Author Topic: Brady a dad  (Read 3005 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Brady a dad
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:44:30 PM »
February 18, 2007 -- BRIDGET Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady, whose bid to reach a fourth Super Bowl was cut short last month by another star QB, the Colts' Peyton Manning.

Brady busied himself in a courtroom Friday, drawing a standing-room-only crowd as he testified on behalf of his former mentor, current Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis, who is suing over a botched gastric-bypass surgery.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Brady a dad
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »
This guy has good taste in women and now BABY MOMMA.  ;D

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »
It's turning out to be quite an off-season for New England with the Belechik/Johnson/concussion story and now the Brady Baby.

body88

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »
It's turning out to be quite an off-season for New England with the Belechik/Johnson/concussion story and now the Brady Baby.

Well here in NE no one really cares. Brady and Bridget dated for three years. From what I understand she was three months pregnant and instead of choosing to abort, they decided to keep the child. Brady is a stand up guy, and will obviously take care of his child. Bridget is 35 and brady 29. They had been dating for three years, and frankly if the guy has a kid that is his descision. This is total tabloid junk. There are endless amounts of athletes with children or baby's with girlrfiends or women that are not there wives. The only reason anyone payes attention to this is because it is Tom Brady. People are trying to blow this up so bad. The guy dated this chick for three years and they are having a baby. Maybe she forgot to take her pill, maybe the condom broke , maybe she was that 1 percent that gets pregnant while using birth control, maybe they wanted to have a baby then decided they where better off splitting up, Maybe they decided they did not want to be together anymore , but bridget did not know she was pregnant, maybe Brady had no clue until Bridget told him long after she knew. Some even alleged that Bridget entrapped him with the pregnancy. Either way this story is stupid as hell. Brady is rich, and has proven time and time again he is a good person. The baby will have an amazing life. His mother is rich and succesfull to. People wish that this was some coed skank, he cheated on his gf with, and knocked up by accident. The facts are it was his gf of three years and he is 30 years old. No one knows wtf they are talking about since neither Bridget or Brady have said shat, other then they are having a baby, and Tom is the pops. Which is no big deal anyway. The guy dated her for 3 years, so what if they have a baby and are not married. This is 2007, and they are both very succcesful, edjucated affluent people.Brady has always been hailed as a family oriented guy, I would bet he is exited to have a child of his own.  He is very close with his father. Btw, that rant was not directed at you rambo,

Johnson had a newsworthy story. I bet you guys never heard about when he beat the shit out of his wife last year!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 09:01:16 PM »
another athlete having a kid out of wedlock ::)

atleast he's white for once :D

E
E

body88

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 10:10:08 PM »
another athlete having a kid out of wedlock ::)

atleast he's white for once :D

E

Don't forget Leinart. As for Brady, he was with this gal for 3 years. I would assume a couple dating for three years, would have a sexual relationship, even if they where not married.  I heard the lions have already began to plan for there 2028 first round selection of Brady jr ;) Bridget is going to be quite the milf!

Brady 'excited' about becoming a fatherAssociated Press

NEW YORK -- Tom Brady is happy about becoming a father.

"Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy, and want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy," Brady's agent, Don Yee, told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

It was the first comment from Brady's camp since it was disclosed that actress Bridget Moynahan, the former girlfriend of New England's three-time Super Bowl winning quarterback, is three months' pregnant. Her publicist, Christina Papadopoulous, disclosed the pregnancy Monday and said Brady is the father.

"Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time," the statement said. "No further comments will be made."

News of the pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post on Sunday. The Post quoted Papadopoulos as saying the actress was feeling "healthy and excited."

Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, split up late last year after a three-year relationship. Brady, a two-time Super Bowl MVP, has since been seen with lingerie model Gisele Bundchen, and media outlets have reported the two are dating.

Moynahan has appeared in films such as "Coyote Ugly," "I, Robot'' and the ABC television series "Six Degrees."

Brady was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2002.

Copyright

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 09:47:08 AM »
yeah two "golden boys" in leinart and brady having kids out of wedlock

I could now see all the low class morons that don't understand the concept of birth control now saying "if leinart and brady did it it's ok" ::)

E
E

body88

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 10:10:45 AM »
yeah two "golden boys" in leinart and brady having kids out of wedlock

I could now see all the low class morons that don't understand the concept of birth control now saying "if leinart and brady did it it's ok" ::)

E

How do you know that whatever form of birth control Brady and Bridget where using did not fail?  Obviously that is what happened. I find it admirable they decided to have the child instead of abort it. They are both extremely successful, smart  affluent people. If they want to have a child they cannot? This isn't 1930. If this was some coed skank, he met on vacation you would have a point. But, this is a girlfriend of three years and the guy is 30 years old. As long as he is a good father to the kid whats the big deal? Brady has always been a great person. People who are taking shots at hi character, are doing so because they need something to pick at. Although his track record makes what they say irrelevant and untrue. The dude is a stand up guy. Brady is a class act, proven time and time again. They where having sex for three years, obviously there was failure of some type of contraceptive. If they broke up before he knew she was pregnant obviously that is just a stroke of bad luck. Since she is three months pregnant, and he just found out ( 2 months after they broke up). I mean, you know all about guys riding without a helmet (j/k) Lets not get into role models , since you are a steelers fan and all!!!  Kiddddingggg  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 08:38:51 PM »
meltdown ;)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 02:05:28 AM »
ahhahahahhahh brady is the new wilt the stilt

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 10:32:26 AM »

Well here in NE no one really cares. Brady and Bridget dated for three years. From what I understand she was three months pregnant and instead of choosing to abort, they decided to keep the child. Brady is a stand up guy, and will obviously take care of his child. Bridget is 35 and brady 29. They had been dating for three years, and frankly if the guy has a kid that is his descision. This is total tabloid junk. There are endless amounts of athletes with children or baby's with girlrfiends or women that are not there wives. The only reason anyone payes attention to this is because it is Tom Brady. People are trying to blow this up so bad. The guy dated this chick for three years and they are having a baby. Maybe she forgot to take her pill, maybe the condom broke , maybe she was that 1 percent that gets pregnant while using birth control, maybe they wanted to have a baby then decided they where better off splitting up, Maybe they decided they did not want to be together anymore , but bridget did not know she was pregnant, maybe Brady had no clue until Bridget told him long after she knew. Some even alleged that Bridget entrapped him with the pregnancy. Either way this story is stupid as hell. Brady is rich, and has proven time and time again he is a good person. The baby will have an amazing life. His mother is rich and succesfull to. People wish that this was some coed skank, he cheated on his gf with, and knocked up by accident. The facts are it was his gf of three years and he is 30 years old. No one knows wtf they are talking about since neither Bridget or Brady have said shat, other then they are having a baby, and Tom is the pops. Which is no big deal anyway. The guy dated her for 3 years, so what if they have a baby and are not married. This is 2007, and they are both very succcesful, edjucated affluent people.Brady has always been hailed as a family oriented guy, I would bet he is exited to have a child of his own.  He is very close with his father. Btw, that rant was not directed at you rambo,

Johnson had a newsworthy story. I bet you guys never heard about when he beat the shit out of his wife last year!

Is this Tom Brady or a Brady publicist? jeez.....
footloose and fancy free

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »

Is this Tom Brady or a Brady publicist? jeez.....

Exactly. This guy couldn't be more attached to Brady's nutsack. I'd bet he's jealous that she's carrying Brady's kid and he isn't.  ::)

body88

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 03:25:22 PM »
Exactly. This guy couldn't be more attached to Brady's nutsack. I'd bet he's jealous that she's carrying Brady's kid and he isn't.  ::)

Funny, coming from a guy who runs to defend the "squad" when someone makes a comment about ANY of the members. At least I pick a sports figure, not a internet gang ::) I was informing those who may not know all the facts of the situation. I think someone just insulted someone in the squad!!!!! Look in the sky, its the tiny tit signal !!! Quick, to the main board squad man!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »
Funny, coming from a guy who runs to defend the "squad" when someone makes a comment about ANY of the members. At least I pick a sports figure, not a internet gang ::) I was informing those who may not know all the facts of the situation. I think someone just insulted someone in the squad!!!!! Look in the sky, its the tiny tit signal !!! Quick, to the main board squad man!!!!!!

hahaha, but to me it's all a joke. You would probably sleep with Brady if you were given the chance. That or force your wife to sleep with him so she could tell you all about it.

body88

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 03:43:34 PM »
hahaha, but to me it's all a joke. You would probably sleep with Brady if you were given the chance. That or force your wife to sleep with him so she could tell you all about it.

You have it all figured out bfury!!!!!! You know it all boss!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »

You have it all figured out bfury!!!!!! You know it all boss!!!

Chill out there chuckles, just some good Ol' fashioned ball breaking seeing as I haven't been posting on here much recently.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
Tom Brady had always been a stand up guy, i met him at a Michigan game when he beat out Drew Henson to be the starter at Michigan. So he has three rings and two super bowl mvp's and he is the face for the New England Patriots, i mean c'mon how many pro athletes have kids out of wedlock not to mention  Matt Leinhart.
D

body88

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 07:12:05 PM »
Tom Brady had always been a stand up guy, i met him at a Michigan game when he beat out Drew Henson to be the starter at Michigan. So he has three rings and two super bowl mvp's and he is the face for the New England Patriots, i mean c'mon how many pro athletes have kids out of wedlock not to mention  Matt Leinhart.

I agree. Not only that, Brady was dating this chick for three years. I find it a little odd Bridget waited three months to tell him she was pregnant. They had already Broken up. Maybe she did not know she was prego. No one knows the real story. Brady and Bridget are both extremely successful. Brady has also proven he is a great person,who is extremely close with his family. The only people bitching about this are old bastards who don't realize it is 2007. Or the people who hate Brady due to his  success. I cannot get over people making this out to be some random girl, or some one night thing with a crazed fan. The dude was dating this woman for three years, lol.

The haters do not give him props for maning up, and not aborting the baby. If Brady just found about this pregnany now, 2 months after the break up, you cannot blame that on him. I guess Brady is not allowed to have sex with a girlfriend of three years because he is a all pro qb. Birth control can fail, and when it does you have a kid. This is the gayest news story ever ::)