Author Topic: Andy Ngo loses civil lawsuit  (Read 1482 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Andy Ngo loses civil lawsuit
« on: August 08, 2023, 05:45:31 PM »
Andy Ngo loses civil lawsuit against Portland activists
Updated: Aug. 08, 2023, 4:27 p.m.|Published: Aug. 08, 2023, 4:07 p.m.

Right-wing writer Andy Ngo lost his bid to hold two activists accountable for the beating he received after going undercover at a Portland protest in 2021, a jury ruled Tuesday.

After a weeklong trial, the Multnomah County jury of six men and six women deliberated for about five hours before delivering a brief verdict clearing activists John Hacker and Elizabeth Richter of all civil liability.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2023/08/andy-ngo-loses-civil-lawsuit-against-portland-activists.html?e=cb2e7b7959392dfa4a31b27feebe4494&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Andy%20Ngo%20loses%20civil%20lawsuit%20against%20Portland%20activists&utm_term=Newsletter_breaking_news

Eight  days ago

Right-wing writer Andy Ngo’s trial against Portland activists begins: ‘This is Twitter come to real life’
Updated: Aug. 08, 2023, 5:07 p.m.|Published: Aug. 01, 2023, 2:29 p.m.

By Zane Sparling | The Oregonian/OregonLive
A conservative writer who was repeatedly beaten while covering Portland protests is betting that a jury will hold his ideological opponents accountable for the attacks as his civil trial opened Tuesday.

Author and editor Andy Ngo’s lawsuit has dramatically changed in scope since he first filed it three years ago — now focusing on a 2019 altercation at a gym and the later unmasking and attack on Ngo after he appeared in disguise at a downtown demonstration in 2021.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2023/08/right-wing-writer-andy-ngos-lawsuit-against-portland-activists-begins.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Andy Ngo loses civil lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 05:57:46 PM »
This affects us how? Posting more irrelevant shit doesn’t help your Marxist cause

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 06:01:09 PM »

Right-wing writer Andy Ngo lost his bid to hold two activists accountable for the beating he received after going undercover at a Portland protest in 2021, a jury ruled Tuesday.

After a weeklong trial, the Multnomah County jury of six men and six women deliberated for about five hours before delivering a brief verdict clearing activists John Hacker and Elizabeth Richter of all civil liability.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2023/08/andy-ngo-loses-civil-lawsuit-against-portland-activists.html?e=cb2e7b7959392dfa4a31b27feebe4494&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Andy%20Ngo%20loses%20civil%20lawsuit%20against%20Portland%20activists&utm_term=Newsletter_breaking_news

Eight  days ago

Right-wing writer Andy Ngo’s trial against Portland activists begins: ‘This is Twitter come to real life’

A conservative writer who was repeatedly beaten while covering Portland protests is betting that a jury will hold his ideological opponents accountable for the attacks as his civil trial opened Tuesday.

Author and editor Andy Ngo’s lawsuit has dramatically changed in scope since he first filed it three years ago — now focusing on a 2019 altercation at a gym and the later unmasking and attack on Ngo after he appeared in disguise at a downtown demonstration in 2021.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2023/08/right-wing-writer-andy-ngos-lawsuit-against-portland-activists-begins.html

The dishonest media at it again.  "Right-wing writer."  "Conservative writer."   ::)

Not surprised by the outcome.  Oregon is full of fascists who let those zealots nearly burn a federal courthouse down. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 07:17:27 PM »
The dishonest media at it again.  "Right-wing writer."  "Conservative writer."   ::)

Not surprised by the outcome.  Oregon is full of fascists who let those zealots nearly burn a federal courthouse down.

How would you describe Andy Ngo?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 07:24:20 PM »
This effects us how? Posting more irrelevant shit doesn’t help your Marxist cause

It probably doesn't affect you because you likely have no idea who he is, being as how you are lost in your own head. Other folks here have discussed him and linked to his social media. It isn't much of a leap to think they'd be interested in what is going on with him.

FYI, Since I have no Marxist cause, I wasn't looking to help it.

I am beginning to think some folks here are right on when they say you are dumb as a stump. You are for sure as thick headed and dense as a stump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2023, 07:31:15 PM »

He's a journalist and investigative reporter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 08:59:37 PM »
It probably doesn't affect you because you likely have no idea who he is, being as how you are lost in your own head. Other folks here have discussed him and linked to his social media. It isn't much of a leap to think they'd be interested in what is going on with him.

FYI, Since I have no Marxist cause, I wasn't looking to help it.

I am beginning to think some folks here are right on when they say you are dumb as a stump. You are for sure as thick headed and dense as a stump.

Chances are I know of him more than you since you don’t keep up with shit. And you say you have no Marxist or communist cause means you’re full of crap since you fully support Biden’s DOJ and Jack Smith going after Trump like Stalin did to the opposition. So don’t give me that crap unless you’re completely oblivious to history

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2023, 08:41:02 AM »

Eight  days ago

That fucking taxi had no case from the beginning.  You cannot just sue people without having proof that they attacked you.  That quarter jockey also provoked that mob and walked right into him.   Best thing for this simpson to do is to stay out of trouble and avoid hitting those hornet nests
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2023, 09:46:22 AM »

Unlike any MSM pundit, Ngo is a real journalist

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2023, 09:48:07 AM »
Oregon is full of retarded caulk-sukkers...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2023, 03:37:23 PM »
Chances are I know of him more than you since you don’t keep up with shit. And you say you have no Marxist or communist cause means you’re full of crap since you fully support Biden’s DOJ and Jack Smith going after Trump like Stalin did to the opposition. So don’t give me that crap unless you’re completely oblivious to history

And you'd sure know crap when you see it because it is what fuels your delusionally warped mind.

BTW, I posted about Andy Ngo losing the lawsuit because I knew you'd be interested. In fact, you undoubtedly heard about it from me first because it had only just come out on the Oregon Live digital newspaper, which I am guessing you don't read. I did you a favor... you are welcome.  You should be thanking me. But instead of doing that you turn it around and use it as basis for another of your ridiculous Marxist and Communist rants. I think you are a ‘Stupidist’ meaning one of the stupidest people I have ever known.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2023, 04:14:34 PM »
And you'd sure know crap when you see it because it is what fuels your delusionally warped mind.

BTW, I posted about Andy Ngo losing the lawsuit because I knew you'd be interested. In fact, you undoubtedly heard about it from me first because it had only just come out on the Oregon Live digital newspaper, which I am guessing you don't read. I did you a favor... you are welcome.  You should be thanking me. But instead of doing that you turn it around and use it as basis for another of your ridiculous Marxist and Communist rants. I think you are a ‘Stupidist’ meaning one of the stupidest people I have ever known.

And that being said, I couldn’t care less. It’s irrelevant

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2023, 04:54:31 PM »

That fucking taxi had no case from the beginning.  You cannot just sue people without having proof that they attacked you.  That quarter jockey also provoked that mob and walked right into him.   Best thing for this simpson to do is to stay out of trouble and avoid hitting those hornet nests

Have you been following him?  They literally tried to murder him.  His life is constantly in danger for reporting the truth about ANTIFA.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2023, 11:51:01 AM »
Have you been following him?  They literally tried to murder him.  His life is constantly in danger for reporting the truth about ANTIFA.

Thats right, they tried to kill him.  There's one thing reporting and another thing to provoke them.  He talks a lot of shit about them and then goes up to them and ask questions....bad idea.

Judge did not have any sympathy for him with his action.  Outcome was already there, he wasted his time and money
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2023, 12:05:49 PM »

Thats right, they tried to kill him.  There's one thing reporting and another thing to provoke them.  He talks a lot of shit about them and then goes up to them and ask questions....bad idea.

Judge did not have any sympathy for him with his action.  Outcome was already there, he wasted his time and money

All he does is report the truth about them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2023, 06:30:38 PM »
This was brought up today on one of the pundit shows so I thought I would do a little investigating. You have to subscribe to the link that Prime provided so I don’t if his article included this…also, Ngo was attacked with cement filled cups..

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1689096840606605313?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1689097585699528704?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2023, 08:05:32 PM »
This was brought up today on one of the pundit shows so I thought I would do a little investigating. You have to subscribe to the link that Prime provided so I don’t if his article included this…also, Ngo was attacked with cement filled cups..

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1689096840606605313?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1689097585699528704?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Bunch of violent, marxist psychos.  Another wing of the Democrat party.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2023, 12:04:55 PM »
All he does is report the truth about them.

He's doing it right in their faces and confronting them with insults.  He earned that high five
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »

He's doing it right in their faces and confronting them with insults.  He earned that high five

That's not true.  He is covering them and exposing the truth about those domestic terrorists. 

But let's assume what you say is true and he is insulting them.  That doesn't justify trying to murder him.  Absurd.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2023, 07:16:40 AM »
That's not true.  He is covering them and exposing the truth about those domestic terrorists. 

But let's assume what you say is true and he is insulting them.  That doesn't justify trying to murder him.  Absurd.

I wasn't saying it justifies it, you shouldn't assault anyone.   But you can't just pick two random people out of a crowd and say that they whipped your ass without any proof or evidence just because they are members of antifa.   

Andy made money from the whole thing with his crappy book and etc.   He just needs to stay in his own weight class if he wants to walk up to a person or group and directly talk shit to them
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2023, 01:42:31 PM »

This is a photo of Andy Ngo covered in a milkshake which was thrown at him. Maybe it looks like cement to some folks, but it isn't.

A right-wing meme was born the weekend after Portland police said they’d been informed that Antifa protesters had pelted far-right demonstrators with cement milkshakes. Conservative internet trolls, including Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec and writer Ian Miles Cheong, pounced, tweeting that left-wingers were pelting people with cement drinks. Their followers ran with it, posting photos of concrete burns suffered by the demonstrators.

Except that none of it was true. There’s no evidence that the milkshakes contained cement. The photos were fake. And the police got it all wrong, and in the process birthed a right-wing internet movement based on a falsehood.

Here’s what actually happened: The Proud Boys, a neo-fascist group, held a rally in Portland. Protesters aligned with Antifa, the anti-fascist movement, showed up, and some of them sold vegan milkshakes to other protesters. Throwing milkshakes, or “milkshaking,” has become a left-wing protest tactic, aimed at embarrassing the far right, and some of the protesters proceeded to pelt Proud Boy demonstrators with their drinks, according to reports.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2023, 09:19:04 PM »

This is a photo of Andy Ngo covered in a milkshake which was thrown at him. Maybe it looks like cement to some folks, but it isn't.

A right-wing meme was born the weekend after Portland police said they’d been informed that Antifa protesters had pelted far-right demonstrators with cement milkshakes. Conservative internet trolls, including Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec and writer Ian Miles Cheong, pounced, tweeting that left-wingers were pelting people with cement drinks. Their followers ran with it, posting photos of concrete burns suffered by the demonstrators.

Except that none of it was true. There’s no evidence that the milkshakes contained cement. The photos were fake. And the police got it all wrong, and in the process birthed a right-wing internet movement based on a falsehood.

Here’s what actually happened: The Proud Boys, a neo-fascist group, held a rally in Portland. Protesters aligned with Antifa, the anti-fascist movement, showed up, and some of them sold vegan milkshakes to other protesters. Throwing milkshakes, or “milkshaking,” has become a left-wing protest tactic, aimed at embarrassing the far right, and some of the protesters proceeded to pelt Proud Boy demonstrators with their drinks, according to reports.

Why doesn’t it surprise me that you would actually side with a propaganda rag that defends Antifa. I’m actually praying for the day they come back to HB so we can pound the shit out them like we did before.

Hey genius, do you actually think that left wing rag is lying or maybe that not all of the cups thrown at him was a “milkshake”?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2023, 12:37:29 PM »

I wasn't saying it justifies it, you shouldn't assault anyone.   But you can't just pick two random people out of a crowd and say that they whipped your ass without any proof or evidence just because they are members of antifa.   

Andy made money from the whole thing with his crappy book and etc.   He just needs to stay in his own weight class if he wants to walk up to a person or group and directly talk shit to them

Crappy book?  Have you read Umasked?  I have. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2023, 12:41:20 PM »

This is plagiarized from a left-wing rag opinion piece.

How a Dubious Claim of Cement Milkshakes in Portland Became a Right-Wing Meme
The police claimed that left-wing protesters were hurling cement drinks. There’s no evidence to back that up.
JULY 2, 2019
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/how-a-dubious-claim-of-cement-milkshakes-in-portland-became-a-right-wing-meme/

But yeah, maybe Andy Ngo conspired with the hospital and his doctors to fake a serious brain injury.