Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 454130 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #825 on: June 07, 2013, 08:12:35 PM »
I think Credit can also go to the New Mods and New Modding style.  A few months ago, this thread would have been moved and died in the ghost town that is the "Nutrition Board" where they are still arguing over the Anabolic Window and the benefits of 6 small meals a day and eating every 3 hours.

true lol,,

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #826 on: June 07, 2013, 09:53:17 PM »
Galinko and others who go with the more extreme diets, how do you cope at work? My job is sitting in front of a computer all day so i don't need a lot of energy but I need to be able to focus and concentrate for long periods and often on complex things. I find this is pretty hard to do when on low a low carb diet, my mind just goes "foggy". Any tips to avoid this? coffee only works for so long.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #827 on: June 08, 2013, 01:50:53 AM »
bingo. and i think thats why my appetite and cravings are non-existent. no carbs on my fasted/low cal days just protein and fats. this is important in my case as i am very carb sensitive as even a slight change in my sugar/gi  intake can trigger hypo. some guys might be able to do carbs on this instead of fat. im not one of them.

besides, i dont want carbs for fuel ;)

seriosuly tho dude we got to stop giving out this shit out like this. all the dildos who criticised us will use them and be like 'oh ya it does work'. let them get in shape with their 'diets' the hard way.

I seriously doubt you need to worry about the last part of your post!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #828 on: June 08, 2013, 02:38:44 AM »
I seriously doubt you need to worry about the last part of your post!

oh look. speaking of dildos.

still waiting for you to answer what exactly you meant by 'controlling your rebound after' there sparky, or have you grown tired of being made look the fool?

if you really wanted to stop looking stupid you'd just stop posting, but bozos like you seem to think the 'reply' button is actually a 'save face' button when all it's doing is making you look impossibly more retarded every time you post

carry on, dildo. thanks for coming out.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: June 08, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
oh look. speaking of dildos.

still waiting for you to answer what exactly you meant by 'controlling your rebound after' there sparky, or have you grown tired of being made look the fool?

if you really wanted to stop looking stupid you'd just stop posting, but bozos like you seem to think the 'reply' button is actually a 'save face' button when all it's doing is making you look impossibly more retarded every time you post

carry on, dildo. thanks for coming out.

are you saying the only rebounding bang peen is doing involves ugandan sailors?
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: June 08, 2013, 02:49:46 AM »
hey DILDO. explain this bit of stupidity please. hahahaha fuck your dumb  

LOL!!!  You take this shit way too seriously, my friend.  Listen, I totally agree with you about the guru bullshit.  It's not necessary and the only time i everr hired one, it was a complete waste of money....but I simply hate a diet where you are basically eating just protein.  It's not realistic and most people are going to fuck it up and get fatter than they were before when they come off it.  If it works for some people, then great....I personally have good results with a higher carb?lower fat diet and it's easy for me to control the rebound.  

rebound? what rebound? why do you rebound after a show? supercompensation of water and glycogen. because you've depleted water to the point where it now hoards it once it is reintroduced. why would you rebound on this diet? your not dropping water. where is this even coming from?  im trying to be civil here but jesus christ man.

rebound. what the fuck are you even talking about? why would you 'rebound' off this? if you eat 4k cals your not burning off your going to get fat period. whats this rebound bullshit? what does this have to do with anything?

why are you even posting in here? im being serious. it's be different if you were sharing advise or saying things that make sense but all you've done is twist what we are saying and talked utter nonsense.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: June 08, 2013, 02:53:28 AM »
are you saying the only rebounding bang peen is doing involves ugandan sailors?

haha bigmc are you inferring that our new resident dildo 'dragqueen' has rebounded more cock than Dennis Rodman has basketballs?
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: June 08, 2013, 02:56:38 AM »
haha bigmc are you inferring that our new resident dildo 'dragqueen' has rebounded more cock than Dennis Rodman has basketballs?

what im saying no one is that wanks teens boyfriend calls him trampoline buttocks
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: June 08, 2013, 03:03:01 AM »
what im saying no one is that wanks teens boyfriend calls him trampoline buttocks

are you saying that fagclean spends a lot of time stuffing the members of barnyard animals into his rectum?

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: June 08, 2013, 03:06:42 AM »
cause I'm saying it seems to me bagcream has had his ass pummelled more than an oklahoma trailer park during tornado season. that's all.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: June 08, 2013, 03:07:50 AM »
are you saying that fagclean spends a lot of time stuffing the members of barnyard animals into his rectum?

im saying is that bangs obscenes ass his so big it has its own ecological system
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #836 on: June 08, 2013, 03:29:48 AM »
low carb and no carbs isnt the same, but comeon, i did them both, whats this mean how do you cope with it?

how do you cope with no food while sleeping?

itjust happens.

noone said its easy,its only simple.

do you think on top of whats adviced,some 200gramms extra carbs would make that much a diference and help you?

its been discussed on this very page and the previous one how todeal with it.

hm, who merged this thread btw?can we atleast have the same thread title?galeniko nutritional strategy

btw, cswol, you morbidly obese fatso,you very quiet,did your finger become too fat to type on a keyboard?seen this?

;D

I already started a complaint thread on the questions/complaints board complaining that some fucktard mod thought it was a good idea to merge and fuck up a great thread.

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #837 on: June 08, 2013, 03:33:00 AM »
low carb and no carbs isnt the same, but comeon, i did them both, whats this mean how do you cope with it?

itjust happens.

do you think on top of whats adviced,some 200gramms extra carbs would make that much a diference and help you?

hm, who merged this thread btw?can we atleast have the same thread title?galeniko nutritional strategy

btw, cswol, you morbidly obese fatso,you very quiet,did your finger become too fat to type on a keyboard?seen this?

;D

No, that wasn't my question. I didn't ask how you cope with no carbs or low carbs, sticking to a low or no carb diet is easy, after a few days you have no appetite anyway and its very easy to stick to I don't know what the fuss is about to be honest. I asked how you can focus on intellectually demanding tasks when on very little carbs, it has nothing to do with will power or any of that nonsense. ECA helps to an extent, so does coffee, but not enough. What do you do for work?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: June 08, 2013, 03:36:22 AM »
No, that wasn't my question. I didn't ask how you cope with no carbs or low carbs, sticking to a low or no carb diet is easy, after a few days you have no appetite anyway and its very easy to stick to I don't know what the fuss is about to be honest. I asked how you can focus on intellectually demanding tasks when on very little carbs, it has nothing to do with will power or any of that nonsense. ECA helps to an extent, so does coffee, but not enough. What do you do for work?

he did answer your question you just didn't pay attention or it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.

if you want to get itno shape it isnt going to be easy. if it was easy everyone would look like galeniko. how many guys you see walking around like that every day? try none. if it was easy everyone would be peeled like that. but its not. theres going to be something in the cost/benefit analysis that isnt all benefit.  

were giving you the fastest most efficient way to get shredded here. we didnt say anything about fun, enjoyable or not needing to sacrifice something for it.

mental commitment to this is the first and most important step, if you cant commit to it mentally, or are worried about 'what if's' and not being prepared for that trade off then maybe another method would be more to your liking. why? cause your not ready mentally for this. all that matters is getting peeled. thats it. failure is not an option. you supply the mindset, the system supplies the results.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: June 08, 2013, 03:43:48 AM »
and everyone keeps wondering about 'energy'. energy? i dont know what to do with the energy i now have. i think part of the problem with conventional 1800-2400cal diets is that your not taking enough enough calories to supply your body with the energy it needs to perform its tasks, and too many calories for your body to fully tap into its fat reserves for fuel, so your constantly hungry, constantly lethargic.

notice how the further into that type of diet you go, the more lethargic you feel and the more resiliant to fat loss you become??? now re- read that first paragraph again and draw some parallels. basically the further into the prep you go you only exaggerate this imbalance. so you drop your cals further to stimulate fat loss. or up the cardio, and throw your body further out of a state of statis instead of working with your body and listening to it and letting it burn its fat off for you.

that is why those diets are not optimal! jesus people. open your eyes.

this is a theory of as to the 'why' of course and i cant whip up a peer reviewed study or double blind placebo test to validate it, but i dont need to. cause it works and thats all that matters. the 'why' is secondary to results. want proof scroll back a page or two and look at those pics. ya, hes really fading away to nothing and having to drag his ass through his workouts.  ::)

b

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: June 08, 2013, 03:55:26 AM »

this describes my experience so far.  after the first two days, suddenly i don't seem to feel hungry, ever.  these past two days i've had to force myself to eat, probably little more than 1000 calories!

mentally i felt better today, but still a little lacking in willpower when it comes to my studies.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #841 on: June 08, 2013, 03:55:55 AM »

itjust happens.

Super point. It is simple, but it's not easy...that's where all the problems lie. And, where all people in this thread are going retarted. 

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: June 08, 2013, 04:57:07 AM »
Galeniko making groink look humble in this thread
T

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #843 on: June 08, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
Ephedrine and Caffeine always seemed to work well for me, but there is just something about being in good shape and sweating like a pig that just doesn't seem healthy :)

I have seen guys who need to shadowbox in sweat suits to get a real sweat take one dose of a pure e/c/a product and they are dreched walking in the door of the gym  :o

ukjeff

« Reply #844 on: June 08, 2013, 05:46:32 AM »
no one wrote
stick around 'hangclean' and 'ukjeff' and the rest of you know it alls who've never tried the diet but just know it won't with can't work blah blah blah you might learn something from the great galeniko and the mighty no one.
I have tried the diet and it didn't agree with me I had severe lapses of concentration and even hypoglycaemic black outs, I also have a job where my concentration levels have to be spot on, any mistakes I make could result in people getting hurt and my arse getting thrown in jail.
Care to quote me where I said it wont work?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #845 on: June 08, 2013, 07:22:56 AM »
hey DILDO. explain this bit of stupidity please. hahahaha fuck your dumb  

rebound? what rebound? why do you rebound after a show? supercompensation of water and glycogen. because you've depleted water to the point where it now hoards it once it is reintroduced. why would you rebound on this diet? your not dropping water. where is this even coming from?  im trying to be civil here but jesus christ man.

rebound. what the fuck are you even talking about? why would you 'rebound' off this? if you eat 4k cals your not burning off your going to get fat period. whats this rebound bullshit? what does this have to do with anything?

why are you even posting in here? im being serious. it's be different if you were sharing advise or saying things that make sense but all you've done is twist what we are saying and talked utter nonsense.

I am actually kind of shocked you need me to explain this.  If someone uses t3, and/or clen-ephedrine during their contest prep diet (even gh) they are gong to have a worse rebound if they all of the sudden just stop these drugs after the show.  It's more than just water and glycogen one willl gain after doing a serious diet after any extended time.  Yes, it can be controlled mostly through diet, but a lot of people easily put on 30-40 pounds within a month after a show and believe me, not all of that is glycogen and water.  Your body is primed to gain any tissue after an extended period of dieting.....fat and muscle.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: June 08, 2013, 07:46:24 AM »
Been hammering away at this diet for a while now.  Albeit drinking a little more booze than most of you. Wine and a beer with meals every third or forth day. I'm not stopping that.  Cardio is really my saving grace. Feeling good and lose more fat than taking any fat burner. Almost summer ready another few weeks.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: June 08, 2013, 08:37:47 AM »
I am actually kind of shocked you need me to explain this.  If someone uses t3, and/or clen-ephedrine during their contest prep diet (even gh) they are gong to have a worse rebound if they all of the sudden just stop these drugs after the show.  It's more than just water and glycogen one willl gain after doing a serious diet after any extended time.  Yes, it can be controlled mostly through diet, but a lot of people easily put on 30-40 pounds within a month after a show and believe me, not all of that is glycogen and water.  Your body is primed to gain any tissue after an extended period of dieting.....fat and muscle.  

thank you for proving my point. you= stupid.
b

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #848 on: June 08, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »
thank you for proving my point. you= stupid.

so, you do not agree that the drugs I mentioned increase ones metabolic rate?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #849 on: June 08, 2013, 09:11:13 AM »
Thread ruined. Wtf?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!