Author Topic: OBAMA an Arab?  (Read 2594 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
OBAMA an Arab?
« on: October 11, 2008, 04:38:15 AM »

buhu I cannot trust him, he's .... he's an arab ::)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d69_1223703206

ibfasport

• Getbig III
Re: OBAMA an Arab?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 04:41:08 AM »
hope he will be a good arab USA President

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 04:41:22 AM »
Obama is only one consonant change away from being Osama................... . :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 04:51:34 AM »
i always thought the first black president of america would be will smith.

but it will be barak obama  :o a white hating racist black/arab  :o who talks about making friends with the muslim nations not long after 9/11 - you couldn't make this stuff up  :o
175lbs by 31st July

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 05:00:35 AM »

but it will be barak obama  :o a white hating racist black/arab  :o who talks about making friends with the muslim nations not long after 9/11 - you couldn't make this stuff up  :o

Fail ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 05:01:39 AM »

io856

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 05:03:29 AM »
 ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 05:14:29 AM »
i think its about time the us gets a taste of its own poison.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 05:27:10 AM »

and, where do you come from?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 05:36:54 AM »

Come on now...he only took active part of a communist violent presidential candidate in Kenya....by using US tax payer money.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 05:45:43 AM »
wtf is a constonant?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 06:22:16 AM »
obama will not win, people remember 9/11 a little bit too well for that.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 07:16:17 AM »
wtf is a constonant?

It's a spelling mistake on my part, I have now changed it!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
A buddy told me he over heard someone in a convenient stored say,

"I ain't votin for Ba-RACK Oh-bam-ah....he's a damn Iranian!"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 07:53:14 AM »
and, where do you come from?

what difference does that make? i could be a muslim albino from canada called jim for all you know  ???

ron paul should be president as he was the best man for the job - not these 2 puppets
175lbs by 31st July

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »
A buddy told me he over heard someone in a convenient stored say,

"I ain't votin for Ba-RACK Oh-bam-ah....he's a damn Iranian!"

People like that are the reason this country is down the shitter

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:38 AM »
--Obama isn't Arabian. He's half white and half Kenyan. Raised by his white mother, he doesn't hate white people.

--Obama isn't a Muslim, but a Unitarian Christian. Neither of his parents were Muslims, both were atheist or non-religious. Only his grandparents on his fathers side were Muslim and Obama was raised in a secular environment by his mother.

--Obama is tougher on terrorists than McCain is. Obama is willing to go into Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden, McCain isn't.

--Obama is willing to talk to countries we don't like to solve disagreements, JUST LIKE REAGAN. McCain thinks that talking to countries without "preconditions" (Whatever that means) is bad, though we can see how successful this method has worked with BUSH with all of the problems with N.Korea, Pakistan, Iran, etc.

--The philosophy of "We won't talk to you unless you do what we want" is backward. You get people to do what you want BY talking to them, not the other way around. This is what worked with the Soviet Union and that is what will work today with the middle east and N.Korea.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 08:57:08 AM »
Obama is only one consonant change away from being Osama................... . :o

Wrong.  His real name is actually Usāmah bin Muḥammad bin `Awaḍ bin Lādin.

The Osama term was given by the mass media so they would not have to type in that long name.  Either way the first name "Usāmah" is not even similar to Obama nor even of the same country origin.
A

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »
--Obama isn't Arabian. He's half white and half Kenyan. Raised by his white mother, he doesn't hate white people.

--Obama isn't a Muslim, but a Unitarian Christian. Neither of his parents were Muslims, both were atheist or non-religious. Only his grandparents on his fathers side were Muslim and Obama was raised in a secular environment by his mother.

--Obama is tougher on terrorists than McCain is. Obama is willing to go into Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden, McCain isn't.

--Obama is willing to talk to countries we don't like to solve disagreements, JUST LIKE REAGAN. McCain thinks that talking to countries without "preconditions" (Whatever that means) is bad, though we can see how successful this method has worked with BUSH with all of the problems with N.Korea, Pakistan, Iran, etc.

--The philosophy of "We won't talk to you unless you do what we want" is backward. You get people to do what you want BY talking to them, not the other way around. This is what worked with the Soviet Union and that is what will work today with the middle east and N.Korea.

his father was a muslim.

his 2nd father was a muslim

he attended a muslim school in jakarta

he did not pledge allegiance to the flag with his hand over his heart

he is a long term friend to a racist black pastor.

he worked with a american terrorist.

waken up you fools.

175lbs by 31st July

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:04 AM »

Yes, that is what an uneducated white women asked during a campaign stop where McCain was.  Obviously, he isnt an Arab, and if you know anything about him, or even read just a little, you would know that.

McCain did the right thing, in terms of explaining it, although don't go too far. After all, Obama is still a Democrat, and things like Ayers, Acorn, Rezko, and Wright are what kind of attitude you will get.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »
--Obama isn't Arabian. He's half white and half Kenyan. Raised by his white mother,

so he is jew

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »
his father was a muslim.

his 2nd father was a muslim

he attended a muslim school in jakarta

he did not pledge allegiance to the flag with his hand over his heart

he is a long term friend to a racist black pastor.

he worked with a american terrorist.

waken up you fools.

1. His father was raised a Muslim but as an adult was not religious.

2. The school that he attended was secular and was only predominated by Muslims. He also went to a Catholic school.

3. You liar. The picture of Obama without his hand over his heart was taken during the NATIONAL ANTHEM. Not the pledge of allegiance. Get real.

4. Obama isn't a racist. Many of his friends are white, his MOTHER is white, and his V.P. choice is white.

5. Obama "worked" with Bill Ayers in Chicago on community matters. Bill Ayers committed violent anti-war acts in the 1960s, when Obama was 8 years old. Obama briefly worked with Ayers and condems his actions.

6. Stop making up B.S. Do some research. Get the facts straight.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

1. His father was raised a Muslim but as an adult was not religious.

2. The school that he attended was secular and was only predominated by Muslims. He also went to a Catholic school.

3. You liar. The picture of Obama without his hand over his heart was taken during the NATIONAL ANTHEM. Not the pledge of allegiance. Get real.

4. Obama isn't a racist. Many of his friends are white, his MOTHER is white, and his V.P. choice is white.

5. Obama "worked" with Bill Ayers in Chicago on community matters. Bill Ayers committed violent anti-war acts in the 1960s, when Obama was 8 years old. Obama briefly worked with Ayers and condems his actions.

6. Stop making up B.S. Do some research. Get the facts straight.

Why did he repaint his plane and removed the US flag from it and replaced it with his symbol?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »

Why did he repaint his plane and removed the US flag from it and replaced it with his symbol?

His plane used to be a North American Airlines plane. The stylized flags were TRADEMARKS of the company.

All of this is online. Try using GOOGLE. It has tons of sites explaining these sorts of things.

Anytime you hear some sort of bullshit similar to this. Bullshit smears directed at Obama which try to paint him as unpatriotic...IGNORE THEM. Or at least take the 30 seconds required to do a basic online search to find out the relevant facts.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 06:31:32 PM »

You are weak and stupid.
G