Author Topic: Can gyno appear in spite of PCT?  (Read 1772 times)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Can gyno appear in spite of PCT?
« on: October 20, 2006, 03:08:49 AM »
I was thinking about moving on to using test, sust and other AS that can cause gyno - I can get arimidex, and nolvadex, just wanted to know if there have ever been folks who got gyno even though they followed strict PCT. Someone was telling me to use arimidex while on cycle?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Can gyno appear in spite of PCT?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 04:39:25 AM »
Of course you can still get gyno, things don't always go as planed.  How many times do I have to say......there are no guarantees with this s*it.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 07:25:20 AM »
You can get gyno after everything is finished (cycle, PCT) when you thing everything is ok...  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »
I was thinking about moving on to using test, sust and other AS that can cause gyno - I can get arimidex, and nolvadex, just wanted to know if there have ever been folks who got gyno even though they followed strict PCT. Someone was telling me to use arimidex while on cycle?

You can get gyno not matter how many precautions you take.

It depends on your genetics and how your body reacts to the drugs.

There are people out there who don't get gyno no matter what they use, even if they don't follow PCT.

What applies to you may not apply to someone else.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 11:58:09 AM »
yeah some people are just more predisposed to gyno than others.

for myself gyno has never been a problem but some guys take even a very low dosage and they get it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 12:04:38 PM »
yes. Some people have a harder time with thier natural test rebound than others.  I have known guys who don't even know what PCT stands for and have never had it while others follow all the rules and can't control the growth.  Its human nature.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 09:30:14 PM »
all of what the guys above me said is true however when using anti-e's thru out and even thru and after your pct, your chances become alot better of not having any problems with real gyno...

Here is the kicker though---their is a ton of not only underdosed gear out there but also under dosed anti-E's and even Bunk altogether...My suggestion to you is if your using and anti/E and still getting symtoms, first bump up your dosage and if that doesn't help it, have another brand on hand....With all the liquid anti/E's out there and as cheap as they are, their really is no excuse why you can't have a couple diff/brands on hand...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:36 PM »
all of what the guys above me said is true however when using anti-e's thru out and even thru and after your pct, your chances become alot better of not having any problems with real gyno...

Here is the kicker though---their is a ton of not only underdosed gear out there but also under dosed anti-E's and even Bunk altogether...My suggestion to you is if your using and anti/E and still getting symtoms, first bump up your dosage and if that doesn't help it, have another brand on hand....With all the liquid anti/E's out there and as cheap as they are, their really is no excuse why you can't have a couple diff/brands on hand...

Good idea.

....and better yet, if you can, have your doctor prescribe you some Arimidex/HCG/Nolvadex just in case.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...