Author Topic: usc's mathews and cushing tested positive for roids  (Read 2480 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

body88

Re: usc's mathews and cushing tested positive for roids
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:27:14 AM »
Ha-ha, cushing is a bold face liar.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 06:59:38 AM »
Any other proof.I just checked some other sites and came up with nada.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 08:05:36 AM »
How credible is that source though?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »
I really don't give a shit about this story. Until all athetic teams test each and every player, in each and every sport, then the whole thing is a crock of shit....These guys are not the only one's to take the gear. It happens in all sports, just as alcoholism and recreational drug use is alive and well in many people's lives all over the world....... doctors, lawyers, politicians. There are a few unlucky ones who get caught, while some other folks get lucky and don't get caught and don't have there names and faces all over the televisions across the US. It is just like DUIs...... many are guilty but they don't get picked up by the police and others get picked up and ticketed for drunk driving.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 08:14:47 AM »
Ha-ha, cushing is a bold face liar.
just like Clinton didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski and Obama didn't know anything about Reverend Wright. There are many liars in society, don't just single out Cushing!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me but I doubt it's real.  I think most guys are smart enough now to use HGH.  They are not Olympic athletes so they won't get caught unless they are really dumb.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »
just like Clinton didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski and Obama didn't know anything about Reverend Wright. There are many liars in society, don't just single out Cushing!

I'm not....I could give a shit, but the kid did a tv special saying he was not on steriods, lol.  DUMB.  I played ball at Braynt for a semester, which is a small school and half my team was on shit.  I get it.

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »
http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/usc_linebackers_test_positive.html

who knew?

;)

Yes, Joe Defranco is a miracle worker ::) I saw Cushing the other day on pro day at SC and knew he wasn't clean.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
How credible is that source though?

theres hundreds of other sources...o posted one of the first to break it

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »
anybody have the pic of cushing in high school with tits bursting through his shirt?

there's no doubt these guys and just about all of them are on something, but why isn't this on espn's website if it's true?

E
E

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
anybody have the pic of cushing in high school with tits bursting through his shirt?

there's no doubt these guys and just about all of them are on something, but why isn't this on espn's website if it's true?

E

this came out this morning...believe me you'll ear about it

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »

E

he definitely got Lipo on those tits....those things were sexy.... :-X :-X :-X

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »
Still nothing from any of the major sports networks regarding this news. Nothing from ESPN or USA today or FOX news.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »
Still nothing from any of the major sports networks regarding this news. Nothing from ESPN or USA today or FOX news.

fyi...this type of news is confidential....you dont have major reporters break this type of info from a doctor. Someone leaked it.

get over it brian

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »
fyi...this type of news is confidential....you dont have major reporters break this type of info from a doctor. Someone leaked it.

get over it brian

yeah, ok.  ::) And who the fuck is Brian?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »
League, others refute report of positive drug tests

A website that focuses on the NFL draft recently reported that some draft-eligible players had tested positive for drugs. However, an NFL spokesman refuted that report Friday, saying “neither the 32 clubs nor the league office know the results of drug or steroid tests taken at the 2009 Combine.”

“The independent medical advisors who administer the tests have notified in writing those players –- and only those players -– who tested positive at the Combine,” the spokesman said in a statement. “Unfortunately, rumors about draft-eligible players, including rumors about test results, begin to circulate every year at this time. Many of these rumors are circulated for self-serving reasons, and they are terribly unfair to the players and their families.”

USC coach Pete Carroll was quick to defend Trojans LBs Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews, both of whom were named in the report. Carroll said he had talked to the drug-testing service and that Cushing and Matthews were cleared.

“These rumors are absolutely false,” said Carroll, according to USC’s official website. “If they were found positive, Clay and Cush would have been notified three weeks ago, which they weren’t, and all of the NFL teams would have been notified, too, which they weren’t.

“They’re both men of outstanding character and they never tested positive for anything here,” Carroll said. “This is an major example of irresponsible reporting, and the site that published this report should be ashamed of themselves.”

A lawyer at Athletes First, which represents Matthews, sent an e-mail to the website in question, saying, “Neither Clay nor our office has received notification of any positive test, whether for steroids or any banned substance.”

The lawyer also pointed out that the league hasn’t received the results of the drug tests and that teams haven’t been notified either.

Illinois CB Vontae Davis was also mentioned in the report. His representatives at France All Pro Athlete Management Inc. issued the following statement: “Neither Vontae nor our office has received any notification of any positive test, whether for marijuana or any other banned substance. In addition, we have been informed by several of our NFL contacts that they have not been notified of any drug testing results from the combine.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/03/league-others-refute-report-of-positive-drug-tests/

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 09:07:10 AM »
Both players were cleared.