Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Lindsey Graham 2016 presidential chances
<< < (4/4)
Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on October 30, 2014, 06:28:27 PM ---no no no, you can't make this about me and obama or anyone else.

One cannot just excuse anything racist, sexist, offensive, etc because "he was just joking".   Doesn't work that way.  

--- End quote ---

No, you cannot deflect attention away from the fact that you lie and embellish every dang day on this board, and you posted a very misleading story.  And that whenever I pay attention and feel compelled to do so, I point out your lies and embellishments.  I am the truth patrol.   :)

And claiming Obama has been held accountable is laugh out loud funny, even for the board's biggest Obama cheerleader (you).  

Regarding Graham, it's highly likely nobody will be talking about this tomorrow, except for low information voters.  
240 is Back:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on October 30, 2014, 03:31:47 AM ---Sen. Lindsey Graham’s possible 2016 presidential bid may have just gotten a bit more complicated.
An audio recording provided to CNN captured the South Carolina Republican joking at a private Charleston club that “white men who are in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency.”

--- End quote ---

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version