm romantic and physical relationship with a woman. Honestly, what I know for sure is that I am who I am and who I am might not comfortably fit with someone else's idea of how people act and who people are.