Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Dallas McCarver sitting out Mr Olympia  (Read 17432 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Dallas McCarver sitting out Mr Olympia
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2017, 04:31:07 AM »
I do see the difference.  One is gossip, one is gossip with "exaggeration," as you call it.  Your original post only mentions men who "gossip like little bitches".  Are you perhaps suggesting manly men like you stick to garden variety gossip, while "exaggerated gossip" is strictly the domain of us "little bitches"?  If so, please excuse my misunderstanding.

By the way, how would you characterize someone who engages in endless, petty arguments on a message board with five different people at any given time?  Seems pretty masculine to me, no?

???

You realize it's just a few of you clowns who follow me post to post trolling me, right? You see me following your punk ass or anybody else? You dont threaten me, but something about me must threaten you losers. Hell, some of your kind even make threads about me. Fucking pathetic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2017, 04:35:13 AM »
You realize it's just a few of you clowns who follow me post to post trolling me, right? You see me following your punk ass or anybody else? You dont threaten me, but something about me must threaten you losers. Hell, some of your kind even make threads about me. Fucking pathetic.

hahahaha  he still thinks we think hes tough... ::)
People make threads because you are a dumb jerk that keeps taking them seriously, how many times do I have to tell you Im just trolling you?

Beat it Caitlyn fitness.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2017, 10:16:02 AM »
hahahaha  he still thinks we think hes tough... ::)
People make threads because you are a dumb jerk that keeps taking them seriously, how many times do I have to tell you Im just trolling you?

Beat it Caitlyn fitness.

Where do get "tough" out of that?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »
You realize it's just a few of you clowns who follow me post to post trolling me, right? You see me following your punk ass or anybody else?

You post a lot.  I read lots of threads.  No 'following' required.  Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm guessing it's the same story with most of us 'punk bitches'.

So what's more pathetic, poking fun at an easy target or trying to get the last word in with every 'punk bitch' who crosses your path?

I'll admit, you've got me stumped here.  ::)

Now remind me how feminine eye-rolling emotes are, I forgot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2017, 10:18:08 AM »
Where do get "tough" out of that?
you think people are threatened by you, seriously, cant you interpret that yourself?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
If I were to finance a meet up.... would u phaggots actually fight?

if not, kindly stfu. dont u dudes have actual shit to do?

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2017, 10:22:14 AM »
If I were to finance a meet up.... would u phaggots actually fight?

if not, kindly stfu. dont u dudes have actual shit to do?

No, i wouldn't fight him, Im an adult.

If however he turned up and threatened me in any way I would hand his ass to him on a platter.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2017, 10:22:40 AM »
Has Dialysis' McKidneys failed yet or what?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2017, 10:25:57 AM »

no, you're not.... as evidenced by ur behavior on this forum. if not a fight... then what in the fuk r u guys going on about?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2017, 10:35:40 AM »

If however he turned up and threatened me in any way I would hand his ass to him on a platter.

I find it funny that when I say "meet me", people like you the first thing that comes to mind is you think we're going to fist fight. Lol

People like you are like knats or houseflies. On Staffing irritating annoying little past is gone, you don't sit and think about them or tell your neighbors about them

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2017, 10:39:58 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2017, 10:47:34 AM »

I find it funny that when I say "meet me", people like you the first thing that comes to mind is you think we're going to fist fight. Lol

People like you are like knats or houseflies. On Staffing irritating annoying little past is gone, you don't sit and think about them or tell your neighbors about them

are you suggesting we meet for dinner and maybe a club afterwards?

It certainly doesnt come across that way, if you are then could you wear a little back number...

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »
no, you're not.... as evidenced by ur behavior on this forum. if not a fight... then what in the fuk r u guys going on about?

hahahaha  do you really think Im anything like I am on this forum in real life?

Jeez its an online persona, its just a fuck about, a distraction from reality...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2017, 10:56:36 AM »

Jeez its an online persona, its just a fuck about, a distraction from reality...
Dude,I`ll tell ya`,I`m very disillusioned with pro-bodybuilding to the point where I could care less about it anymore.

I`d rather watch your upcoming comp than the Blowlympia.  :(

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2017, 10:59:52 AM »

Is your reality that bad?