Author Topic: Rand Paul: "Against Hilary, Trump will be wiped out in a landslide"  (Read 999 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
 :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand Paul: "Against Hilary, Trump will be wiped out in a landslide"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
Probably but Rand is not going to do any better.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »
I honestly don't think he would. people say TRUMP has these huge unfavorables(which he might) but he would be running against someone who herself also has epic unfavorable.

this would be an epic clash of two people who would bring out the most 'I fucking hate you' votes in political history. for the first time both candidates would inspire at least as many 'against' votes as 'for' votes ;D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 03:51:20 PM »
I honestly don't think he would. people say TRUMP has these huge unfavorables(which he might) but he would be running against someone who herself also has epic unfavorable.

this would be an epic clash of two people who would bring out the most 'I fucking hate you' votes in political history. for the first time both candidates would inspire at least as many 'against' votes as 'for' votes ;D

They both have tons of unfavorables that's for sure.

The Democrats would definitely ALL come out for Hillary, where I think some of the Republicans would stay home for Trump.

I think by the numbers alone, Hillary holds an edge over trump, but I still say if Romney got in, he would crush all of them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 04:23:23 PM »

Sad but true.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 11:17:45 PM »

Hilary was 1 state shy of winning the nomination in 2008.  She would have beaten mccain. 

Hilary is up to 48%, on the rise.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/13/hillary-clintons-declining-image-numbers-inch-upward/

She's already KNOWN to everyone in america.  If you don't hate her today, you won't hate her in a year.  It's been 25 years of her crap... at 48% of the nation still approves.

What are trump's numbers?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 06:48:44 AM »
They both have tons of unfavorables that's for sure.

The Democrats would definitely ALL come out for Hillary, where I think some of the Republicans would stay home for Trump.

I think by the numbers alone, Hillary holds an edge over trump, but I still say if Romney got in, he would crush all of them.

the thing with TRUMP is that while many 'purist' conservatives would stay home, he also brings to the table TONS of people who typically don't vote repub, or at least people who don't usually vote period. he has that celebrity factor Obama had, he gets lots of RonPaul type voters, independents, ect...its a real motley mix. lots of dems will also cross over. so it would be really interesting to see how it played out.

and Romney lmao??? he wouldn't beat anyone

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 06:52:30 AM »
the thing with TRUMP is that while many 'purist' conservatives would stay home, he also brings to the table TONS of people who typically don't vote repub, or at least people who don't usually vote period. he has that celebrity factor Obama had, he gets lots of RonPaul type voters, independents, ect...its a real motley mix. lots of dems will also cross over. so it would be really interesting to see how it played out.

and Romney lmao??? he wouldn't beat anyone

I actually think Romney would beat them all.

A lot of people who voted Dem last time who are angry at Obama though now, would give the other guy a shot.

Had this discussion with a lot of people and unless you are a die hard democrat, Romney beats everyone.

He just doesn't want to deal with it anymore. He is the best option though. I would probably vote for him myself right now.

As is. I'm going back to the 3rd party.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 08:04:56 AM »
Maybe...with the way the electorate is now, he could. We can't have another 4 years of Obama or 4 with a guy who doesn't even know how our nuclear deterrent works.
L