Author Topic: Last Days! Please Listen! Please Prepare!  (Read 446 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Last Days! Please Listen! Please Prepare!
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Last Days! Please Listen! Please Prepare!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 12:02:23 PM »
Good clip. 

Whats funny is that people dont realize is that they bascially have been given a short term remedy and only kicked the can down the road for a larger disaster. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »
Sadly 3 based upon the hits to threads on this site people are more concerned with nonsensical Sarah Palin crap and worrying if this or that racial group is doing better or worst when all people in america are sitting in a pot of water that is fast reaching the bioling point, than they are concerned with what they really should be arguing about, meeting about, protesting about, contacting their representatives about etc.

I guess like the frog in the pot of water...he thinks once the water gets hot enough he will jump out. Problem is by the time he realizes the water is too hot he is already cooked, dressed and being served on a plate in some French restaurant.

Is that when the americans are going to WAKE UP!!!!!?????
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
Sadly 3 based upon the hits to threads on this site people are more concerned with nonsensical Sarah Palin crap and worrying if this or that racial group is doing better or worst when all people in america are sitting in a pot of water that is fast reaching the bioling point, than they are concerned with what they really should be arguing about, meeting about, protesting about, contacting their representatives about etc.

I guess like the frog in the pot of water...he thinks once the water gets hot enough he will jump out. Problem is by the time he realizes the water is too hot he is already cooked, dressed and being served on a plate in some French restaurant.

Is that when the americans are going to WAKE UP!!!!!?????

Come on Samson - NFL, Tiger woods,  Lady gag gA,

You expect these people to focus on monetary policy and collapsing UE #?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
Come on Samson - NFL, Tiger woods,  Lady gag gA,

You expect these people to focus on monetary policy and collapsing UE #?

Oooops silly me  how could I even compare Lady GAGA, Tiger or the NFL to the CRASH AND BURNING OF AMERICA... Forgive me... a thousand pardons
C