Author Topic: Walk in your bedroom, see this, what do you do?  (Read 14335 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Walk in your bedroom, see this, what do you do?
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2013, 07:06:07 AM »
No wait, let me do it for you.

It took me 1 sec of googling and the first link that appeares just proved me right.

Study after study shows that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, but much more straightforward.

1. Men think more about sex.

The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day, reports Laumann. Only about one-quarter of women say they think about it that frequently. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.

Source: http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare

Now fuck off you ignorant scum of a certified pedophile! >:(

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2013, 07:06:53 AM »
Oh really? Show me a scientific link/source that justifies what you just said. If you can do that, then I`ll shut up. Untill then just keep your fucking mouth shut, because all your really doing, is talking out of your own ass. I for one, have actually read about this stuff and I KNOW my stuff - so go ahead if you will and prove me wrong. ;) I got aaaaaaaaall day.

Btw, I dont feel like a virgin after getting pussy all weekend... You might wanna take that statement back... :-\

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
man it was wild, other guys started to circle around us trying to get a piece of the action. Dudes were like "dont be so egoist, share with us", I had to take my shirt off and start hitting most musculars while shouting "BACK OFF BACK OFF". And then even some other chicks starting hitting in my girls, it was when I realized it was time to go. We went to a motel and only the older one wanted to ride my cock.

The youngest one works as a professional model nowadays and she is somewhat famous. I see her very often in some mags. Makes me very proud.

Cool story bro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2013, 07:09:58 AM »
man it was wild, other guys started to circle around us trying to get a piece of the action. Dudes were like "dont be so egoist, share with us", I had to take my shirt off and start hitting most musculars while shouting "BACK OFF BACK OFF". And then even some other chicks starting hitting in my girls, it was when I realized it was time to go. We went to a motel and only the older one wanted to ride my cock.

The youngest one works as a professional model nowadays and she is somewhat famous. I see her very often in some mags. Makes me very proud.

great made up story
T

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2013, 07:12:14 AM »

You know your OWNED when you cant back your shit up... ;) Whats that Bam-bam? A loss of Words are we? Got nothing to say other than showing me a pathetic cartoon gif? You actually are trying to mock the fact that I have knowledge in contrast to your stupidity? Hahaha, omg you are fucking waste of breath and air! ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:02 AM »
You know your OWNED when you cant back your shit up... ;) Whats that Bam-bam? A loss of Words are we? Got nothing to say other than showing me a pathetic cartoon gif? You actually are trying to mock the fact that I have knowledge in contrast to your stupidity? Hahaha, omg you are fucking waste of breath and air! ;D

virgin

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:31 AM »

bam bam is currently banging multiple hot chicks

he will post a reply when he is finished
T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2013, 07:15:04 AM »
bam bam is currently banging multiple hot chicks

he will post a reply when he is finished

Shit. I won't be able to hold my breathe 'til wednesday.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »
its funny I tell some stories kinda of normal to any heatlhy middle class guy and his 20s and some of you freak out as if it were such of a big deal.

guess what, all those hot chicks that you droll over internet pics are having sex multiple times per week, if not per day. And they fuck beautiful dudes, ugly dudes, rich dudes, poor dudes. its just routine for them, stop putting the pussy on the proberbial pedestial.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2013, 07:19:05 AM »
virgin

Loser/filth/pedo/idiot/c-unt/scum/moron/wannabe/douchebag/trash/coward/asshole etc.

It was nice owning you, bam. We should do this again sometime. Anytime. ;)

And I fuck a different bitch every week unlike you and your made up stories. ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2013, 07:19:24 AM »
I would offer my nineteen year old cousin to such an alpha male as Bam Bam

However, I think he would find her far too old...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2013, 07:19:31 AM »
Loser/filth/pedo/idiot/c-unt/scum/moron/wannabe/douchebag/trash/coward/asshole etc.

It was nice owning you, bam. We should do this again sometime. Anytime. ;)

And I fuck a different bitch every week unlike you and your made up stories. ::)

ok virgin

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2013, 07:45:14 AM »
its funny I tell some stories kinda of normal to any heatlhy middle class guy and his 20s and some of you freak out as if it were such of a big deal.

guess what, all those hot chicks that you droll over internet pics are having sex multiple times per week, if not per day. And they fuck beautiful dudes, ugly dudes, rich dudes, poor dudes. its just routine for them, stop putting the pussy on the proberbial pedestial.

its a fact that people like you that have to boast about their sex lives on the internetz

aint getting any
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2013, 07:47:26 AM »
I would offer my nineteen year old cousin to such an alpha male as Bam Bam

However, I think he would find her far too old...

Any pics bro?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2013, 07:50:24 AM »
its a fact that people like you that have to boast about their sex lives on the internetz

aint getting any

just sharing some stories with my getbig bros, Im sure Im not the only one here getting some tang every now and then. so, nothing special here.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2013, 07:55:24 AM »

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2013, 12:22:19 PM »
I pull my weapon and point it at the assailants asking why their white asses are in my home. I promptly zip-tie them to something sodomize them and call the police and wait.

Fixed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »

ugly ass slope hiding in the kitchen

the rest aren't much to brag about

they look easy, but that's about it