Author Topic: It's Time to Wake Up!!..  (Read 2859 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
It's Time to Wake Up!!..
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:27:57 AM »
 :o ;D :P

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: It's Time to Wake Up!!..
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:37:53 AM »
One thing I will never understand about this kind of immigration is that they, in the first place, immigrate to get away from the shit holes their original homes are. Then, as soon as they get to "their" new country, they make everything possible to transform their current home into something exactly the shit hole they came originally from. I mean, WTF.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 04:43:29 AM »
islamic trash....

why we are letting these people in the western civilized world is beyond me.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
islamic trash....

why we are letting these people in the western civilized world is beyond me.

but dont forget that your civilized world got its civilization from the ancestors of "these ppl"!!..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 05:56:10 AM »
their goal is to replace whiteys by outnumbering em, and hunt em down the streets everyday until they leave or convert to islam. There s no real "choice" for the white people of low and middle social classes in europe. They ll be assimilated by force.

The goal of muslims is to take over europe and benefit from everything the white man has built there, but...without the white man.

It's a parasitic strategy. It's working like a cancer, eating the countries from the inside and using its politics and the strategy of victimization to take over after some decades. The steps are always the same; outnumber, place yourself in politics with the help of oportunistic white politicians, asking for more rights as they grow numerous, become more and more violent, take over politically.

The process cannot be stopped it's too late. White europeans can only move to north america or australia. Europe and the UK are doomed and got sold by their cynical politicians who dont care, they re not concerned about what is going on in the lower social classes because they are too rich. Schools welfare systems will crumble and white people will be forced to assimilate to the invader.

This is how it will happen in europe. Will it happen in north america?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 06:04:50 AM »
their goal is to replace whiteys by outnumbering em, and hunt em down the streets everyday until they leave or convert to islam. There s no real "choice" for the white people of low and middle social classes in europe. They ll be assimilated by force.

The goal of muslims is to take over europe and benefit from everything the white man has built there, but...without the white man.

It's a parasitic strategy. It's working like a cancer, eating the countries from the inside and using its politics and the strategy of victimization to take over after some decades. The steps are always the same; outnumber, place yourself in politics with the help of oportunistic white politicians, asking for more rights as they grow numerous, become more and more violent, take over politically.

The process cannot be stopped it's too late. White europeans can only move to north america or australia. Europe and the UK are doomed and got sold by their cynical politicians who dont care, they re not concerned about what is going on in the lower social classes because they are too rich. Schools welfare systems will crumble and white people will be forced to assimilate to the invader.

This is how it will happen in europe. Will it happen in north america?

qft

well said. Europe is pretty much fucked already.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 06:18:51 AM »
we need good christian organizations like the KKK to help us out  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 06:39:49 AM »
we need good christian organizations like the KKK to help us out  :D
;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 06:45:55 AM »
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 08:04:03 AM »

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 08:06:57 AM »
One thing I will never understand about this kind of immigration is that they, in the first place, immigrate to get away from the shit holes their original homes are. Then, as soon as they get to "their" new country, they make everything possible to transform their current home into something exactly the shit hole they came originally from. I mean, WTF.

Amen, i've thought that often myself, best post of the year (so far :D). I guess the answer is that they want all the good that we have built and "they" approve and everything else they replace or try to with their own shit... (And it truly is shit).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

w8m8

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »

May be free government money and equal opportunity housing is better than a mud hut and sand dollars :)