Author Topic: UFC TUF antics  (Read 649 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
UFC TUF antics
« on: December 16, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
So I have been reading a ton about how everyone is sick of the antics on TUF. How they think that it is showing the sport in a bad light and if they don't act fast then there will be consequences.. What do you fellas think? I mean I thought the semen sushi was hell of funny. I mean you are putting a group of dudes in a house who are full of testosterone, with nothing but each other, alcohol, and a swimming pool.

I look at the shit that they pull and it reminds me of football camp from back in high school. I mean this is a bunch of jocks fucking with each other. It makes me wonder if the ones that are bitching are the guys who never played sports, but got into MMA as a journalist... I do think that they act like a bunch of idiots and I do wish that  they would focus more on the whole fighting aspect, but they have made the show better by making you fight your way into the house. I just don't get what the big deal is about dudes being meathead dudes. Granted if that shit happened to me I would be pissed, but since it's  not I do have an occasion laugh at their bonehead antics.