Author Topic: Rhino, whats up with this  (Read 6851 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Rhino, whats up with this
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 12:55:57 AM »
Jack London - Guest Poser.

"Hope this helps"
Q

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 03:02:08 AM »
Up yours, punk! It was meant to get his take on the WBBG.

The Beef

RHINO290

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:39:20 AM »
http://www.muscletrainingillustrated.com/Events.asp

The Beef

Sorry, been out of the loop.... I am the first wbbg pro. It's a new federation that will go along with Dan Lauries Muscle training illustrated. I am very excited to be a part of this, and am honured to be asked to guest pose at their inaguarl event.

More questions?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 05:41:18 AM »
Sorry, been out of the loop.... I am the first wbbg pro. It's a new federation that will go along with Dan Lauries Muscle training illustrated. I am very excited to be a part of this, and am honured to be asked to guest pose at their inaguarl event.

More questions?

what happened to the pdi and you?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 05:51:06 AM »

More questions?

A new federation? Isn't it a recycled federation?
The House that Ruth built

RHINO290

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 06:27:05 AM »
what happened to the pdi and you?

Nothing.....That's the beauty of PDI. We let our athletes compete and make money in other organizations, including the IFBB.....

Which begs the question, why doesn't the IFBB do the same??????

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
MAINE?!??!

oh boy...................im from Massachusetts
Maine = toothless hillbillys who want to make you squeal like a pig!

(cow - tipping is big up there .................have fun!)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 08:25:14 AM »
Nothing.....That's the beauty of PDI. We let our athletes compete and make money in other organizations, including the IFBB.....

Why do you care?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 08:28:20 AM »

'Cause they're trying to control the "sport" with an iron grip.

quembrulet

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 08:37:21 AM »
Yeah but Rhino could never be an ifbb pro anyway...so why does he care?

RHINO290

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »
Why do you care?

Hello Bob. How is your daughter?? Hope she is well. I have a daughter, Brooke, being a dad is great, yes?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
Daughter is doing just fine..thanks for asking.

Subject matter was why you would care? Quite frankly...If you TRULEY want more "pro's" to make money...the LAST thing you would want is for the IFBB to let their pro's compete in the PDI, etc.

Keeping it a complete and seperate entity from the best BBers in the world is the best case senario to potentially be able to make money from bodybuilding for the rest...

RHINO290

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 09:06:10 AM »
Daughter is doing just fine..thanks for asking.

Subject matter was why you would care? Quite frankly...If you TRULEY want more "pro's" to make money...the LAST thing you would want is for the IFBB to let their pro's compete in the PDI, etc.

Keeping it a complete and seperate entity from the best BBers in the world is the best case senario to potentially be able to make money from bodybuilding for the rest...

Except Vince Taylor....Since he is/was guest posing at a Naaba show.

What a crock of shit you sling. Any bodybuilder should be able to compete and make money in any federation. Don't even try to put your grade school spin on this with me, you know I'm way to smart for that.

If an IFBB Pro like, say Dexter, came and competed and won the NOC, that's $30,000 more than he would have had.....Don't even bother trying to convince me that's a bad thing.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 09:12:50 AM »
Except Vince Taylor....Since he is/was guest posing at a Naaba show.

What a crock of shit you sling. Any bodybuilder should be able to compete and make money in any federation. Don't even try to put your grade school spin on this with me, you know I'm way to smart for that.

If an IFBB Pro like, say Dexter, came and competed and won the NOC, that's $30,000 more than he would have had.....Don't even bother trying to convince me that's a bad thing.

First off...I talked with Vince at length the other day...he had no idea where Lee came up with that info, and was none too pleased, he is not and will not be guest posing at any NABBA show.

If an IFBB pro like Dexter won the NOC, you're right, it's 30,000 in HIS pocket....and $30K LESS in anyone elses...

If your point is to "spread the wealth"..then the last thing you want is the best BBers in the world coming over there and taking it from the rest of you....basically, you would end up having the same senario.

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 09:15:16 AM »

what ever happened to Arnold's vision of a UNION for bodybuilders?

RHINO290

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 09:18:41 AM »
First off...I talked with Vince at length the other day...he had no idea where Lee came up with that info, and was none too pleased, he is not and will not be guest posing at any NABBA show.

If an IFBB pro like Dexter won the NOC, you're right, it's 30,000 in HIS pocket....and $30K LESS in anyone elses...

If your point is to "spread the wealth"..then the last thing you want is the best BBers in the world coming over there and taking it from the rest of you....basically, you would end up having the same senario.

So, what's your point? To continue to insult me, and say that the better bodybuilders are in the IFBB. Whatever.

Bottom line Chick?.....The IFBB won't let their athletes compete or guest pose in any other federations, a point you just emphasized with Taylor.

No amount of bashing me, will give you the ability to spin that fact.......

Nice try though.

RHINO290

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 09:22:51 AM »

And trust me.....It would not be the same scenario.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »
So, what's your point? To continue to insult me, and say that the better bodybuilders are in the IFBB. Whatever.

Bottom line Chick?.....The IFBB won't let their athletes compete or guest pose in any other federations, a point you just emphasized with Taylor.

No amount of bashing me, will give you the ability to spin that fact.......

Nice try though.

I havent insulted you...I've stated the obvious.

I'm not trying to spin that fact...The IFBB prides itself on havingthe best bbers in the world. The IFBB pro's pride themselves on the fact that they had to achieve a level of success (against the best amateurs in the NPC) in order to reach pro status in the IFBB, and compete against the best.

Your point is futile....the best BBers in the world don't want to compete in the PDI, etc....they want be a part of the best and be privvy to the contracts, endorsements, contacts, guest posings, exposure, etc., that comes with being a part of it.

Le has already led the charge..to no avail....when he exclaimed "who's with me..??" and looked behind him...no one was there...oh, except Rodney.

Point is...why complain?

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »

I havent insulted you...I've stated the obvious.

I'm not trying to spin that fact...The IFBB prides itself on havingthe best bbers in the world. The IFBB pro's pride themselves on the fact that they had to achieve a level of success (against the best amateurs in the NPC) in order to reach pro status in the IFBB, and compete against the best.

Your point is futile....the best BBers in the world don't want to compete in the PDI, etc....they want be a part of the best and be privvy to the contracts, endorsements, contacts, guest posings, exposure, etc., that comes with being a part of it.

Le has already led the charge..to no avail....when he exclaimed "who's with me..??" and looked behind him...no one was there...oh, except Rodney.

Point is...why complain?

Bob why do you get so defensive when alternatives show up? Don't tell me it never crossed your mind ever while your were fighting for 8 years to get your own pro card to jump ship to another "professional alternative"?

Rhino, not saying you belong to the bottom tier, but maybe some guys can fullfill enough by belonging to these other "federations".

Bottom line, it's all free market...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
Bob why do you get so defensive when alternatives show up? Don't tell me it never crossed your mind ever while your were fighting for 8 years to get your own pro card to jump ship to another "professional alternative"?

Rhino, not saying you belong to the bottom tier, but maybe some guys can fullfill enough by belonging to these other "federations".

Bottom line, it's all free market...

I don't get defensive...I just asked why he cared. He (and they) should focus on themselves. The athletes will dictate where they wish to compete.

And no, it ever crossed my mnd to compete elsewhere. I was only interesting in accomplishing what I started out to do...turn pro and compete with the best in the world (IFBB). The ONLY time I considered anything else, was when McMahon was considering adding two amateurs to the WBF line-up..Myself and Paul DeMayo with a guaranteed contract...it ended up going belly-up anyways, before anything got going.

RHINO290

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 10:29:27 AM »
I don't get defensive...I just asked why he cared. He (and they) should focus on themselves. The athletes will dictate where they wish to compete.

And no, it ever crossed my mnd to compete elsewhere. I was only interesting in accomplishing what I started out to do...turn pro and compete with the best in the world (IFBB). The ONLY time I considered anything else, was when McMahon was considering adding two amateurs to the WBF line-up..Myself and Paul DeMayo with a guaranteed contract...it ended up going belly-up anyways, before anything got going.

You the one who needs to focus on yourself. YOU came on this thread and commented.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »
Rhino..........

Congrats on making a name for yourself in bodybuilding...without becoming an IFBB Pro...but you can understand how threatening it is to someone who spent 20 years to become a marginal IFBB pro at best.  Do you think dorian or jay or ronnie would com on here and debate or belittle you?  Nope.....they wouldnt, because they are secure enough in what theyve done and who they are... i suggest you do the same......dont feel like you have to reply to any IFBB chucklehead tah tries to put you down!!

you look thick as a brick and your making your mark.....good on ya.....

The Heckler

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 10:31:22 AM »
Rhino..........

Congrats on making a name for yourself in bodybuilding...without becoming an IFBB Pro...but you can understand how threatening it is to someone who spent 20 years to become a marginal IFBB pro at best.  Do you think dorian or jay or ronnie would com on here and debate or belittle you?  Nope.....they wouldnt, because they are secure enough in what theyve done and who they are... i suggest you do the same......dont feel like you have to reply to any IFBB chucklehead tah tries to put you down!!

you look thick as a brick and your making your mark.....good on ya.....

ouch

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »

Point is...why complain?

LOL good Ronnie reference there. You guys have to agree, Ronnie doesnt speak a lot but his phrases always transform into web classics!!!

;D
!