Author Topic: Markus Rühl, still wider than Phil Heath  (Read 1637 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Markus Rühl, still wider than Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2024, 04:25:05 AM »
bhank on the verge of tears contemplating his life choices that have led him to standing on a stage in a thong comparing his body to other men.

Not really, I was on stage for about 5 minutes. I didn't make any comparisons the 5 IFBB judges did that. I am happy I was able to come back and do this at 46 years old. Eventually I will find a contest that is closer, and I will be fully healthy and properly hit my peak. But in the meantime, I got the win mission accomplished.

Now that I know I can win with a torn pec and 2 bum knees I am more motivated than ever it's only going to get better. First step I am flying out to California this next weekend to see the Dr about the pec. It is not just cosmetic I don't want another tear which is what chronic tears do they reoccur.

I am then in for a long rehab but hopefully by next Summer/Fall I will be ready to go again if not spring.

Again I have told you guys many times I am planning to get a functional trainer full rack with lat pull down low row. I believe that is exactly what I need to rehab the pec and work on my legs and back.

So yeah I will get better year by year (fixed hernia this last year went from 2nd to 1st at the cup) and you will still be a fat slob who can't even bench 275lbs.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2024, 04:42:44 AM »
Not really, I was on stage for about 5 minutes. I didn't make any comparisons the 5 IFBB judges did that. I am happy I was able to come back and do this at 46 years old. Eventually I will find a contest that is closer, and I will be fully healthy and properly hit my peak. But in the meantime, I got the win mission accomplished.

Now that I know I can win with a torn pec and 2 bum knees I am more motivated than ever it's only going to get better. First step I am flying out to California this next weekend to see the Dr about the pec. It is not just cosmetic I don't want another tear which is what chronic tears do they reoccur.

I am then in for a long rehab but hopefully by next Summer/Fall I will be ready to go again if not spring.

Again I have told you guys many times I am planning to get a functional trainer full rack with lat pull down low row. I believe that is exactly what I need to rehab the pec and work on my legs and back.

So yeah I will get better year by year (fixed hernia this last year went from 2nd to 1st at the cup) and you will still be a fat slob who can't even bench 275lbs.

Your body is literally telling you to slow down yet you want to push it even more. For what?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2024, 05:27:07 AM »
Your body is literally telling you to slow down yet you want to push it even more. For what?

all talk and wont do shit.. high as a kite hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2024, 05:46:48 AM »

I have a Chronic pec tear. I first tore it at 25 years old. I then tore it again at 40 and 43. The thing with Chronic pec tears is they keep happening. I do not wish to tear it again and have the tendon come off the bone. There are 3 options the way I see it.

1. Never bench press again give up weightlifting and just let it slowly atrophy and weaken.

2. Get it fixed. Do rehab and continue to weightlift which I enjoy doing.

3. Continue to train without getting it fixed until it tears again

I am worth Option 2. I am worth fixing.

I get what you are saying though because that is what happens to everyone eventually, they decide they are not worth it why bother just accept they are old they are married have kids . Why train why practice self care for what and give up. I had given up. I had accepted my torn pec. I had even accepted lack of mobility in my knees my herniated disc etc etc. It was ok I was old I wasn't trying to compete I was not on a sport team. But wait a minute why do you have to be young to be worth fixing? It's the same mentality with training people just decide they are too old what is the point why bother and give up. Fuck that I am not giving up on life and neither should anyone else. Just because you can still perform your everyday activities doesn't mean you are good to go that should not be the bar you should always want to be your best.

Am I going to be Ronnie if I get my pec fixed? Fuck no but I can be a better me. I mean chances are the Dr can't help anyway but what if he can? Why wouldn't I get it fixed?

My wife says just age gracefully. You know who ages gracefully? People who put work into their self care. You know who ages like sour milk people who give up. Why eat right? Why train? Why brush your teeth? Why get out of bed in the morning? For What?

Don't ever think self care is not worth it. Don't ever ask yourself why bother. You are worth it. If you are 85 years old and have crooked teeth get braces why is it ever too late to improve? You are worth it. I am worth it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2024, 05:48:31 AM »
I have a Chronic pec tear. I first tore it at 25 years old. I then tore it again at 40 and 43. The thing with Chronic pec tears is they keep happening. I do not wish to tear it again and have the tendon come off the bone. There are 3 options the way I see it.

1. Never bench press again give up weightlifting and just let it slowly atrophy and weaken.

2. Get it fixed. Do rehab and continue to weightlift which I enjoy doing.

3. Continue to train without getting it fixed until it tears again

I am worth Option 2. I am worth fixing.

I get what you are saying though because that is what happens to everyone eventually, they decide they are not worth it why bother just accept they are old they are married have kids . Why train why practice self care for what and give up. I had given up. I had accepted my torn pec. I had even accepted lack of mobility in my knees my herniated disc etc etc. It was ok I was old I wasn't trying to compete I was not on a sport team. But wait a minute why do you have to be young to be worth fixing? It's the same mentality with training people just decide they are too old what is the point why bother and give up. Fuck that I am not giving up on life and neither should anyone else. Just because you can still perform your everyday activities doesn't mean you are good to go that should not be the bar you should always want to be your best.

Am I going to be Ronnie if I get my pec fixed? Fuck no but I can be a better me. I mean chances are the Dr can't help anyway but what if he can? Why wouldn't I get it fixed?

My wife says just age gracefully. You know who ages gracefully? People who put work into their self care. You know who ages like sour milk people who give up. Why eat right? Why train? Why brush your teeth? Why get out of bed in the morning? For What?

Don't ever think self care is not worth it. Don't ever ask yourself why bother. You are worth it. If you are 85 years old and have crooked teeth get braces why is it ever too late to improve? You are worth it. I am worth it.

Sounds more like a case of "Chronic Repetitive Stupidity" or CRS. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2024, 08:24:18 AM »

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2024, 09:29:57 AM »
Dorian Cutler was also big in to Ruhl do you know him by any chance?
Dorian has always been a hater who only cares about himself. Now he is married to a brazilian male order bride because his status has fallen below the UK average

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2024, 09:33:04 AM »
I detect a double chin on Ruhl just like Bhanky.

I suspect Ruhl has double organs too
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2024, 09:33:56 AM »

Meh - wouldn't have taken the Charlotte Cup
T