Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 453702 times)

ukjeff

Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2425 on: August 25, 2013, 04:44:42 AM »
it's not lost on anyone here bethy that your whole being exists to have a panel of men judge you on how 'shredded' your 'glutes' are.

I prefer to have hot strippers want to fuck me. fuck im really missing out here. meh. to each their own I guess.

we should have a little 'coming out' party for you fruitcake- you can oil up and prance around in your speedo reliving your glory days when a room full of men thought your ass was the tightest of the bunch.

:D

Lol at whos melting down now.

You just cant ignore me can you.

PSSSSTTTTTTT....Its your ego that does it.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2426 on: August 25, 2013, 04:47:05 AM »
I thought you said you were currently blown up to 249lbs from a best of 229?

Bang goes the claim of "me and Gal walk around shredded year round, you can to if you follow the book"
Lack of disciplined bloated bag of shit you are.

Now, do you have a contest photo to show us or are you going to carry on living on the gym mirror "oiled up" photo? (I shudder every time i think of you oiling up in the changing room to take your own photo, and you call me creepy   ::))

calm down Tiny Tim.

I run the show here. I post what I chose to post. you don't call the shots, I do.

now, go sit in the corner until someone needs advise on how to properly clench their ass cheeks while 'hitting' a 'back double bi'. :D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2427 on: August 25, 2013, 04:51:35 AM »
calm down Tiny Tim.

I run the show here. I post what I chose to post. you don't call the shots, I do.

now, go sit in the corner until someone needs advise on how to properly clench their ass cheeks while 'hitting' a 'back double bi'. :D

You run the show yet you respond to all my posts.   ;D

Im in your head mate, if I wasnt here you would hardly post, look how much your post count has gone up since I have been here, look how many photos you have posted since i have been here.

I own your mind Mr Maple Syrup man.   ;)

Im surprised the name you gave in the other thread has no connection to any sales or websites of Maple Syrup bearing in mind that is how you claim you make your living.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2428 on: August 25, 2013, 05:04:03 AM »

you realise, Francis, that your greatest accomplishment in life was being voted best ass by a room full of other guys right?

b

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2429 on: August 25, 2013, 05:06:46 AM »
I not only look spectacular in bathroom mirrors I also do well on the beach, at pool parties and I must say I look fucking incredible in the gym  

whereas the only time looking good 'counts' with you is if it's done in a thong flexing and 'posing' in a room full of men. hahaha maybe Mensa bob is right- maybe you are a gearbox.  

keep chasing the dream, sparky!
whats the point looking good at the stage when you are not competing, i rather look great on the beach etc i dont think the girls are whisper to eachother "would not ,hit his front double biceps pose must look bad because of his high lats"

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2430 on: August 25, 2013, 05:14:10 AM »
whats the point looking good at the stage when you are not competing, i rather look great on the beach etc i dont think the girls are whisper to eachother "would not ,hit his front double biceps pose must look bad because of his high lats"

ya. he's a fag bro. lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2431 on: August 25, 2013, 05:19:21 AM »
Its no good talking about competing to "no one" he has no idea what you are talking about.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2432 on: August 25, 2013, 05:24:03 AM »

no wonder ukbeth spends all his time on here instead of with his wife- she's not a guy.

:D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2433 on: August 25, 2013, 05:27:39 AM »
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.

So if he had just got onstage he would have been a Pro bodybuilder by now.

lolololollllll

Walter Mitty eat your heart out.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2434 on: August 25, 2013, 07:15:40 AM »
So true. I don't know where I fucked up but my metabolism and glucose control are really poor right now. I ate a box of Smarties at work and felt hungry an hour and a bit later. I ate in the morning after my workout too so close to no fasting. Just ate a 2500 calorie dinner too because I let cravings get the best of me.... I thought go stick my finger down my throat.

Back in the day I could fast for an entire day and feel fine. Really sucks to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. I get hungry shortly after I eat now. Hope to tighten up the diet in September once school is in and things are a lot more structured. :-\

hahaa

I bet you're still lean though. Its always the people that look the best who worry about this kind of shit. The fact that you even care about a slip up here and there is a good sign. But why do you think its your metabolism other than just a mental break?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2435 on: August 25, 2013, 07:36:30 AM »
So if he had just got onstage he would have been a Pro bodybuilder by now.

lolololollllll

Walter Mitty eat your heart out.
i dont get it, so he drags all of his friends to the competition, weights in  and goes home. Why didnt he weight in home and saved his friends from wasting there time lol.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2436 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:02 AM »
you realise, Francis, that your greatest accomplishment in life was being voted best ass by a room full of other guys right?

Ironically, this is one of the few distinctions that can make a guy some money from bodybuilding.

ukjeff

« Reply #2437 on: August 25, 2013, 07:50:35 AM »
i dont get it, so he drags all of his friends to the competition, weights in  and goes home. Why didnt he weight in home and saved his friends from wasting there time lol.

Well, it would show him to be the selfish egotistical asshole that he is.
Fuck everyone else and what they have done, its all about me,me,me.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #2438 on: August 25, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »
Im not mad at all, Im just trolling the fuck out of everyone because you are all arse licking pricks without backbones.

You really have no clue what trolling is, do you?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2439 on: August 25, 2013, 07:59:15 AM »

Hahaha it's so obvious he doesn't.

Must have gotten lost in translation

ukjeff

« Reply #2440 on: August 25, 2013, 08:08:28 AM »

Yep
Trolling
submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #2441 on: August 25, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »
Yep

So You're trolling yourself then?  The only one getting angry is you.

ukjeff

« Reply #2442 on: August 25, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
So You're trolling yourself then?  The only one getting angry is you.

hahahaha................ ...my emotions have never flickered from the moment I signed up to this board.

Really mate, don't judge others on your own lack of emotional control.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #2443 on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:18 AM »
hahahaha...................my emotions have never flickered from the moment I signed up to this board.

That's what they all say  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2444 on: August 25, 2013, 08:34:46 AM »
STOP STOP STOP, EVERYONE, LEAVE JEFF ALONE, HE IS 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE.

You are making getbig history bro as we speak.

Never in the history of getbig has there been a bigger meltdown, you are melting on multiple threads.

You are posting round the clock 24 hours per day. This is like non stop now for 4 days I believe, I mean have you even stopped to shower.

You have to relax, take a deep breath, count to ten.

No wonder you can body fat since your last pic, while in meltdown mode it is pretty fucken hard to binge eat from the stress.  :-\ :-\ :-\

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

shizzo, my man, get in here with the meltdown pics, you have some pretty good ones  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2445 on: August 25, 2013, 09:04:52 AM »
i know what he means, after dieting, one kinda loses the sense for when theyre full or depleted on carbs.

i dont know the medical terms or why that is, but i know exactly what he means.youre full, but feel depleted.
kinda like when youre depleted on diet, but feel very full, just the other way around.

i have always felt more fullness while dieting btw.

You mean full as in satiety...feeling satisfied after meals or muscle fullness?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2446 on: August 25, 2013, 09:15:17 AM »
hahahaha...................my emotions have never flickered from the moment I signed up to this board.

Quick, someone post UkJizz's tearful goodbye post! Hahahaha

ukjeff

« Reply #2447 on: August 25, 2013, 09:23:55 AM »
STOP STOP STOP, EVERYONE, LEAVE JEFF ALONE, HE IS 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE.

You are making getbig history bro as we speak.

Never in the history of getbig has there been a bigger meltdown, you are melting on multiple threads.

You are posting round the clock 24 hours per day. This is like non stop now for 4 days I believe, I mean have you even stopped to shower.

You have to relax, take a deep breath, count to ten.

No wonder you can body fat since your last pic, while in meltdown mode it is pretty fucken hard to binge eat from the stress.  :-\ :-\ :-\

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

shizzo, my man, get in here with the meltdown pics, you have some pretty good ones  ;)

Do you have the front shot pictures of your 3% yet, I would like to see them before I jump.

By the way, did you take your chicken on your day out?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #2448 on: August 25, 2013, 09:26:23 AM »
Quick, someone post UkJizz's tearful goodbye post! Hahahaha

UKjeff is one of those people that never "breaks character" and just chills with the fellas...It's a freaking message board and not that serious.  it's all asshole all the time with him.

And the way he belabors miniscule topics for weeks on end is just comical.

is OTH truly 3% in that picture? I don't fucking know, I wasn't there. he looks very lean and lighting is everything in PICTURES (hello) . I could give a shit if he is or if he isn't, and if he wants to say he is..he's always been a straight shooter, i'll take his word for it. and if it's not true, and he's a percentage point or two off... I really don't give a flying fuck....LOL.

Not because I'm one of OTH's "sycophants"....because I truly DON"T give a fuck what bodyfat some guy was 6 years ago. like it fucking matters  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2449 on: August 25, 2013, 09:31:54 AM »
nono, i mean muscle fullness.

on diet i hardly ever feel saturated from food, even when i eat 2lbs of vegies at once with 1lbs chicken breast,the satiety factor in stomach isnt there, compared to ,well, you know, one of my typical binges :D

ok you confused me lol