Author Topic: The King 3 days out..  (Read 29717 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: It's me (The King) @ 4 weeks out.. A-Game is here!
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
Dave, my own waist was 32 inches ONSTAGE at 190 lbs !
and it was small !

I call bullshit on any pro who has a smaller waist at 250 lbs
unfortunatly I have to agree with you guys.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

That picture was the 2007 NY Pro!  King's waist was significantly smaller at that show, anyone will tell you that!

There are lots of other pictures that prove that, I'll post them later cause i'm on a slow connection right now!

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2008, 04:21:32 AM »
Someone needs to walk around the expos with a tape measure, not for the bicep claims but for the waist measurements!
It hasn't helped...

Moosejay

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
When King brings it, he fucking brings it!!!

One of my fave shots..... he can hold his own easy!!!

Kind absolutely crushes everyone there.

All hail the King!

Moosejay approved. ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2008, 08:36:33 AM »
looks like King is hanging pretty well there against one of the top 5-6 in the world IMO with Kai Greene, especially considering that back is one of Kai's signature bodyparts.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »
Got it.  So bodybuilding is an optical illusion.  As long as you look big in chest back and shoulders, your waist will appear smaller, even if you are sporting a 40 inch, HGH and insulin bloated belly.   ::)

And what do you do about height?  You can only add so much weight to a 5'10" body and still make it look good.  Even though Ronnie Coleman won the Sandow 8 times, most people seem to agree that he was at his best during the 1998 and 1999 Olympias where he competed at 250 lbs on his 5'11" frame.  He looked like shit in later years when he packed on too much extra pounds.   

Did  your Mommy drop you on the head when you was born or maybe the Dr mistook your head for your ass when he slapped you.  ???

Nope.  But apparently you have your head shoved up Kings ass so far you can't see or breath or think straight.

Even Chick noted on PBW this week when talking to Gustavo Badell, that getting too big (as Gustavo did when around 250-260 lbs) made Gustavo's waist look too big.  Chick recommended that Gustavo drop down to 230 lbs to bring in a tighter package and smaller waist.  It works the same way with King and the others that play the size game.  You can only get so big before the illusion of small waist to large back/delts is lost.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »
Nope.  But apparently you have your head shoved up Kings ass so far you can't see or breath or think straight.

Even Chick noted on PBW this week when talking to Gustavo Badell, that getting too big (as Gustavo did when around 250-260 lbs) made Gustavo's waist look too big.  Chick recommended that Gustavo drop down to 230 lbs to bring in a tighter package and smaller waist.  It works the same way with King and the others that play the size game.  You can only get so big before the illusion of small waist to large back/delts is lost.

Look man, for some reason you got a hard on for King and like to talk shit on him so fine. At least be man enough to admit it instead of trying to pretend you are critiquing him in a positive way, take it to another board!!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »

Look man, for some reason you got a hard on for King and like to talk shit on him so fine. At least be man enough to admit it instead of trying to pretend you are critiquing him in a positive way, take it to another board!!

How have I talked shit on King?  I am critiquing his physique compared to the others you posted.  Show me a quote on this post where I have dogged King or where I have taken pot shots at him?

I think that you are too enamored of King to critique his physique objectively.  Show me some other photos from that show to back up your assertion that King is better than the other 3 guys on stage.

I wish King all the best at the Atlantic City Pro and hope he does bring his A game and show people that he can compete with the best.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »
How have I talked shit on King?  I am critiquing his physique compared to the others you posted.  Show me a quote on this post where I have dogged King or where I have taken pot shots at him?

I think that you are too enamored of King to critique his physique objectively.  Show me some other photos from that show to back up your assertion that King is better than the other 3 guys on stage.

I wish King all the best at the Atlantic City Pro and hope he does bring his A game and show people that he can compete with the best.

oh i don't know maybe when you said, "he looks like shit" ::) King has his flaws like ANY bodybuilder but like it's been stated before take the negative disrespectful comments out of here, you can respectfully critique the guy but that's uncalled for for a guy who busts his ass and works as hard as King.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2008, 04:14:07 PM »
DANTILIS, we appreciate your analysis, it seem's like you know BB pretty well. I am not saying that King is better then Kai Green and the other BB's on that stage overall or at every  BB show. But if you don't think King look's amazing and quite possibly better then the rest of the guy's in that particular pose and photograph then you are either a Kamali hater, like Disgusted said, or you are NUTS.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
oh i don't know maybe when you said, "he looks like shit" ::) King has his flaws like ANY bodybuilder but like it's been stated before take the negative disrespectful comments out of here, you can respectfully critique the guy but that's uncalled for for a guy who busts his ass and works as hard as King.

I said that?  I sure don't see that in any of my postings on this thread.  Can you show me where I said that?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »
DANTILIS, we appreciate your analysis, it seem's like you know BB pretty well. I am not saying that King is better then Kai Green and the other BB's on that stage overall or at every  BB show. But if you don't think King look's amazing and quite possibly better then the rest of the guy's in that particular pose and photograph then you are either a Kamali hater, like Disgusted said, or you are NUTS.

I never said that King didn't look good in that picture.  His back is ripped and huge, especially his traps.  I just don't think that he crushes the other guys and is not necessarily the best one in that shot.

A single photo doesn't always tell the whole tale.  Show me a few other shots from this contest, including more back shots of King, and I might agree with you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
King, there is lots of discussion on the G&O as to who (at their best) was better between Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates - can you please give us your opinion as a pro?

Also, how about Yates vs. Nasser from 95-97?

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
looks like King is hanging pretty well there against one of the top 5-6 in the world IMO with Kai Greene, especially considering that back is one of Kai's signature bodyparts.

True. But now Kai's back is even more improved. At the ASC his back was huuuuge.

King does destroy everyone in that shot though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »
Hi guys.

Keep it clean in here. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

WHAM!

BAM!!

And thank you Maam!!!!

As I said before, when King brings it, he fucking brings it baby!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2008, 11:24:56 AM »
Sorry for being away for a few days brothers but after I posted my guest posing pictures I received many phone calls from people all over the country (and 1 from England) from people who love me and have stood by my side from day one. It seems I have a lot of people excited about the package I'm bringing to the AC Pro. I can't say how much I have apprecited the support and the energy it has given me.. Thank you all. Now, Jim (disgusted) with the assistance of Milos are putting the final touches of the last 2 weeks of my prep. It's a unanimous call that my size is more than enough and what will take me back to the Olympia will be crazy conditioning. I have been on a ZERO carb. diet since I got back from South Carolina and it's pretty much hell on earth. I am having trouble just driving my car or just paying attention to people when they speak to me. It's old school suffering and it's not for everyone. Like I said before, there will be no predictions or smack talk (for now).. I'm doing my best to qualify for the Olympia... Period! I'm sure Jim will keep you all updated on my progress. Now to comment on some of your remarks:

dantelis:  Look here brother... I hear you and you are entitled to your opinion. We all can sit back and say: The Ravens suck or Brady choked or Tyson Gay is finished etc... but that still does notchange that fact that one team won the super bowl, the other was a super bowl MVP and the other was once the worlds fastest man.. Do you see my point. This is bodybuilding bro.. any athlete is one slice of pizza away from placing 6th or 1st. Cutler won the symmetry round each year he won the Olympia.. Is he the most symmetrical man on the planet? I could go on an on. They key to all of this and when I say "all" I mean the whole bodybuilding world from that zit faced little nerd on the main board this site who puts Ronnie's face on a gorillas body and makes fun of the greatest we have ever had in our sport to the old man who even with sever joint pain and other body ailments still gets up and goes to the gym each and everyday and lifts those weights just because he LOVES IT.. It's about how YOU feel about yourself that matters. I've seen the world (twice) and got a standing ovation at the Mr.Olympia and had Arnold hand me the first best poser award he ever gave out on his stage as 5000 people applauded.. I have lived out my dream and I did it for ME. Enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle and the day you start putting down others for selling their soul to the Iron Gods is the day you should take up golf.. Because it's not worth it at the end. God Bless

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »
I was waiting for you come in here and make a post.. It's like putting a crack rock in locked box in the middle of the slums.. Sooner or later a cracky will break in and get his fix. For a little background on jaejonna for those out there that are not familiar with this kid, he is one of the original getbig ass clowns that I use to smack around once in a while back in the day. He is your quintessential wannabe bodybuilder that has no clue as to what this sport is about and believe me folks, all he lives for is getting juiced up for the week so when he takes his shirt off at Pacha (an NYC Club) he will blend in with the other Neptunes rejects that are 1 pill away from cracksville. Now here is the funny part, after making two phone calls I found out who he is, where he trains, where he works and who his closest friends are. It's amazing what happens when "his boys" hear King Kamali on the other side of the phone and cave in like little bitches. You have ample opportunities to come see me face to face and open your mouth but in 5 years you still don't have the balls to confront me like a man. Well son, you have already made some mistakes with others and your ass under watch and one day.. One day soon, I will pay you a visit with your boy Vinny G. and embarrass you in front of all your boys to the point where you will have to move out of Jersey just to show your face. And to answer your question, yes my life is 100 times more complete than Shawn. Financially, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. You should worry about yourself kid.. Galanti can't save you anymore.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
Sorry for being away for a few days brothers but after I posted my guest posing pictures I received many phone calls from people all over the country (and 1 from England) from people who love me and have stood by my side from day one. It seems I have a lot of people excited about the package I'm bringing to the AC Pro. I can't say how much I have apprecited the support and the energy it has given me.. Thank you all. Now, Jim (disgusted) with the assistance of Milos are putting the final touches of the last 2 weeks of my prep. It's a unanimous call that my size is more than enough and what will take me back to the Olympia will be crazy conditioning. I have been on a ZERO carb. diet since I got back from South Carolina and it's pretty much hell on earth. I am having trouble just driving my car or just paying attention to people when they speak to me. It's old school suffering and it's not for everyone. Like I said before, there will be no predictions or smack talk (for now).. I'm doing my best to qualify for the Olympia... Period! I'm sure Jim will keep you all updated on my progress. Now to comment on some of your remarks:

dantelis:  Look here brother... I hear you and you are entitled to your opinion. We all can sit back and say: The Ravens suck or Brady choked or Tyson Gay is finished etc... but that still does notchange that fact that one team won the super bowl, the other was a super bowl MVP and the other was once the worlds fastest man.. Do you see my point. This is bodybuilding bro.. any athlete is one slice of pizza away from placing 6th or 1st. Cutler won the symmetry round each year he won the Olympia.. Is he the most symmetrical man on the planet? I could go on an on. They key to all of this and when I say "all" I mean the whole bodybuilding world from that zit faced little nerd on the main board this site who puts Ronnie's face on a gorillas body and makes fun of the greatest we have ever had in our sport to the old man who even with sever joint pain and other body ailments still gets up and goes to the gym each and everyday and lifts those weights just because he LOVES IT.. It's about how YOU feel about yourself that matters. I've seen the world (twice) and got a standing ovation at the Mr.Olympia and had Arnold hand me the first best poser award he ever gave out on his stage as 5000 people applauded.. I have lived out my dream and I did it for ME. Enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle and the day you start putting down others for selling their soul to the Iron Gods is the day you should take up golf.. Because it's not worth it at the end. God Bless

AWESOME POST!!!!!  These are the most sincere words I have ever heard come out of a pro!!!

GOOD LUCK KING YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF!!!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

great post king! I can only see the best in your future with jim and milos helping you out!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »
"the old man who even with sever joint pain and other body ailments still gets up and goes to the gym each and everyday and lifts those weights just because he LOVES IT.. It's about how YOU feel about yourself that matters"

This is called winning!

Zero carbs, King you know suffering brings out our inner strength, a test, and sometimes we need to
re-test ourselves...there is no studying involved, it is about hard work...NOTHING NEW TO YOU!

KEEP GOING STRONG--MIND&BODY!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
"Like I said before, there will be no predictions or smack talk (for now).. I'm doing my best to qualify for the Olympia... Period!" King Kamali

Glad to see that you have taken the high road, King.  All you can do is work on your own body and bring the best to the contest.  The best way to shut people up is to bring the best physique you can and win the Atlantic City Pro and continue on to the Olympia in top condition.  As I've said previsously, good luck at the Atlantic City Pro.

As you say, bodybuilding is about opinions.  There is no clear knockout or winner, because it is a subjective contest beholden to the wims of individual judges, the crowd and even stage lighting and missed comparisons.  I can't give in to Big Ach, Quaker Oats and Disgusted's subjective view that you destroy everyone in that picture, because I don't see it that way.  Our varied opinions don't make any difference one way or the other as to how the contest was ultimately decided.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »
"Like I said before, there will be no predictions or smack talk (for now).. I'm doing my best to qualify for the Olympia... Period!" King Kamali

Glad to see that you have taken the high road, King.  All you can do is work on your own body and bring the best to the contest.  The best way to shut people up is to bring the best physique you can and win the Atlantic City Pro and continue on to the Olympia in top condition.  As I've said previsously, good luck at the Atlantic City Pro.

As you say, bodybuilding is about opinions.  There is no clear knockout or winner, because it is a subjective contest beholden to the wims of individual judges, the crowd and even stage lighting and missed comparisons.  I can't give in to Big Ach, Quaker Oats and Disgusted's subjective view that you destroy everyone in that picture, because I don't see it that way.  Our varied opinions don't make any difference one way or the other as to how the contest was ultimately decided.
i'm talking about the rear spread picture, it's also obvious and i'm sure King would agree that in the front spread picture he definitely needs more quad sweep and i'm sure he's been working on that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »

God Bless you King K, I hope you win, I certainly think you have it in you, great post and don't worry to much about these people because I measure what a mans made out of based on the amount of sufferment he can endure physically, emotionally and mentally and I can assure you that all the sufferment some of these clowns have been through doesn't add up to what you go through in only one contest prep

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »
lookin sick King!

nothing but the best to you. So if (when) you win, give a shout to Getbig ;)